Daily Profits/Losses Show and Tell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Morning Jon

I choose not to post like that

Its static ( dead ) forecast / call

its probability rate is immediately lowered by giving a fixed target

The market is dynamic

My only fixed price - is my stop - (soft ) always within 3 to 7 pips of entry FOR EVERY TRADE.

So - if everyone know in stone my stop - thats an exit point - but I dont wait for a 5 pip stop to be hit - if the trade does not work - I am out at plus 1 or minus 2

For me ENTRIES are paramount - the timing and execution needs to be spot on

Targets or profitable exits are secondary

If I get my entry exact - nothing else matters - as the trade will be profitable - whether for 2 pips - 20 pips or 200 pips

How I manage then is all down to stops in profit

That is "now " trading - not traditional old school stuff - nothing against it - but its Jessie Livermore days - not dynamic HFT 21 st century logic

Good Trading

F

Blimey, fxmo, you do persist in dancing around the edges - why don't you come out onto the dance floor. I didn't even suggest that you posted a target, for example.

All I want to see from you if I'm to even half-way to believe the wild claims you make about your prowess is where you make your paramount entry and where you take your profit in as near to real time as you can get to it.

I would remind you that it is you making the claims about what a superb trader you are. You choose to offer something as "proof" that no-body except you regards as valid evidence, you shy away from questioning by talking around the edges without tackling the direct question directly and you obstinately refuse to offer anything by way of "proof" in the way people have asked.

You may be the worlds greatest fx trader, but I wouldn't bet on it.

Enjoy Christmas.

good point. I forgot to mention that I have my own 'careful zones' - so if it looks like I might have had a loser, there's a good chance that I wouldn't have taken the trade.
I'll let you all know after the event, though.

I'll update my results as I close my trades

doesn't matter - Point is I can gurantee you 100% that I could post 1000 of these 'calls' they'll all be winners

100% guarantee - you wont

Even with a 7 pip stop

Yes you will get over even 80% correct if you know your levels etc

Yes - they are also tradeable - but for me they also have to start in my time windows

Blimey, fxmo, you do persist in dancing around the edges - why don't you come out onto the dance floor. I didn't even suggest that you posted a target, for example.

All I want to see from you if I'm to even half-way to believe the wild claims you make about your prowess is where you make your paramount entry and where you take your profit in as near to real time as you can get to it.

I would remind you that it is you making the claims about what a superb trader you are. You choose to offer something as "proof" that no-body except you regards as valid evidence, you shy away from questioning by talking around the edges without tackling the direct question directly and you obstinately refuse to offer anything by way of "proof" in the way people have asked.

Enjoy Christmas.

I was going to comment myself about how once again he'd managed to miss teh point of your post and went off on his own little thought-trail again, lol.

100% guarantee - you wont

Even with a 7 pip stop

Yes you will get over even 80% correct if you know your levels etc

Yes - they are also tradeable - but for me they also have to start in my time windows

You don't seem to get it still!
i try again:
I CAN guarantee you that I could post 1,000,000 trades in that style and can claim a winner on every single one. Not just me, though. Anyone who can type.

hint; this wouldn't be possible using the style used in the ftse thread.

Dear Lord.

Enjoy Christmas.

Lol

I do know of someone who is a better FX trader than me

Is aka is Sir Gissachance

He is a proper Master Trader - the whole lot from 5 second scalping to PPND long term ( ie pyramid peel - never dump )

He has over 2 decades of Fx Trading - to my 13 yrs and only 7 full time (not a master trader yet - one bit )

But the important part - He's adapated - not stayed with 20 years of doing same thing

Maybe you should ask the same questions to Major Magnum

He may be able to communicate the method better - as it second nature to me - and I am 60 yrs old - I think MM is under 40 -45 and so still can hardly be called old or senile and is a very clever talented individual - that came out in the questions and queries he asked me whilst trying to fathom it all out

Seasons Greeting to you as well

Regards

F

You don't seem to get it still!
i try again:
I CAN guarantee you that I could post 1,000,000 trades in that style and can claim a winner on every single one. Not just me, though. Anyone who can type.

hint; this wouldn't be possible using the style used in the ftse thread.

Dear Lord.

Have I not already answered that ????

Surely thats I why I post with no target and take either way trades

By doing that - you get better trading results

You and Barjon are actually confirming what I am saying

But still even with out taking one trade you call this method - you would still not be 100% accurate

Fixed static - buy here - stop 10 or 20 pips - exit target here - is just dead less probability stuff

SO - why would I trade with that method ?????

Lets go back to the dynamics of the Nzd / Jpy trade suggestion by ME

In last 10 mins - the set as changed

i would not scalp buy at 83 /4

i would now need above 91 to consider it

Also I can scalp buy above 65 if this interim low holds 30 mins

If it goe say up after 20 mins and more than 10 pips from low - then the pullbacks should saty above 65 - and then try for 83 area

If we dont make over 10 + pips up above 65 after 20 mins - then tests of 65 are favoured

See fixed static analysis to me is just not on - the probabilities are really only 50 / 60% win ratios at best

OK you can make profit on that - but hardly a great system

by doing that you get better trading results?
NO, by doing that (just giving possible buys sells with lots of conditions which can be used as an excuse in the event of a loss) you can PRETEND to have BETTER TRADING RESULTS.

