• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

[DARWIN] DAS by XiruDAX

Hello traders:
CavaliereVerde, thank for your confidence for be a investor of my darwin from a long time, few investors mantain their confidence in the worst moments.

I am a trader specialiced in the DAX index, for me is better to know much an active and concentrate all the efforts on it. Thanks to this specialization I can fix better the problems when the trading don´t work good.
I have been used the DAX index more than 10 years and I have a great knowlegde. I only do intraday for have the risk more limited and controled.

I put risk control before profitability and you can see that my darwin have a low DD several years (-11,53%). Actually it is in the filter of >50% profit and racha with a +14,27% profit and -3,16% DD in the last 3 months.
This year I have achieved several Darwina awards.

Link to the thread in darwinex forum to know more about my darwin: https://community.darwinex.com/t/das-xirudax/5400/19
I have a telegram channel about my trading: https://t.me/Trading_DAX

I hope to contribute to this excellent forum that I just met.

DAS-2y.png

I think DAS is perfect to represent what is a robust growth and set realistic expectations for investors.
Robust systems have long stagnations.
Can be very boring but patient traders and patient investors are required to make money.
Patience always makes the difference.

Congrats @Xiru DAX !

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your words @CavaliereVerde .

But I would like more to show all the track record to see how I control the DD during several years.

DAS all.jpg

Anyway I am not satisfied with my trading until now. This year has been a very complicated year for me due to the high volatility and I have only been able to operate 6 months with my normal strategies, but only with those 6 months I should have reached a + 10% minimum profitability.
Besides, my global profit is not very good for all my experiencie with the index DAX, the only active that I trade. But the next year I hope do a great year and translate all my knowledge into great results.

Hello traders:

My darwin DAS has broken its maximum and has recovered the last reduction dating from October of last year. In these seven months I have given my trading the last adjustments and I have finished my search for new strategies.

I have studied the DAX since 2012 and it has no secrets for the style of trading that I practice. I have tested all my actuals strategies until 2010 and they works very fine. I have develop best strategies in the last years because I am very clear about my trading style and I have put the focus on it.

All the past years have been learning and now is when I feel like a fully mature trader, aware of his weaknesses and strengths, very careful with the risk control that has been my goal in recent years.

Now that I have controlled the risk and developed the best strategies for my trading style is when my profitability will be higher and my drawdowns shorter and lower. Specializing in only one asset has made me achieve these achievements.
Foro DAS 2Sem mayo.jpg

I encourage you all to fight for trading, it is an extremely difficult fight in which you have to give everything but the reward is immense.

Hello traders:

New all-time highs on my darwin DAS, my trading is reaching cruising speed and after many years I can say that I have reached the point where I can squeeze the DAX in the most optimal way based on my style.

Tradewin.jpg

Trading is a very long road in which if you hold on you get it!

Hello traders:

My darwin DAS continues to make new all-time highs my trading continues to maintain cruising speed and the results are starting to look very good in the last few months.
darwin 17 jul.jpg

Thank you very much! My trading continues with cruise speed and I hope maintain it for a long time. All the last drawdowns wouldn´t repeat again, but I will have some drawdowns in the future although it will be less long and hard.

PREMIO JUL 2021.jpg

To finish 18º of 4279 traders is very good

Hi traders:

With this excellent month of February I managed to finish among the best in the Darwinex contest for the 10th time. 32nd place out of 4959 traders whose prize is an allocation of 85.000€ for the next 6 months🏆🏆🏆🏆

Attachments

• darwinia-card-2-2022-DAS-rating.png
    darwinia-card-2-2022-DAS-rating.png
    157.2 KB · Views: 81
Hi traders:

With this excellent month of February I managed to finish among the best in the Darwinex contest for the 10th time. 32nd place out of 4959 traders whose prize is an allocation of 85.000€ for the next 6 months🏆🏆🏆🏆
Congratulations, your performance over last 3 yrs has been solid .

Hi traders:

Thanks to the volatility in 2020 I was able to design strategies capable of winning with it and this year I am reaping the rewards. I have been able to close DD faster than in the past and in fact it is taking less and less time. Now my goal is to make the DD shallower and also to keep shortening it in time, in order to achieve the consistency I am looking for.
My trading has improved a lot in the last 2 years, 95% of the strategies I use now have been designed in this period and this year I hope to finally get a good annual return.

CIERRE DD.jpg

Darwinex has just released a new filter called Essentials and it seems to be a selection of 20 darwins for investors who are just starting out. My darwin DAS is in this classification and it is also the one that is gaining the most in the last 3 months. The truth is that it is a tremendous satisfaction to be in this small filter and with the real cracks that appear in it.:):)
1649167001946.png

Thank you very much morehastelessspeed! It was a awesome day! :)
After that day, I had a uncomfortable DD due I increased the leverage 50% because I am increasing it when I take new profits until arrive to the normal leverage.
1687007609007.png

Now I added swing estrategies those give to my trading a very good diversification and I am having a 17% profit in 2023.

This year I hope to cut the great DD before it cause great losess in my account and maintain better the profit until the year´s end.