Crime and punishment

Letting criminals off lightly by not even prosecuting them is well on the way to letting anarchy and violence rule.
A very backward step in my view where villages will to have walls to defend themselves from attack by armed gangs etc.
Just an excuse by politicians to be feeble and currying favour with the current gang in power in the area.

Last edited:
But that would still be blaming Islam. Is Islam to blame?

When Western politicians even find difficulty in finding the words to name the religions involved, then you know we are nowhere near being able to debate the problem, never mind find any solutions.
Cowardly politicians are scared stiff about blaming Islam in case they get targeted.
Even though terrorists claim to be fighting on Islam's behalf.
The more moderate Muslims could
distance themselves from the violence but never seem to.

Letting criminals off lightly by not even prosecuting them is well on the way to letting anarchy and violence rule.
A very backward step in my view where villages will to have walls to defend themselves from attack by armed gangs etc.
Just an excuse by politicians to be feeble and currying favour with the current gang in power in the area.
Lots on the news that crime particularly drug related crime is a fast growing problem in the rural villages. Gangster gangs are targeting peaceful little villages and filling their kids up with crack etc. Makes you spit imo.
And on the Telly we get some dear old lady with a degree spouting the do-gooding nonsense that they had hard childhoods and should be coddled.
Yikes the criminals must be thinking. The ole bag will probably swear at me next !!!

C'mon politicians, treat them to the unpleasantness they richly deserve and flog 'em.

They are letting the crime spree turn into a orgy . Has Boris got the balls to stand up to them ?
I doubt it. Jeremy perhaps ? - no chance ! Unless he bores them senseless with some Left Wing philosophy.

Last edited:
Lots on the news that crime particularly drug related crime is a fast growing problem in the rural villages. Gangster gangs are targeting peaceful little villages and filling their kids up with crack etc. Makes you spit imo.
And on the Telly we get some dear old lady with a degree spouting the do-gooding nonsense that they had hard childhoods and should be coddled.
Yikes the criminals must be thinking. The ole bag will probably swear at me next !!!

C'mon politicians, treat them to the unpleasantness they richly deserve and flog 'em.

They are letting the crime spree turn into a orgy . Has Boris got the balls to stand up to them ?
I doubt it. Jeremy perhaps ? - no chance ! Unless he bores them senseless with some Left Wing philosophy.

If you want to put crooks and gangs out of a job all you have to do is liberalise all drugs.

Madness!

Criminalising people for delivering a service. It's called biziness.

Almost like big G creates a monopolistic restricted access to drugs, thus maintaining superficially high prices and creating a brand image for youngsters and losers to aspire to as some kind of dynamic exciting recipee one must simply try or be square.

Pharmacuticals sell all kind of drugs making a fortune with loadsa more patents to maintain profits and nobody says anything. Mother nature throws up a few natural drugs and the whole world is up in arms.

:unsure:

If the promise of AI creating a huge unemployment figure of about 50%, coupled wuith a dramatic lengthening of the human lifespan means most of the population will have little to do. So they might just as well fill up with drugs I suppose.
Which raises the interesting question of WHO profits from this drug bonanza ?
The politicians grabbing a big slice for themselves and paying enough to fill in potholes etc. OR the drug lords as in South America,
The answer is that the Govt. should sell legalised drugs to take down the drug gangs and their contaminated muck, to anyone silly enough to use them.

Last edited:
If the promise of AI creating a huge unemployment figure of about 50%, coupled wuith a dramatic lengthening of the human lifespan means most of the population will have little to do. So they might just as well fill up with drugs I suppose.
Which raises the interesting question of WHO profits from this drug bonanza ?
The politicians grabbing a big slice for themselves and paying enough to fill in potholes etc. OR the drug lords as in South America,
The answer is that the Govt. should sell legalised drugs to take down the drug gangs and their contaminated muck, to anyone silly enough to use them.

Drugs, alcohol or exercise? We can't have a society where nobody does anything can we?

Well that would be expelling about 1/3rd of the population.
Whites would expel coloureds - that's probably another 1/3rd
Nazis reject Jews etc.

Hardly anyone left !
Or are you thinking of a mass fertilization of all fertile women by the MAN ? It could be done technically speaking.
But do we need millions of Trump juniors ?

What a ghastly thought.

:rolleyes:

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) The #1 CRIMINAL of OUR time, the UK makes all other criminals look like saints. Even in recent times, still nobody gone to jail for 1 million deaths in Iraq. But like they say, Iraq was just a "lock" ............. A lock is just a minor event when compared with the basic-basic whole track starting point. Let's have a look shall we at the #1 Master Criminal of OUR centuries ..................................

Drugs, alcohol or exercise? We can't have a society where nobody does anything can we?
I expect people will find something to do. It looks like the State will have to pay people NOT to work though.
The leisure industry should benefit.

Perhaps new born babes should start life with 1000 points. Points are deducted for every crime committed.
The US has a 3 strikes and they are out system. But then their jails are full up and the murderers sit around for decades on death row while they appeal their death sentences.
Soppy politicians in the UK repealed hanging years ago !
Interesting programme on Telly last night about Albert Speer. He was guilty as hell for war crimes and completely fooled the judges and escaped capital punishment.

Perhaps new born babes should start life with 1000 points. Points are deducted for every crime committed.
The US has a 3 strikes and they are out system. But then their jails are full up and the murderers sit around for decades on death row while they appeal their death sentences.
Soppy politicians in the UK repealed hanging years ago !
Interesting programme on Telly last night about Albert Speer. He was guilty as hell for war crimes and completely fooled the judges and escaped capital punishment.

