Did anyone heard of CityFinancialTraders.co.uk

1truth00

5 0
I asked them why did you lied to us about everything that you told during the whole process and I ll complain regarding your company to Action Fraud as its a scam.

In return I got a email saying that .....

"Any threats to report the company as ‘fraud’ will not be tolerated whatsoever. If you have a problem with regards to your refund I suggest you seek legal advice. We have a binding agreement which you have broken and there the clause is enforceable, which you have clearly signed.

In terms of the case studies, there is a disclaimer at the bottom of the website which clearly states these are images are stock photography. If you would have bothered to take the time to read through this material, then maybe you wouldn’t have such a problem.

With regards to candidate positions this is strictly confidential information and we do not breach any data protection laws.

This project has been running for a reasonable amount of time and we have had a new website done in April of this year.

However, I am not sure how any of these factors are materially significant in your application.

Can anyone advise me what can be done now?

hey budding trader...have you given up on trying to get your money back? this company has so many holes in it...is anyone out there currently doing this thing and could they report how it going?

1truth00

5 0
Sorry guys, I was away and I did asked for money n first one of their employee said we ll refund you the amount in 7 days. After 7 days they said you need to sign a letter mentioning that you are withdrawing your application as I signed a contract in their office n paid £350 according to it and contract says if I withdraw from t21 days prior to start they ll take 100% of the fees paid so they have send me receipt saying that they owe me nothing.

this website also belongs to them LOL
http://www.forexhometrading.co.uk/

is this guy director in the company budding trader?
http://www.jasonpaulgrant.co.uk/about.html

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
From the wikijobs forum

"I am currently enrolled on the course but I've had quite a bad experience.

Initially it seemed quite good, but then after the induction there was no contact with them. They have never picked up my phone calls and been very very slow with replies to emails.

Initially we were told that we do not need to pay for exams, and even on the contract it says that the exams are optional but received an email from them (last week) recently asking for a payment for exams within a short period of time (by monday) to register for exams.

Any other people on this course have the same problem?

Please email:
traderforx2011@gmail.com

Regards"

Last edited:

BuddingTrader007

24 0
I have reported the incident to Action Fraud and have send a mails to few people who have send me private messages saying they are their victims too....

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I have reported the incident to Action Fraud and have send a mails to few people who have send me private messages saying they are their victims too....
Without naming names can you tell us roughly what the other people's experience has been? I see some reports that the company is not contactable any more, that would be very bad news for anyone that has forked out a large fee and is expecting a job in a few weeks.

frauddetector

1 0
City Financial Traders is a SCAM. I have enrolled in this programme along with several others, biggest mistake I ever made.

They have disappeared, phone lines are dead. They claim to be in tower 42 and in Canary Wharf on their website. Try calling Tower 42 and the canary wharf site, you will be told they have left the building!

Please do not make the same mistake I made, if you want to spend 2K on these guys I suggest you donate your money to charity instead.
They charge 2K claiming it a sponsorship, beware and keep clear of these guys.

Anyone else in the same boat?

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I dont know how much use this will be to any of you but attached is a copy of their Certificate of Incorporation from Companies House, they were incorporated as City FT Ltd. It lists the Directors but I see they have used a virtual office as their address so more digging will be required to find them.

Attachments

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
I see they have deleted most of their website including the fake testimonials and any reference to names of staff/owners. Google cache shows it was changed sometime after 3rd July.

Attachments

pboyles

Legendary member
8,072 1,301
Names of staff and owners courtesy of google cache from 5 July

Richard Peterson
Hugh Davidson
Stuart Lee
Alister Ali (he has now deleted any mention of City FT from his linkedin profile)

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock