Daily Pick 3 Challenge

Adding

RUN
BBI
DLTR
SHW

Pick 34 now.

Anyone know of any new alternative energy picks?

Last edited:
Hey everyone.

Day 82 = A Down Day

Daily
Total -0.83%

Challenge
Total +26.43%

We could of done worse. A couple stocks performed well.

GLPG +5.38%
BBI +2.94%
BLDP +2.78%
PLUG +1.09%

We had a great week.

Day 80 was amazing!

Up over 5% in a day was incredible.

Hope next week will be as great as this 1.

Wish everyone a nice weekend.

Hey guys.

Really disappointed with today.

The market will have its ups & downs. People search for good times to buy. It may seem a little crazy, but after a big down it can be a good time to buy in. If you panic & sell low you get it backwards.

I've also learned to not be afraid of taking a loss if it prevents a big loss. Kinda confusing. Contradicts itself.

In my own opinion, it's your money & you should be happy with how you choose to invest it. If you are happy with taking a small loss instead of a potential big loss then sell. If you are in it for the long haul and are looking for a great time to buy low you can buy in.

I personally believe the market will rebound.

Im really looking forward to getting back to the green, great success posts.

Day 83 = Disappointment

Daily
Total = -4.82%

Challenge
Total = +21.61%

Even after this huge down, we are still up over 20%. That is something to feel good & be proud about.

Hope everyone can have a good night.

Tomorrow is a new day.

Last edited:
Day 84 = Everything was down

Daily
Total -3.61%

Challenge
Total -18.00%

Can't help but feel a little sad. We had so many good days going. Hope the tide turns into a positive 1.

We are up 18% in about 4 months. About 1.5% a week. We should still feel good about our progress. We have achieved some great results.

I'm not giving up on the thread.

Hope we can right the ship together.

Everyone have a good night.

Day 85 = Another Down

Daily
Total -0.97%

Challenge
Total +17.03%

We have to do our best.

Ride out these down days.

Market can seem cruel sometimes.

We will make it through the chaos.

Eventually green graphs & great days will return.

Until tomorrow have a good night.

Day 88

Hey folks.

I took Monday off.

Hope we can get back to the green graphs.

Day 87

Tuesday totals.

Daily
Total -1.68%

Challenge
Total +9.01%

GL

Day 88

Daily
Total +3.57%

Challenge
Total +12.58%

GL for day 89.

Looks ike stocks are down to start the day.

Im not sure exactly what to say about it, but the Coronavirus has become more than just a big scare. It is beginning to spread all over the globe. My thoughts go out to everyone this terrible outbreak has reached.

I will always wish people happiness and good health. Life doesn't seem to be fair at times. Wish I had the answer to this problem. Hopefully we can all overcome the virus together.

It is an extremely saddening situation. No one wants to catch an illness. Really makes you appreciate a happy healthy life.

Wish everyone well.

Day 89

Daily
Total -2.41%

Challenge
Total +10.17

We will make it through these down days. We need to be there for one another.

Stay safe. Stay strong. Stay stable.

This Coronavirus we will overcome.

Just checked the results of the pre market.

Everything is down huge.

Giving up now doesn't seem sensible.

We have to work through this situation.

I'm not quitting on anything or anyone.

Day 90
Friday's figures

Daily
Total -3.06%

Challenge
Total +7.11%

Stocks may be down, but that's not what matters most. We are fortunate to be alive & well. Lets give thanks to our good health. Focus on helping people. Helping people get & stay healthy. Eventually the market will turn for the better.

Day 91

Daily
Total -9.99%

Challenge
Total -2.88%

We need to push forward. We will make it through this crisis together. I still believe in the market.

Most importantly, we need to help one another through the virus.

Last edited:
Day 92

Daily
Total +5.25%

Challenge
Total +2.37%

Hope we can all make it through these difficult days together. Priority 1 to help people. Help people get & stay healthy. The market should eventually turn positive again.

Day 93

Daily
Total -5.86%

Challenge
Total -3.49%

Wish we could find a cure for the C.V.

Helping people through this crisis is to me what's most important. The market will come back up eventually.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Day 94

Daily
Total -11.49%

Challenge
Total -14.98%

A human beings life is priceless. Stocks will rise & fall. No amount of money can replace someone's life. Let's focus on what we can control. Stay safe & help protect each other. We will make it through this crisis together.

Day 95

Daily
Total +8.06%

Challenge
Total -6.92%

We came back a little on Friday. Nice day for Renewable Energy Group, up close to 50%. Bank of America & Chase came up close to 20%. Good day for pick 3 in general. Lots of stocks up close to 10%.

Let's keep that momentum positive.

Just checked the pre market quotes. It's really a shame. We were doing so well for so long. Let's try to ride this out. Focus on what is in our control. Stay healthy & help others through this CV crisis. Hope the market becomes stable again. All these huge ups & downs are hard on people.

Stay healthy & help others through these difficult days. In time we will get back our stability.

Day 96

Daily
Total -14.12%

Challenge
Total -21.04%

What a shame. Wish we could find a way back to normal. With time we should be able to regain our composure. Until then you guys take good care of yourselves.

It is St. Patrick's Day. Kinda hard to celebrate given our current state.

I suppose we all deserve to enjoy St. Paddys Day. Hope everyone can have a good day.

Until tomorrow, everyone take care.