Politicians have a habit of finding arbitrary crimes to suppress people with.
So, you will find that number, 1000, will quickly get used up.

If you google "private prisons suing states to stay full" (I dont want to add a link, as I cant remember the exact site I read this on), you will find that private prisons are demanding judges convict more people, as they arent making enough profit!!!

Politicians have a habit of finding arbitrary crimes to suppress people with.
So, you will find that number, 1000, will quickly get used up.

If you google "private prisons suing states to stay full" (I dont want to add a link, as I cant remember the exact site I read this on), you will find that private prisons are demanding judges convict more people, as they arent making enough profit!!!
I'll have a look. Thanks.
The idea of this thread was to try and find some method of reducing crime but the medicine may be a bit harsh.
The idea behind starting off each babe with 1000 points, which could be added to for good works, is to deter habitual and professional criminals.

Last edited:
I'll have a look. Thanks.
The idea of this thread was to try and find some method of reducing crime but the medicine may be a bit harsh.
The idea behind starting off each babe with 1000 points, which could be added to for good works, is to deter habitual and professional criminals.

We have to distinguish from the various kinds of crimes.
Some are based on breaking some moral code, and some are political.

What if a government decides that peaceful secondary picketing during a strike is a crime?
When is a crime of need (stealing food because the Universal Credit is paid in arrears) distinguished from the crime of robbery at a jewellers?

All a bit messy. Punishment can only be considered once we decide a true crime from an arbitrary politically determined one, or a crime invented by bureaucracy, such as not having Road Tax, or not having a TV Licence.

With the points system, maybe there should be an expiry date, bit like probation, where the points are returned if no further similar acts committed within X months.

We have to distinguish from the various kinds of crimes.
Some are based on breaking some moral code, and some are political.

What if a government decides that peaceful secondary picketing during a strike is a crime?
When is a crime of need (stealing food because the Universal Credit is paid in arrears) distinguished from the crime of robbery at a jewellers?

All a bit messy. Punishment can only be considered once we decide a true crime from an arbitrary politically determined one, or a crime invented by bureaucracy, such as not having Road Tax, or not having a TV Licence.

With the points system, maybe there should be an expiry date, bit like probation, where the points are returned if no further similar acts committed within X months.
I see there is a bill [slowly] progressing through parliament to decriminalise watching TV without a license. If that passes and is widely publicised, it will mean the end of the TV license.

Most people are currently under the impression that the TV license is mandatory or prison, that it is not mandatory is not very well known and not very well publicised.

I see there is a bill [slowly] progressing through parliament to decriminalise watching TV without a license. If that passes and is widely publicised, it will mean the end of the TV license.

Most people are currently under the impression that the TV license is mandatory or prison, that it is not mandatory is not very well known and not very well publicised.
If you own and use your TV a licence is advisable or a hefty fine as I understand it.

If you own and use your TV a licence is advisable or a hefty fine as I understand it.
Nope, this is a misconception, only if you use it to receive live broadcast or access BBC catch up services. Owning a TV does not mandate a licence and accessing any of the numerous online services such as Netflix and Amazon, or any of the non-BBC catch up serviced does not mandate the license.

I watch loads of various stuff on TV without a license, legally.

You would have thought that the BBC would allow you to watch their news progs without a license, just to spread their/UKGov propaganda if nothing else!

Have you seen the real Swedish news recently? The once highly regarded utopian society is fraying at the edges at least, major cities are undergoing change for the worst, Malmo appears to be the main focus for change.

I have not only seen the recent News, I have lived there during the Past News. I spoke better Swedish than you speak English. Damn shame. what a country! I would not go anywhere near Stockholm, Goteborg or Malmo nor would I touch Upsala. I'd head straight up to Dalarna or Ornskoldsvik and live there. Have Permanent Residency due to a lovely swedish girl who I lived together with who said to me after my first day of Swedish language classes, "no more German, no more English, you don't speak to me in Swedish, you get zip from me!" It worked :):):):):):) Floored the fibo to the floor, hahahahaha.

In Malmo they speak Skone aka Texas accent, cracks me up all the time

I have not only seen the recent News, I have lived there during the Past News. I spoke better Swedish than you speak English. Damn shame. what a country! I would not go anywhere near Stockholm, Goteborg or Malmo nor would I touch Upsala. I'd head straight up to Dalarna or Ornskoldsvik and live there. Have Permanent Residency due to a lovely swedish girl who I lived together with who said to me after my first day of Swedish language classes, "no more German, no more English, you don't speak to me in Swedish, you get zip from me!" It worked :):):):):):) Floored the fibo to the floor, hahahahaha.

In Malmo they speak Skone aka Texas accent, cracks me up all the time

Not known about Fibo - took one year off in America to study at the Tekniska Hogskolan Stockholm. Was highly recommended but required learning the language. The swedish girlfriend took car of the language part.

But dig this, the professors would often speak slowly in class becasue they did not want the lone American (the only foreigner) to flunk out. I had to take them a all aside one by one and make sure they dug what I was saying, "no favors please, I aim to whup every single one of the students in their own language"

Came close .................. Fibo stood 2nd. Record still holds till today. Classes, exams and orals all in only Swedish, only certain segments of the texts were in English as were some of the books.

Birgitta was her name from Dalarna. Her Pa tried to jokingly fck me over by giving me surstromming to eat - the smell almost killed me and he was ROFLMAO for hours.

Them were the days.