• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] PDC and VDC by Emanita & Pure Pip Producer

Hi everybody,

On my last post, I said that I will publish a report card every quarter in order to compare our Darwin PDC with S&P 500 and CAC 40.

I think it can be better to publish it at the end of each month comparing the assets during the last 3 months.

So here you have August, September & October.

65D893B7-29EF-4DC7-A214-CDB9BCE98E24.png

See you ✌️

Hi everybody,

We are done for November: + 1,45% and + 4,35% for investors with leverage x3 provided by Darwinex.
We said previously that our target was +/- 3.5% monthly, or about + 50% over the year.
Our average since the opening of the Darwin is currently + 3.29%, slightly below the target... It will be raised in the coming months.

Due to the high volatility due to the US election followed by the discovery of a vaccine, we had to adapt and our VaR increased. Time is against us and we preferred to stop there to be positive in November.

Just to remember, a Darwin is considered as inactive after 15 days not trading and investors can put money without paying fees...
So, on my next post, I will inform you when it will happen for the Darwin PDC.

See you :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Apparently, PPP is excluded from his own thread. Is that correct ? The place will lose it’s flavour cause there are not too many traders worthy to follow with actual results at the present moment...

Apparently, PPP is excluded from his own thread. Is that correct ? The place will lose it’s flavour cause there are not too many traders worthy to follow with actual results at the present moment...
PPP is in the sin bin until he calms down

PPP might be a good trader.
DD always comes to any traders, even best of the best.
Now, it's the best time for his showing
Well nothing wrong with stats it is still above average but I am here talking about standard set by PPP and mudslinging tactics.

1.If quarterly result is negative then track record is null and void.
2.Never possible for 10% DD for his trading style.
3. +50% annual return with low DD.
4.Quants are crap.
5.There is no trader exist who can match him in this universe.
and so on..

I am here talking about standard set by PPP and mudslinging tactics
His mind set is quite agressive. But I think he own true trading skill.
Any genius in this world, their thought always is different with others. (I do not say him as a genius).
Also, he attacked us, it's his choice. I don't mind any revenge.
Hope he can recover his trading plan soon so we can extend the talking about PDC.

-5.15%!!! already back to october levels.

So does PDC take a break now for the month or keep on trucking.

We said previously that our target was +/- 3.5% monthly,
He already break his rule and his so-called risk manager didn't intervene.
Logically he should stop trading as per his so-called Time Drawdown theory but he keep trading and want recovery. Typical sign of revenge trading.

Last edited:
Logically he should stop trading as per his so-called Time Drawdown theory but he keep trading and want recovery. Typical sign o

Logically he should stop trading as per his so-called Time Drawdown theory but he keep trading and want recovery. Typical sign of revenge trading.
when i asked him before if he would stop if he hit neg 3% for month this was the responce

"Of course not!

I will continue

Because i 've the hope edge with me."

He always promised a max "single digit" DD so -9%
Let's wait and see, 4 years ago he claimed 100% positive months, now he lowered his expectation to positive quarters, let's wait and see...

I tried to understand his so-called Time Drawdown Score. It looks interesting, Now I understand, it is just a meaningless stats which has no value at all.
Mostly trader never stop trading at the top of equity curve, there will be always pullback after making new all-time high so Time Drawdown Score will always negative even if equity curve slope upward.
Now in case of PDC, he stops at the top and few lucky winning months his so-called Time Drawdown Score is currently positive but now he is at -6% DD if he is not able to recover his DD within 02 months his so-called Time Drawdown Score
will go into negative territory.