Any currency pairs not correlated to dax/dow?

Adecco

46 3
I have started day trading.

Basically in one basket I tradeceithervtge dow/dax (never atvtgecsanevtine as they seem very correlated)

In another basket I have a few major currency pairs (again I have a rule to only trade one if those at any one time)

So the most number if positions I coukd hold at any one time is 2 I.e. Ones index and one currency pair.

I'm relatively new to this - but I'm beginning to notice that the major currency pairs also seem correlated to the indices

Based on my timeframe (day trading) does anyone have any good currency pairs I coujd put in my currency basket that are not correlated to the dax/dow?
Or am I overestimating the correlation between the major currency pairs and dax/dow?

Please keep in mind I just want something that on a day traders timeframe are not correlated?

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
Everything is connected, but nothing is ever always correlated. Especially on intraday timeframes.