Davie Robertson - "Mr. Spreadbetting"

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,301
During my first week with T2W - before I started my own thread - I commented on the other so called live thread and was politely told to basically go away

Its important to treat other members how you would like to be treated - and I always like to be treated with courtesy and respect.

If you were an existing member PSM - prior to you new nic - you might have been one of the members trying to discourage me from staying with the site

Nobody like bullies whether they are physical or just verbal - but its important you stick up for yourself - but I have always tried to remain polite in any discussion I engage in

I am big enough to apologise for any of my comments that might have been below the belt

I much prefer reasonable debate rather than just "mud slinging" which of course I will revert to when pushed

If you only joined in February and my thread was cleaned up prior to you joining - how is it you know so much about what went on in November ?

I would very much prefer all haters / dissers and spammers to completely ignore my thread and i would agree with you there

The way you will not interact with me or even support your view give away more clues as well

Finally - Trader 333 - please do not think i am even thinking of telling you how to do your job- as I am sure it is far from easy - especially with the size of this site and the number of new members you have joining weekly

i will say no more on this issue at all because if PSM has said he has not been a member before and is completely new to the site - then without actual hard conclusive evidence to the contrary - he must be believed

Regards

F

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock