• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] ILR by IlIlIlIlI

I understood that you think VaR is wrong but where is the mistake?
It is consistent with your monthly results and consistent with what I see on trading journal.
Even with a lower leverage last week you hold a position for 10 hours, much longer that what you were doing on spring.

Last edited:
What I'm pointing out is that the concept of the target VaR is made to avoid that the Darwin shares a recovery.
Why do they insist to keep such a dead Darwin alive? Investors won't touch it.
ILR is traded as an automated copy of my trading the FTMO trials as far as possible.
The FTMO account shows 2.5 % profit on closed positions.
The Darwinex trading account shows 4 % profit on closed positions.
And the Darwin shows 0.1% profit.
Poor Darwin...

Nice DarwinIA ranking after regularity and the rating is calculated the first time in August for this Darwin:
1628123189711.png

Of course that is not reliable at the beginning of the month, but could be a nice indication.

ILR's D-Score is downgraded again, currently down to 42.72, while making some small profit with a replication factor of only 12%:
1628537120817.png

The more I run ILR the more I must have the feeling that I'm running thru the worst caves in the smelly dungeons of the Darwinex' algos. :)
Edit:
Just for documentation and comparison:
1628543974913.png

Last edited:
It's not to watch how my poor Darwin ILR is currently raped :) every night by the Darwinex's algos to cut its D-Score while the trading account makes profit,
Can you show me where is this sabotage?
DScore is at all time highs above 42 .
There could be some noise +-0.2 due to recalculations but I don't see any significant decrease.

Can you show me where is this sabotage?
DScore is at all time highs above 42 .
There could be some noise +-0.2 due to recalculations but I don't see any significant decrease.
D-Score was up to 42.83 at its all time high and after that down to 42.68 yesterday besides trading is profitable since 2 weeks. Currently it is shown as 42.70.
The reason is that some senseless attributes are suddenly going down since the Darwin is traded regularly again and traded with profit.
Regularity is also held down to less than 60%.
I know they don't want to pay ILR with DarwinIA money. :)

That's what I called the dungeons of the Darwinex algos.
I'm really curious when ILR could show a D-Score of 43 or more.

D-Score was up to 42.83 at its all time high and after that down to 42.68 yesterday besides trading is profitable since 2 weeks. Currently it is shown as 42.70.
WOW I am impressed by such a disaster...
I'm really curious when ILR could show a D-Score of 43 or more.
During August it has grown by 0.5 points because of the profits.
It grows very slowly.

Looks like the Darwinex algos read my last post. ;)
D-Score is now on an all time high of 42.90 (also before trading nearly 1% profit on the trading account today).

When regularity appeared in August:
1630757533800.png

I'm sure Friday's activity is not included.
5 business days before showing it would be more significant than 5 calendar days.

Last edited:
That's what should never happen with the risk manager and what I will always complain about:
The current risk manager prohibits the recovery of investor accounts.
Urgent changes are needed.

The ridiculous replication factor is constant at 0.12 since weeks:
1631361753795.png

The trading behaviour is also stable since I serve the trading account with a trade copier from my FTMO trial account and not all trades cannot be copied because of the margin requirement and a fix trade size (currently 0.02 per trade) of the Darwinex account. So the margin is fully used when trades are open which is visible by a VaR around 40%.

The trading account is on recovery ...
1631361857477.png

and the profit of the recovery is cut by the risk manager so the Darwin stays significantly - because of the low replication factor - in losses:
1631361825912.png

I assume the reality is worse because the profitable Friday (nearly +1% additional) is usually not taken into account on the weekend data. I'll see that on Monday morning.

1631565691176.png

Looks like a bad month for a lot of Darwins until now - usually the rank of ILR was around 700 when it showed up with a micro profit.

No frontal attack from me, just stating facts. Free speech on this forum is allowed isn't it?
Any trader touting for investment must be prepared for critique. What got me was when he list listed his darwin and he adverstised that he was a long term, experienced trader and also sold indicators/ea's in his darwin description. But yet still can't trade his way out of a paper bag? And then soon took that down when his ea stopped working.. same old, same old.. no i didn't invest.
Sorry, but these forums are full of these BS merchants.

No frontal attack from me, just stating facts. Free speech on this forum is allowed isn't it?
Any trader touting for investment must be prepared for critique. What got me was when he list listed his darwin and he adverstised that he was a long term, experienced trader and also sold indicators/ea's in his darwin description. But yet still can't trade his way out of a paper bag? And then soon took that down when his ea stopped working.. same old, same old.. no i didn't invest.
Sorry, but these forums are full of these BS merchants.
If you go for investing in a Darwin, you should know enough English if you see a Darwin with this description which is published since months:
1631624270016.png

Believe it or not, there were investors who made some money with this Darwin. You can easily find that out in the Hall of Fame at Darwinex.
I never was and I never wrote that I'm "touting for investment", that point of view just happens only between your ears. ;)

Before you judge others who try the FTMO trial or challenge, try it out yourself. For most traders trading a challenge account is very different to their trading before if they can pass the challenge and make money with FTMO.
IMO prop firms like FTMO are the future for the better traders, they don't need any social trading platforms where most platforms are crap and investors are losing money, unfortunately Darwinex is also suffering. In the future the social trading stuff is only for traders who are not able to pass the challenges of the prop firms and make money with them - like me 🤣 until now.

To my person and my past:
I'm in the lucky situation that I made a 6-digit amount profit (in EUR) twice in my life with trading which makes me relaxed with losses besides I still dislike them, times are changing - meanwhile rapidly - so a lot of things and strategies don't work any more which were brilliant years ago.

Note:
Free speech should not be used as an excuse for attacks and unfriendliness. These kind of attacks were the first trigger for Darwinex to kill the old forum. It also makes newbies and readers avoiding such a forum. The damage hits more than the writer usually wants to hit.

Last edited:
a lot of things and strategies don't work any more which were brilliant years ago.
Very true, I think that's why a lot of the training materials and courses are useless. They are trying to sell methodologies that just don't work any more (as you said). As the saying goes; if you can't blind them with science, baffle them with bullshit!