• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

Let's compare with the great ERQ that also has very low VaR in its underlying 0.33%.
What do you think?
ERQ has another problem with its micro VaR and its success for investors. The trader wrote that he moves 55 or 65 lots on the investor accounts when he enters a trade. There are only two ways to increase VaR: increase lotsize or increase time in the market.
If I assume, ERQ is trading 1 microlot, he can only double lotsize. The means, it would throw about double of 60 lots in the market LMAX. But LMAX offers usually only 3 lots on the best prize. Doubling the lotsize or trading the Asian session would look like a fat finger trade. Darwinex arranged block trades for ERQ and THA (and for a certain period HFD) and others, but usually they don't have the best prize on block trades.
In consequence that means that ERQ cannot trade free any situation, it needs certain market conditions. When the trader has to suspend some trades, VaR can go down again ... it's a challenge to try to leave that trap.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: TLN
I've been disconnected for some days, too busy at work, and I confess I'm a bit sad for the end of this Darwin because it was funny the guy behind and all the controversy around, though it was bitter at times.
Well, the fate of the Darwin was crystal clear from day one. Specially for all the nonsense theories that were supporting the logic of the Darwin. Pure crap but really funny. And the most funny was the crowd investing on it. And of course, finally the crash.

I don't feel sorry, as I read on a previous post, for anyone affected. The investors deserve it. There was no cheating nowhere; not even from the owner of the Darwin, you can not say a clown is cheating you. No meaning to offense, just wanted to illustrate with an example. Anyway, if you make your own due dilligence, decide to invest and lose; so you lose, that's the beauty of the game. You find what you deserve. Darwin's rule ;)

I hope the guy (sorry I don't remember his nickname) comes back very soon with new Darwins and crazy theories to continue the amusement.

the crash

@FXforfun

Look at this pic and explain where do you see a crash ??? :

derniere photo.jpg

A crash is when we crash an account to zero. This account (and the other one) is positive.

It has been stopped because of Darwinex VaR (monthly numbers of trades), not because of something else.

All the "theories" are still valid.

And will be proven in the coming Darwin.

Can you do better than that? Where is your track-record?

I've been disconnected for some days, too busy at work, and I confess I'm a bit sad for the end of this Darwin because it was funny the guy behind and all the controversy around, though it was bitter at times.
Well, the fate of the Darwin was crystal clear from day one. Specially for all the nonsense theories that were supporting the logic of the Darwin. Pure crap but really funny. And the most funny was the crowd investing on it. And of course, finally the crash.

I don't feel sorry, as I read on a previous post, for anyone affected. The investors deserve it. There was no cheating nowhere; not even from the owner of the Darwin, you can not say a clown is cheating you. No meaning to offense, just wanted to illustrate with an example. Anyway, if you make your own due dilligence, decide to invest and lose; so you lose, that's the beauty of the game. You find what you deserve. Darwin's rule ;)

I hope the guy (sorry I don't remember his nickname) comes back very soon with new Darwins and crazy theories to continue the amusement.
Here is one with a new definition of the VaR:

a new definition of the VaR

WelL... here is the Darwinex VaR definition :

What characteristics of an investment affect risk?​

• Frequency of trades. All other things being equal, the more trades in an investment, the higher its risk.
  • Leverage and duration of trades. All other things being equal, the higher the leverage and the longer the duration of the trades, the higher the risk.
  • Market volatility and correlation of assets. The higher the volatility and the correlation of the assets traded, the higher the risk.
Source : https://help.darwinex.com/var

Last edited:
Here is one with a new definition of the VaR:
Ok. Not a crash but a great success. Congrats!
In this case why were they stopped? I thought it was because they were losers.

Loser definition: It loses money

a great success. Congrats!
It is. We have improved a thing and discovered a new thing.

In this case why were they stopped?
The replication factor fell from 10 to 5 from the IPO. To make it back from 5 to 10 will put us in the case where our pips won have less value than our pips lost.

This dissymmetry is not acceptable given the fact that we do not want to be trapped like the majority of the Darwins who perform in the vacuum because of this fact : Lose with low VaR then win with high Var.

Last edited:
Ok. Not a crash but a great success. Congrats!
In this case why were they stopped? I thought it was because they were losers.

Loser definition: It loses money
They were not stopped, they stopped the Darwin themselves with their own strange reasons.
If you go to the hall of fame at Darwinex you will see tha he always did that with his Darwins since 2016.
Against their writings they can't stand a small DD.
IMO it is schizophrenic to do the same thing over and over again and always expect a different result.

Last edited:
do the same thing over and over again and always expect a different result

We do not have the same results.

Darwin after Darwin, we have better results.

It's our way to progress.

Do you have something against different people, opinions, points of view?

Unlike other Darwinex traders, we try to take the control over the Darwin.

We, we fully understand Darwinex traders who want to trade their trading account first and let the Darwin do what he wants 🤷🏻‍♂️

That’s not our goal.

Remember, i’m different :

4CA39FBC-21A9-4E9C-89CE-7C5E59D13280.png

I’m on holidays 365/24/7

Time is on my side to build the Flagship Darwin.

Last edited:
Once again, where is YOUR track-record @FXforfun ?
Hey! Good question. Well, my Darwins sucks but I don't try to explain with any kind of excuses why are they losers. Period. Same as yours. Well, probably not so ugly, but mine have stagnations unacceptables.
What I've seen is that compared with most of the Darwins I stay with my routines. As soon as I have something really good, better than smoke, I'll try to sell it.

Besides, I haven't put a post to discuss my Darwins. You did

Try to avoid to offend other traders.
So, if i understand well, other traders can offend me, but me, i must shut up, because you have decided it can only go one way.

Why this dissymmetry?

I’ve started to strike back because i was attacked first.

From this moment, YOU create the dissymmetry because YOU didn’t send a first warning to the first persons who attacked.

You did that because they were many and i was alone.

You chose the facility.

Then you have been surprised when i struck back.

Do your job first, then all would be fine.

Good luck for you trading and your next darwin.

I do not count on luck. We have a different way to progress... But i understand what do you mean.

@Pure Pip Producer
You are no allowed to post in this thread.

I don’t need to write here. I don’t care. That’s not my goal.

But i’m pretty sure that a majority of people prefer to read what i write.

Because it’s different than the common bullshits we all read everyday and everywhere.

You should make a survey about that.

Everyoune can have his point of view but points of views like
"I am the only real trader in the world everyone else is shit"
will be removed and the poster will be banned.