Darren Winters

I had forgotten about this article but anyone who previously thought it may be worth a go would be utterly idiotic to consider doing so after reading this article.

Paul

i bet someone is going to read that - and get straight on the phone - and sign up!

lol.im looking for a houskeeper aswell but it dosnt say on the report if he is any good,so im looking elsewhere!!!

i hear he is doing a course on housekeeping - you must go - it will be fabulous and he is such a nice guy - will be just super to learn all the ins and outs of doing the daily wash! and he must be good at housework - because he said he is!

... and must be a great housekeeping course cos it'll cost several mortgage payments as well :)

Darren has got a slating in the Mail on Sunday

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/c...rticle_id=408681&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5

Doesn't trade. Promised for several years to start a fund so people could see his "skills" in action.
Director of a bust company but his name was not listed in compamies house due to (according to his lawyer to whom Darren immediately passes all enquiries) "a clerical error" which is now corrected. (It isn't).
Guess he will always find mugs or innocent dupes !

Its a shame so many get sucked in but then if you expect easy money.......

jezza888 said:
Its a shame so many get sucked in but then if you expect easy money.......

I know his sister....

Attachments

• WC500.jpg
    WC500.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,466
neil said:
Guess he will always find mugs or innocent dupes !

There'll be loads :) But from the article, he promised to refund the poor chap. If he behaves consistently, he'll soon broke (again).

I was curious and attended his freebie. Immediately spotted a liar and never signed up to anything. But I saw some pensioners, Asians and young people who looked jobless to me. You would cling to any straw if you think you're about to drown/die, wouldn't you? Basically, he was selling people HOPE. And it was selling like hot cakes.

H

I keep getting emails from a crowd called "Inner Compass" who are promoting a seminar by Win Investing LLP (WinInvesting.co.uk) and Darren Winters.

I am putting this post in as when I have previously tried to search for "Win Investing" it did not return this and related threads.

Someone from this site (T2W) tried to tell me how she attended a seminar by this clown with her son and how impressed she was. Then she had the cheek to suggest she would keep me updated. I immediately told her not to bother and got a rude reply in return. How do these creeps and scammers get our emails?

Neil, you take an interesting position with regard to DW. Your amazingly constant mantra when challenging others who find they have had less than 100% success with some other trainers and coaches is that the responsibility for success lies with the student.

Why is then different when considering DW's offerings? Surely those who have failed to benefit from his seminars have only themselves to blame for their less than spectacular results and should be justly ashamed of their inability to mine those nuggets successfully?

I hasten to add, my view is 180 degrees opposed to yours in this respect. Anyone who has held the responsibility, as I have (though not in the area of trading), for training others, and doing so successfully and consistently, knows he responsibility for the success of any teaching lies 100% with the teacher - not the student. Anything else is a cop out.

Perhaps it all comes down to personalities - and integrity.

E Mail use

TheBramble said:
Neil, you take an interesting position with regard to DW. Your amazingly constant mantra when challenging others who find they have had less than 100% success with some other trainers and coaches is that the responsibility for success lies with the student.

Why is then different when considering DW's offerings? Surely those who have failed to benefit from his seminars have only themselves to blame for their less than spectacular results and should be justly ashamed of their inability to mine those nuggets successfully?

I hasten to add, my view is 180 degrees opposed to yours in this respect. Anyone who has held the responsibility, as I have (though not in the area of trading), for training others, and doing so successfully and consistently, knows he responsibility for the success of any teaching lies 100% with the teacher - not the student. Anything else is a cop out.

Perhaps it all comes down to personalities - and integrity.

This whole thread is a loud warning to avoid Winters. However, it is fair to point out that people will fail if given a trading method whilst others will succeed ( Turtle Traders being an example). There is an old saw that states God could give a group of people a trading method that works, yet a number of those traders will still manage to fail.

I think we will have to agree to disagree here since I have also taught others successfully and consistently (nothing to do with trading). I objected to the use of my email by a scammer which in turn, in my view, reflects on the integrity of the Darren empire. ;)

And we should all be careful about replying to board queries via email, something I wont do again. :|

Last edited:
TraderPattern said:
Darren Winters is a fraud, but most vendors are not worth it in my view. The whole game is a sham.

It's not fair on the dog...........

Attachments

• winters.jpg
    winters.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 1,104