Darwinia contest

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
3026-3006 is the right calculation.
3006 was the end of February, you posted Sunday but it was the same from Friday evening...
I have been paid several times by Darwinia, on average pay-day is the 3rd but sometimes we can arrive to 5th .
The allocation come on the first working day of the month and often weekend is involved.
The worst case scenario is that you are allocated in day 3 and after a quarter day 3 is saturday so you have another delay to day 5. So Darwinia payments are processed from 1 to 5.
You will notice that the earnings for the rest of the month will be lower than these first 5 days.

Reactions: Gargamel

IlIlIlIlI

233 211
3026-3006 is the right calculation.
3006 was the end of February, you posted Sunday bat it was the same from Friday evening...
I have been paid several times by Darwinia, on average pay-day is the 3rd but sometimes we can arrive to 5th .
The allocation come on the first working day of the month and often weekend is involved.
The worst case scenario is that you are allocated in day 3 and after a quarter day 3 is saturday so you have another delay to day 5. So Darwinia paymentsa are processed fro 1 to 5.
You will notice that the earnings for the rest of the month will be lower than these first 5 days.
Can't get your payment calculation, sorry.
If there were 3015k visible on Tuesday as documented in my screenshot from Tuesday evening - when did they pay?
Monday night: 3015 -3006 = 9k ?
Thursday night: 3026 - 3015 = 11k ?
Or is it split on these 5 days together with investor fees so one trader gets it on Tuesday and the other one on Thursday?
Or is the payment made on this upcoming weekend?

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
Different darwins are paid on different days...
It depends on when they were allocated.

You can trust me I was allocated many times with both LSC and KVL. :)
What matters is understanding the order of magnitude of the amounts involved.

Last edited:

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
Now we are in the right thread so I can explain with more details.
@IlIlIlIlI
Let's cosider the winners of December 2020, the first available working day was January 4th
Among those the winners will be prized on April 5th, because 4th is Sunday.
But not everyone on April will be paid on 5th because we have also the second quarter for those that won on September 2020.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
At the end of week 2 we are at 3036k of total paid fees .

So we had +20k on week 1 (investors + Darwinia)
+10k on week 2 (investors only)

Maybe my estimation about Darwinia was optimistic.
It could be much better( cheaper) for Darwinex... :devilish:

Let's continue this monitoring for March.

Last edited:

Gargamel

244 465
SYO probably achieved a record Darwinia allocation.The secret is in high D-score:

SYO1.png

LongVision

171 312
Also stacked allocation tend to be on good darwins.
Wow, this could be a great idea for darwin investment.

Buy top 10 darwins with highest DarwinIA allocation and rebalance darwin portfolio every semester based only on DarwinIA allocation.

The only problem I can see good darwins with lower trader equity, It could be solved if we able to calculate Notional allocation (max.) not actual allocation.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
Wow, this could be a great idea for darwin investment.

Buy top 10 darwins with highest DarwinIA allocation and rebalance darwin portfolio every semester based only on DarwinIA allocation.
This was the initial idea for my Veterans portfolio but it is not enough.
Makes a lot of sense but a single lucky allocation of 300k could ruin everything.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,184 1,546
Very good idea but requires a lot of time to do that manually.

After new DScore it is also more difficult to find the most allocated.
You have to use the ranking of the current month and darwins with more than 500k or with negative return are excluded.

Darwinia is a better indicator than DScore alone but it is not easy to translate it into an investing strategy.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock