• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] XDX by TrävisDäTrader - Traevis

Hi traders and investors,

I would like to introduce my new DARWIN XDX
The strategy is basically trend following and the assets traded are major and cross FX pairs. The system is semi-automated and is managed by me on daily basis. Fixed stoploss, no martingale or grid. Maximal drawdown could be around 10%.
I think the system will prove itself with more time record.

I will try to make a monthly update/analysis on the darwin XDX.

Trading safely and investing safely for all.

Thank you

Hi guys,

The Darwin XDX in October ends with minor profit. For the next month, because of high impact events such as US Vote and the worsening of the Covid-19 situation in US and Europe, i will not trade at least on the first week of November.
I'am so excited what the new financial month will turn out. :)

Thank you.

Last edited:
Hi everybody,

the Darwin XDX on November 2020 has a major setback in equity. The aftermath of US election and news on COVID-19 vaccine has move the market in unflavored direction. Because the December is normally the month of sideway movement, i will watch the market and make small trades when the trade setup is obvious.

By the way, thank for the first investor in the darwin XDX

I wish you all a merry chrismas and happy new year. I could not wait for 2020 to be over. :)

Trävis.