• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] VRT by VolcanoFX

Always happy to see Darwin VRT on the DarwinIA leader board!

VRT

Smart Darwinia and dumb investors!
Please stop insulting investors. Thx.

We discussed that with another Darwin a couple of weeks ago, investors are misleaded by the since inception figures - and the changes made by Darwinex in 2020. It would make much more sense to show the 2 years results here than the since inception stuff. Traders are punished for livetime if they had a DD years ago - for VRT it was in the last quarter of 2018 and first of 2019 - more than 2 years ago.
It's the Darwinex presentation which never forgives - not the investors. Who shows the allegation that a trader can never learn?

The 2 years figures on VRT are much more impressive than shown by most of the high invested Darwins:
1622404996972.png

These are great figures - but how can investors find them?

Hi guys, first of all thank you everyone for your compliments.

Unfortunately the A.U.M. of VRT has grown little and actually it is stagnant, unfortunately it seems that everything is focused either on systems that still have a straight equity line for now, or on those on the front page due to the fact that they already had a large number of investors who, if promoted, wouldn't does nothing but power the same circuit. This centralization doesn't help the little ones, and I don't think even the Investors, as in other environments it can be considered healthy to not overexpose with more similar methods in order to avoid a boost effect that can involve one's equity both in the climbs and in the descents, but this cannot be applied to Forex where instead a greater diversification for underlying Assets and Strategies can help to increase the smoothness effect.

I continue to be convinced that for the Investors side most of them have a Portfolio consisting of 2, 4 Darwins at most, what saddens me even more is to see that even the Darwins with the most allocation seem to have achieved a cap not consequent to their maximum capacity.

I don't know what to tell you, this month also my Darwin was very often in the top positions of Darwinia, second place for the conclusion, I noticed that consequently the last H.W.M. there were more exit orders from my Quote by several Investors, perhaps due to some T.Ps above of the last quote recorded towards the end of last year? However, there was no entry of other Investors that balanced the previous exit, which is also unusual.

That's it, sorry for too many words, thank you again for your support and attention. I wish you the best.

Last edited:
I noticed that consequently the last H.W.M. there were more exit orders from my Quote by several Investors, perhaps due to some T.Ps above of the last quote recorded towards the end of last year?
Very interesting, more insight into (some) investors behaviour. Hopefully they'll come back but you'd have preferred them to stay, just don't go making any ATH :rolleyes:

Hello guys,

what seemed a possible and simple reduction in trading activity during few weekends at the end of February, for the following months was a rule to avoid above average fluctuations for the Portfolio.

The rule was triggered by a significant gap on markets with a subsequent sudden and unusual increase in directionality and expansion.

Since the well-known situation about geopolitical problems has not changed, I believe that it is necessary to wait a little longer before evaluating everything as concluded and so, since the algorithmic rule was triggered for a Risk-Limit purpose, the rule is still active.

Usually VRT has regularly traded such moments without any kind of problems, this change was triggered few times during past years, more often after 2020.

Any updates will be reported.

Thanks for all.

----

I noticed that VRT has been included in the Essentials filter.

----

VolcanoFX🌋

Attachments

• VRT's Filters.png
    VRT's Filters.png
    7.8 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Hello, during the next week-end some planned updates will concern a part of the Portfolio, affecting the alignment about:
  • Internal de-correlation.
  • Risk over Intra-Day sessions.
  • Monthly trading frequency.
  • de-cutoff over weekend trading.
If necessary, some new updates will be reported.

I also noticed that some New Investors have chosen to invest in VRT, which is currently a TRENDING DARWIN.

Thank you for your trust.

Attachments

• TRENDING VRT.jpg
    TRENDING VRT.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 57