Darren Winters

Trader333

8,610 936
I had forgotten about this article but anyone who previously thought it may be worth a go would be utterly idiotic to consider doing so after reading this article.

Paul

vill4n

21 1
lol.im looking for a houskeeper aswell but it dosnt say on the report if he is any good,so im looking elsewhere!!!

Reactions: wasp

Goober

304 3
Good point, vill4n! What was I thinking?

stevet

Established member
917 5
i hear he is doing a course on housekeeping - you must go - it will be fabulous and he is such a nice guy - will be just super to learn all the ins and outs of doing the daily wash! and he must be good at housework - because he said he is!

dsmodi

Established member
509 2
... and must be a great housekeeping course cos it'll cost several mortgage payments as well :)

neil

Legendary member
5,167 747
Darren has got a slating in the Mail on Sunday

http://www.thisismoney.co.uk/news/c...rticle_id=408681&in_page_id=19&in_author_id=5

Doesn't trade. Promised for several years to start a fund so people could see his "skills" in action.
Director of a bust company but his name was not listed in compamies house due to (according to his lawyer to whom Darren immediately passes all enquiries) "a clerical error" which is now corrected. (It isn't).
Guess he will always find mugs or innocent dupes !

jezza888

441 24
Its a shame so many get sucked in but then if you expect easy money.......

rols

Experienced member
1,621 336
jezza888 said:
Its a shame so many get sucked in but then if you expect easy money.......

I know his sister....

Attachments

• WC500.jpg
    WC500.jpg
    116.3 KB · Views: 1,374

hungvir

Experienced member
1,556 12
neil said:
Guess he will always find mugs or innocent dupes !

There'll be loads :) But from the article, he promised to refund the poor chap. If he behaves consistently, he'll soon broke (again).

I was curious and attended his freebie. Immediately spotted a liar and never signed up to anything. But I saw some pensioners, Asians and young people who looked jobless to me. You would cling to any straw if you think you're about to drown/die, wouldn't you? Basically, he was selling people HOPE. And it was selling like hot cakes.

H

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock