• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] GUJ by Shivank

Hi @CavaliereVerde and other members,

I have been trading since last 4 years. I have learned and tried many strategies based on technical and fundamental analysis during last 4 year. One quick look on my Darwins GUJ, KVI and other will clearly indicate my ongoing learning curve.

I have always been manual trader. However, during pandemic I turned my strategy into algo in MT4 and MT5. At the moment(approx since last two month), GUJ is trading indices while KVI is trading equities. Both the strategy is based on same idea of trend following. I don't see any point in promising low DD and high consistent return etc... However, my first goal is to perform disciplined trading with patience, and receive some darwinia fund to gain experience (psychological) in managing funds rather than burning investors hard earned capital.

Hope we as a team, will interact, learn, and share our experiences in trading - investment fields and beyond.