• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

FTMO Challenge Update 20-04-2021.jpg

FTMO Challenge ✅
FTMO Verification ✅
All have been passed on the first attempt.

View attachment 300413

View attachment 300414

View attachment 300415

View attachment 300416

View attachment 300417
Unless you change up this strategy I fear you will blow up quite quickly and lose your stake. Looks like you were 0.1% away from disaster twice. A quick look at your numbers and I'd say you have a 16% probability of lasting 30 days. Anyway, good luck with it, I wish you success as you are doing it for yourself and not "investors".

Unless you change up this strategy I fear you will blow up quite quickly and lose your stake. Looks like you were 0.1% away from disaster twice. A quick look at your numbers and I'd say you have a 16% probability of lasting 30 days. Anyway, good luck with it, I wish you success as you are doing it for yourself and not "investors".
Our target is to have 2 ftmo live accounts 100k. One for the intraday trading and another one for the swing/huge/risky opportunities. So, that’s just the beginning...

Monthly target already achieved (1000€ net). This account will not move in the next 29 days. This money earned will be used to start a new FTMO Challenge in order to have 2 FTMO live accounts 100k.
Need few days without trading... because since the low point, +22% profits have been done.

Monthly target already achieved (1000€ net).

To make FTMO pay us, we must make an invoice. In other words, the money earned with FTMO is not considered as forex capital gains. That’s normal income from the point of view of taxes. This is more advantageous in most of countries.

AFAIK is just the opposite.
In many countries capital gain is taxed 20-25% while earnings from jobs and freelance jobs are in the range of 25-50%.
Performance fees, prizes and rewards are taxed MORE than capital gains.
It is this way in Italy ad Germany and I think also in France and Spain.

AFAIK is just the opposite.
In many countries capital gain is taxed 20-25% while earnings from jobs and freelance jobs are in the range of 25-50%.
Performance fees, prizes and rewards are taxed MORE than capital gains.
It is this way in Italy ad Germany and I think also in France and Spain.
In Germany they are changing the law that you can only settle 20k of your losing trades against the winning trades.
So if you made 275k profit and 250k losses you have to pay taxes for 255k EUR (275k - 20k capped losses).
Even with a 25% tax rate that is about 64k taxes you have to pay - while you made only 25k profit.
I know that's crazy but the government wants to punish gamblers- so the FTMO solution is much better for German traders using a 100k account.
With the FTMO solution you would pay taxes for 25k - with a tax rate of 45% it is about 11k taxes and 53k taxes less.

There are exceptions but in 90% of countries capital gain tax is lower than income tax.
Capital gain tax can be zero while income tax is never zero.