Difference between amateurs and professionals

got to hand it to you, actually made positive pips on that falling knife(y)
Its where you make the money pip, but not tarding like that :D.
+200 out of a 2k move!?
If only he knew how to trade :LOL:

Rgwgr0.gif

+200 out of a 2k move!?
If only he knew how to trade :LOL:

Darkie doesn't understand business. What he's saying is that getting 16% (including yields) return on capital over 12 days is not very good compared to the 0% return he's got from the same period. But this is ok since he already admits he doesn't know sh*t.

Here's the previously called out trade from the K.I.S.S. thread. The size was not stated to discourage copy trading. 8 major positions were obtained along with additional micro positions. This is a working trade and not closed.

Trade structure:
247508d1509104071-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eur.jpg

Entry structure:
247506d1509104057-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurentry.jpg

Positions:
247504d1509104044-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurpos.jpg

Trade:
247510d1509104080-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurtrade.jpg

Attachments

• eurpos.jpg
    eurpos.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 640
  • eurentry.jpg
    eurentry.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 646
  • eur.jpg
    eur.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 628
  • eurtrade.jpg
    eurtrade.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 635
Here's the previously called out trade from the K.I.S.S. thread. The size was not stated to discourage copy trading. 8 major positions were obtained along with additional micro positions. This is a working trade and not closed.

Trade structure:
247508d1509104071-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eur.jpg

Entry structure:
247506d1509104057-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurentry.jpg

Positions:
247504d1509104044-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurpos.jpg

Trade:
247510d1509104080-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-eurtrade.jpg
excellent photoshop clown:whistling
defo the worst trader i have ever seen

Do you mean like I should close them as soon as 1 pence profit attained ?

not at all Joe wouldn't presume to tell you how to trade, just struck me as funny now that itsimprobable has YOU not me as his sig now :)

i enjoy your trades & posts. each trade i look it up trying to see what you might be seeing.

not at all Joe wouldn't presume to tell you how to trade, just struck me as funny now that itsimprobable has YOU not me as his sig now :)

i enjoy your trades & posts. each trade i look it up trying to see what you might be seeing.

Well, happy to help take you off itsnotpossible's target. Since he doesn't know anything about anything, I don't care for what he says, and I can't see what he says

In any case, my trading isn't about single trades. It's about getting the whole thing working as a concerted whole. This may be a bit too advanced for the simple people like itsnotpossible and darkie. They get a bit confused on what's going on.

Well, happy to help take you off itsnotpossible's target. Since he doesn't know anything about anything, I don't care for what he says, and I can't see what he says

In any case, my trading isn't about single trades. It's about getting the whole thing working as a concerted whole. This may be a bit too advanced for the simple people like itsnotpossible and darkie. They get a bit confused on what's going on.

you know i think i get that...one trade is just part of the big picture of how you're trying to POSITION yourself in the broader context! it's not about any single trade, it's about the overall position that matters, and the framework within which you place them? am i on the right track??:idea:

you know i think i get that...one trade is just part of the big picture of how you're trying to POSITION yourself in the broader context! it's not about any single trade, it's about the overall position that matters, and the framework within which you place them? am i on the right track??:idea:

It certainly is a way to reduce risk, spreading out the positions makes you a diffused target. But it takes years of practice to perfect. The market is quite capable of a full-spectrum attack where it attacks all your positions. But it's much harder for it to maintain 15 attack vectors compared to 5 for extended periods.

Still open long 220k ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171028-160952.jpeg
    Screenshot_20171028-160952.jpeg
    280.6 KB · Views: 419
Took loss on my weakest positions, cancelling out my most recent profits. Was induced to take on too much risks since September from the dead volatility. The weakness in my strategy was not being properly structured to do bidirectional trading. This will be the new improvement I will add to my trading. But, this will likely to take a year to put into effect since my existing positions will take time to turn around. I will make yield while I wait.

Profit shown is purely from trading and excludes a sizeable amount made from yields.

247764d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-profits.jpg

247766d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-nikkei.jpg

247768d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-us.jpg

Attachments

• profits.jpg
    profits.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 927
  • nikkei.jpg
    nikkei.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 946
  • us.jpg
    us.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 947
Took loss on my weakest positions, cancelling out my most recent profits. Was induced to take on too much risks since September from the dead volatility. The weakness in my strategy was not being properly structured to do bidirectional trading. This will be the new improvement I will add to my trading. But, this will likely to take a year to put into effect since my existing positions will take time to turn around. I will make yield while I wait.

Profit shown is purely from trading and excludes a sizeable amount made from yields.

247764d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-profits.jpg

247766d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-nikkei.jpg

247768d1509704047-difference-between-amateurs-professionals-us.jpg

Good trading Joe. What broker do you use. If anyone else knows please enlighten me.