• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

There are exceptions but in 90% of countries capital gain tax is lower than income tax.
That also right in Germany - with the exception of trading forex, futures and CFDs. They are not sure whether they will add warrants to the exceptions. On these exceptions they want to set the 20k cap.
The upcoming change is not finalized - but after the election end of this year I'm sure they will pass this crazy law.
As a GB resident you don't pay taxes on Forex trades if you run a spread betting account.
The difference is huge between the countries.

Last edited:
In France, there is the « flat tax » at 30% for the capital gain. But for the normal income, as a micro-company or as an independent worker, it’s 0% the first year (ACCRE) until 30k and very few above 30k (around 11%).

Then, the other years it’s less than the flat tax at 30%, for sure (around 22% as a « micro-company » and we can recover the T.V.A on many things, like a company or like an indepedent worker.

To sum up, the ftmo system is better for the trader in France but the difference isn’t so huge.

In Spain, i don’t know. I just know the capital gain tax is 21%.

Last edited by a moderator:
This morning, we have doubled our gains on our live account ftmo :

1DDB86ED-DC9C-44AF-BD13-2C3F4BDFD215.png

9ED4ED6B-8222-4429-A261-569091712C56.png

22D6BAF8-CCBD-4120-8B02-2B832EA3A1D7.png

E1539C2E-51F1-4D16-89AB-409DBE58ABA3.png

6DC80192-0D68-430F-9DFB-5F892C65D9A3.png

66F41938-ADC8-4BF4-ACAA-D078966BEA4F.png

3D2DA8F8-04A0-42B1-BA20-DE0E279A51C2.png

A8D36EF9-0A39-41FE-BA59-82548A312E7E.png

7346C767-45CC-498B-9D03-523D56793B9D.png

We will not trade anymore on this account until ftmo send us 2000€ Profits + 540€ Fees refunded.

It should be in 3 weeks.

#iphonetrading #premarketscalping

View attachment 300874

View attachment 300875

View attachment 300880

View attachment 300881

View attachment 300882

View attachment 300883

View attachment 300884

View attachment 300885

View attachment 300886

We will not trade anymore on this account until ftmo send us 2000€ Profits + 540€ Fees refunded.

It should be in 3 weeks.

Great job!
FTMO is the money source for profitable traders.

View attachment 300874

View attachment 300875

View attachment 300880

View attachment 300881

View attachment 300882

View attachment 300883

View attachment 300884

View attachment 300885

View attachment 300886

It should be in 3 weeks.

That looks bad in terms of discipline, since you already said before you were going to stop for the month, but anyway congrats.
I intervened only to advice to read very carefully the contract. You need to have 10 trading days to complete the month, otherwise you won't get paid. Ten trading days means that you perform an action during that day, either opening or closing a position. It won't count if you carry a position opened on a different day.
Just a reminder, so you won't risk to waste this $2K profit for a silly rule.

That looks bad in terms of discipline, since you already said before you were going to stop for the month,
I think when trading for the firms like this. We focus on earning profit, secure and get it back asap. The view point is totally different from trading at Darwinex to build solid tracking record.

One more things,

You need to have 10 trading days to complete the month, otherwise you won't get paid.
This rule already removed in funded step.

This rule already removed in funded step.
Be careful, this rule is even worse with a funded account.
It is written in the contract with different terms. I was not sure about it so I asked through the live chat and the assistant confirmed that, to sum up, you have to have 10 active days of trading.
I'm also someone who usually just goes to the end and clicks on "accept and sign", but in case of FTMO, it is worth spending a couple of hours to go through the contract, in my opinion.

This rule has just updated and removed from funded step.
This is the latest change of FTMO from the pressure of its competitors. However, to make sure all, just add some dummy trades to achieve 10 active days and consult FTMO by email.
IMO
Thanks for sharing, then I will ask.
I passed the challenge two months ago and this is what it is written on my contract:

"in each Reference Period, the Customer must open one new position in at least 10 different Calendar days;"

This was confirmed also by the customer assistant in the chat.
Well, I hope they amended this rule. That really makes no sense :)

That was a concerted choice.

We needed 1000€ more for new material.
I think FTMO has enough restrictions to avoid violating the rules that it does not make sense to add own ones.
To promise not to trade can also be read as not trusting FTMO to pay you or not trusting in your strategy.

We are currently at ibiza enjoying life after having trade for 1 year at Darwinex and having passed the Ftmo Challenge. In other words, we are on holydays.

We’ll start a newChallenge soon because we need two 100k live ftmo account. One for the intraday trading and one for a « bank robbery » (a specific attack).

It’s not about trusting Ftmo or not. It’s about playing with the money of the bank instead of our own money. Like would do an Advantage Player, playing a « Paroli bet system » at french roulette.

We do not have a specific trading strategy. We have a specific brain which is trained since 10 years in very hard conditions, to be able to know the price in the future in extreme conditions. Trained to progress month after month, year after years, decade after decades. The absolute supremacy should be achieved in 5 years.

We have a global vision and high level of goals to achieve. But our goal, for now, is to get tanned :)