[DARWIN] LSC and CVL by CavaliereVerde

• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

mpups

Experienced member
1,023 143
Exact you nailed it.
Tesla is my insurance vs a 100% efficient market.
I still trust my strategies as you can see I run them on a significant capital.
Giving up would mean throwing away 5 years and thousands of hours spent backtesting and analyzing live results.
Trading is also pretty espensive, on CVL 5% of the equity is burned every year to pay swaps.
And I am paying 15€ every month for the VPS.
oh i see, i couldn't see capital amount and i dont know what vps or cvl is - i've not tried robots, maybe one day

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,594 2,064
CVLswaps.png

Of course the chart is the net performance.
I paid more than 1k in 3 years.

mpups

Experienced member
1,023 143
I can't see why someone would accept a 5%pa drain on their account though

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,594 2,064
I know it is expensive but this is the result cleaned from the losing strategies already removed one year ago:

CVLcustom290521.png

37% net in 3 years is not so bad.

mpups

Experienced member
1,023 143
I know it is expensive but this is the result cleaned from the losing strategies already removed one year ago:

View attachment 300909

37% net in 3 years is not so bad.
If you are saying that you accept the charge because the strategy works for you then fair enough - each to their own. I can't comment on the performance figures as I don't know which one represents overall return .

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,594 2,064
I don't know which one represents overall return .
Seems quite clear "Gain 37%" :)
It is myfxbook.
What would be your suggestion/alternative?
This is a stop and reverse strategy with unoptimized parameters that are the same for every asset so I assume it is robust and I don't want to change it.
I could move to a broker with good swaps like Axitrader standard but I pefer Darwinex because they are honest and they pay.

In the past I earned 17k from the Darwinia contest that doesnt' exist on other brokers.
->https://www.darwinex.com/username/CavaliereVerde
21k total provider's earnings, 17k coming from the contest.
No Darwinex, no Darwin, no earnings.
Let's assume CVL will grow 10% pa, I prefer 10% with darwin than 15% without darwin.

Last edited:
Reactions: LokshinTrader

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,594 2,064
Then I have to consider that swaps are not a profit for Darwinex, they go to liquidity providers, it is also their interest to lower them and look for a better combo of LPs.

CavaliereVerde

Experienced member
1,594 2,064
The net past result is negative but I think that strategy portfolio is profitable because is different from the portfolio that generated the loss.
The customized result is to show why I am still trading.
Besides that I think that showing a long trackrecord gives credibility and it is better that showing nothing at all.
99% of forum experts have nothing to show.
A break even result is 100 times better than nothing.

Reactions: LokshinTrader

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock