Difference between amateurs and professionals

Dax 13000 LOL

:D
6099-darktone-albums-general-9-picture5296-triangles-need-help.jpg

Closed silver. Too much of a laggard compared to other silver instruments. Looks like EUR strength is the cause.

247110d1507898695-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-silver.jpg

Attachments

• silver.jpg
    silver.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 821
Closed silver. Too much of a laggard compared to other silver instruments. Looks like EUR strength is the cause.

247110d1507898695-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-silver.jpg

i just wondered Joe, are you in fact stuck in relatively big losing trades (eg DAX) and only ever posting profit taking - as your followers like to keep reminding you? i dont have the time to go back and do calculations.

i just wondered Joe, are you in fact stuck in relatively big losing trades (eg DAX) and only ever posting profit taking - as your followers like to keep reminding you? i dont have the time to go back and do calculations.

I post trade open and trade close. It's not necessary to remind me of anything. Trade that are not closed will be closed when in profit.

LMFAO.. you're a good cartoonist/illustrator DT. Why did dax change to axe?

cos this is the wonkas position in short Dax :D

6099-darktone-albums-joes-dope-moves-picture5350-fackin-wonka.jpg

over time, can only end one way :cheesy:

tenor.gif

cant take 100% credit for the cartoons but thanks anyways (y)

Last edited:
Careful DT, It looks like Joe's hit rock bottom!

Attachments

• Poor old Joe.gif
    Poor old Joe.gif
    1.8 MB · Views: 166
Short Yuan @6.59302 x10k units, no limits.

Taken overnight and currently offside. Chinese news events on Thursday. May move off side a bit more in the mean time.

I honestly don’t think anyone is interested Joe... Maybe time to throw in the towel old son...