Darwinex Forum: feedback and suggestions

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

Do you wanto to remove the protection to Darwins category?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
589 554
I am thinking to remove the protection to Darwins category but I want to know your opinion so I created a poll.
The protection was created to avoid too much promotion or spam.
With the removal I hope to help the growth of our forum.
Let's vote my friends! :)
As t2w is not only for Darwinex, I recommend to keep the protection.
Not only to avoid bad intentions, but also to avoid any foreign content posted without knowing what a Darwin is.
Everybody should be able to post in existing threads in line with the rules.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
This is true but "foreigners" could aready post crap on other unprotected categories, it happened very few times and I deleted/moved the content.
I can move darwinex related content misplaced into Darwinex category and I can move content also outside.

IlIlIlIlI

Established member
589 554
This is true but "foreigners" could aready post crap on other unprotected categories, it happened very few times and I deleted/moved the content.
I can move darwinex related content misplaced into Darwinex category and I can move content also outside.
Unfortunately we don't have a description for the category so that everybody could know the procedure.

Reactions: CavaliereVerde

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
If I will unprotect it I will add a sticky read-only descritpion like the one in Darwin Portfolios category.

Reactions: IlIlIlIlI

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992

trilobite

90 164
Since March t2w has a strong protection from spammers:
->https://www.trade2win.com/threads/how-can-t2w-better-serve-its-community.189956/page-27
The first comment from a new user needs to be approved to authorize the user.
If new users post here in Darwinex Forum I can approve them.
I don't want too much protection to scare darwinex users now that we have some kind of visibility thanx to links in darwin descriptions.
Is the idea to let anyone post information / views on any particular Darwin, or for the Darwin owner to initiate the conversation?

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
Anyone, also now we have many darwins without owners: SYO THA QJU ...
The idea is to facilitate discussion.
Investors are not joining so I would like more traders to join.

Last edited:

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,548 1,992
I am happy that my introduction is perceived as an added value but it adds also a workload for me.
I was inpired by donnaforex but their forum is much more limited, traders cannot comment each other while here I want to promote a civil debate among colleagues/competitors.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock