dax or dow

Guys, I am new here. Is there a reason, why the indices are falling that hard? As german I am looking at Dax 30 in specific. Why ist it dropping so hard, the last few days?
Rotation back out of Covid laggards back into tech names. Dow and Dax have done well for most of November whilst the Nasdaq has lagged. This was due to a profit taking on tech names and rotation of money into Covid laggards as they’re referred to. Now you can see the rotation back into tech. Shouldn’t matter to you whether the market goes up or down as long as it has direction you can make money.

First lesson to learn as a newbie. ALL markets are rigged. Hedge funds and other market makers manipule price for litte fish like you and me to lose our money. When they decide it's bears time, it's bears time. Period. The only logic behind that is that you and me must lose money for they to earn it.
You're saying the hedge fund industry manipulates market prices to take money from the private retail trader?

Which markets are you talking about? Where is your evidence to support what you're saying?

First lesson to learn as a newbie. ALL markets are rigged. Hedge funds and other market makers manipule price for litte fish like you and me to lose our money. When they decide it's bears time, it's bears time. Period. The only logic behind that is that you and me must lose money for they to earn it.

I don't disagree, the markets are rigged (to a certain extent) And yes the big funds do have the power to move the markets in their favour. But as an intra day trader it doesn't really matter. We exploit volatility, I'm all for it.

If you lose money and submit to the mindset that its someone else's fault, you will never win.

Im finding trading the dax extermeally hard, lately i've been working on my trading behevior of not taking profit early and not closing out postion if its not hit my stops,

Thats thats doing is i'll by up 10 pips and it would revese take my stop etc, using a 10-15 stop i think i might test 30 pip and avg in and out there about.