It's almost as if you don't understand the difference between placing a trade and writing about a trade!!

So Barjon is NOT agreeing with you.
It's just that amazingly, you fail to understand the written word and what people are trying to explain to you.

Forget about how one actually manages a trade.
You could still manage the trade however you like. And enter and exit wherever you like.

I feel like I'm trying to explain to my grandad how his new I-phone works

Enjoy Christmas.

Just reading this again

Have you read my thread with the 6 most important times - every hour ???

So to try and explain more

If its it my price area and its the correct time within 30 secs or so

More than likely That's when I take the trade

To actually blog that as it happens and for members to see the post - cannot be normally done under 2 mins and in many cases longer

In fact at one comment I made this morning - it too 3 mins to appear on thread after refreshing browser

So exact price communication will always be difficult unless on skype etc

No I dont skype nowadays - but I did try it over 3 years ago - i use to get headaches within 2 hrs of being on line - lol - so soon dumped that

Have I not already answered that ????

Surely thats I why I post with no target and take either way trades

By doing that - you get better trading results

You and Barjon are actually confirming what I am saying

But still even with out taking one trade you call this method - you would still not be 100% accurate

Fixed static - buy here - stop 10 or 20 pips - exit target here - is just dead less probability stuff

SO - why would I trade with that method ?????
If that's not an admission off you dont really trade and just pick the profiable trade after the fact I dont know what is

If that's not an admission off you dont really trade and just pick the profiable trade after the fact I dont know what is

?

So neither me - or Major Magnum - who has learnt and uses my method trade then

Have you been drinking last night and still on the bottle this morning ???

If not - when are you going answer those questions on your own trading ability - as requested this morning

You never know - if you give enough and all the right answers - i might then change my respect I have for you

Will carry on waiting ;-)

Good Trading

F

eurusd
looking for possible scalpy sells below 1.2269 and 68
scalpy longs above 1.2280 and 81
. Price action needs to be right before entry. stop will be 7 pips once triggered.

OK, shorted at 1.2268, closed at 1.2253 for +15 pips

easy when you know how ;)
1 down, 2 more to go.

11 11 am

now why I have been diverted by this thread this morning - I have now made my 50 pips daily target

Main winners as advised on my live thread - GU buy earlier on and then sell and shown on chart

EU - dropped under 2275 / 71 and now at 53 - and i am out 100% on scalp stake and will look to scalp sell again under 72/74

So now - blogging on 2 threads and still make 9 trades in 4 hrs or so

Some traders just never seem to have got into multi tasking ;-)

PS - that NZD /JPY trade suggestion by ME - what a waste and so boring atm - and with a 2 pips spread that would have been hard for me last hour

?

So neither me - or Major Magnum - who has learnt and uses my method trade then

Have you been drinking last night and still on the bottle this morning ???

If not - when are you going answer those questions on your own trading ability - as requested this morning

You never know - if you give enough and all the right answers - i might then change my respect I have for you

Will carry on waiting ;-)

Good Trading

F

I dont need to answer any questions,I amnt claiming anything unlike you

MM Showed lasr night in his posts about me that more than one screw is loose in his head
...you keep having to be asked over and over ythe same thing..just say the exact price you bought or sold at ..that's it no profit target ...can you do that

OK, shorted at 1.2268, closed at 1.2253 for +15 pips

easy when you know how ;)
1 down, 2 more to go.

(y)(y)

I did same on my live thread - with 3 comments to support it selling under 78 - 75 and 73

Exited at 53

will try and scalp sell under 73/74 next

The NZD / JPY is a boring no hoper for now

Well Done - so you realise my trading way work as well now - but I know you are a good trader as you have made good calls on my thread a few times in last year

yes nzd been a slow burner.
However, I can guarentee that it'll make me money (and i do mean guarantee), so it's all good.

Already made my 200 pips today, so just wanna add some ore to the kitty with my 3 trade calls.
+15 on eu. waiting for other 2 to make me some more pips

I dont need to answer any questions,I amnt claiming anything unlike you

MM Showed lasr night in his posts about me that more than one screw is loose in his head
...you keep having to be asked over and over ythe same thing..just say the exact price you bought or sold at ..that's it no profit target ...can you do that

I have always found MM a very bright - intelligent and nice guy

May you have upset him ?

I can always tell you the exact price when I have entered the trade - but surely that's after the event in manys terminology

Surely accept my way - I am a short term intraday trader - my trades last 30 secs to 30 mins normally - when I quote scalp bought at say 2259 on EU and price whne they look is 2263 - they say - it was not live - even though 2 mins later it goes to 2270

You cannot win with dissers / haters - or traders having a bad time

So I will stay the way I do it - thank you for your interest

Good Trading

F

Status
Not open for further replies.