Courses on how to become the Leader of the New World Order

Within the next hundred years nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognise a single global authority. All countries are basically social arrangements. No matter how permanent and even sacred they may seem at any one time, in fact, they are artificial and temporary.
Tesla never intended for his invention to be used in this manner.
But before I can get to that stage, I need to utilise the tribal mindset inherent in the concept of nationhood, religion, class, caste and race to destroy the current means of control their current governments and masters have over them.

Part 2 was pretty good. Part 3 coming up. All about John the Baptist.

WTF has that got to do with the price of eggs?

Are you going to wait a hundred years for this NWO to happen?

You could speed up the process by selling the idea to others, much like a pyramid-scheme.
But you'll need to keep a wary eye out from the top they all keep in line.

Your post is as cryptic, obviously.

But why mention pyramid I wonder? And it’s not 100 years it’s now 81 years by his reckoning (I’m quoting someone else in that first para - from 1992). No, I can’t wait that long. I’ll be an old man by then.

Selling the idea to others. That’s precisely the plan. But you can’t sell the primary idea or they won’t buy it. My plan is naturally abhorrent to the average person. They don’t want to lead, they would prefer someone else to do that, but with the illusion they have had some hand in the selection process.

Or if they were of similar principle and intent, they’d likely take it for themselves and do unto me as I must ultimately do unto them. So I have to gather around me people who are skilled in achieving my ends, but without them knowing what my real aims are or that they are achieving them.

Ring fencing and ‘need to know’ is the way to go. Keep it tight. Keep them in only as much light as they need to perform their function and no more.

A wary eye. From the top. They keep in line. I’ll ponder these apparent imponderables trendie. But tell me, what is your position in all this? The offer of help even as devilishly cryptic as this doesn’t come without a price. Am I treading a path you have already traversed? But your answer would not necessarily expect me to expect disambiguation nor neither would it negate the possibility of not being suspected of being accidentally disinformational either.

I should feel like I’m up a gum tree on the horns of the dilemma you’ve just dangled in front on my silver lining on the horizon, but I still have part 3 to watch. JtB may point the way.

Been giving this some further thought, and actually I'd prefer to be teh leader of the NWA

Genuinely interesting part 3 on JtB.

They don’t necessarily spell it out for you. You have to read between the lines. And the lines are not necessarily where you think they are.

When you get the hang of what is symbolic, what is allegory what is analogy, it makes complete sense.

Clearly, being leader of the NWO is NOT where I want to be. Being leader of anything confers no real advantage and many disadvantages – you become just another target.

No, if you really want a piece of the action the trick is to become just part of the background, do the work, stay small and keep quiet.

Genuinely interesting part 3 on JtB.

They don’t necessarily spell it out for you. You have to read between the lines. And the lines are not necessarily where you think they are.

When you get the hang of what is symbolic, what is allegory what is analogy, it makes complete sense.

Clearly, being leader of the NWO is NOT where I want to be. Being leader of anything confers no real advantage and many disadvantages – you become just another target.

No, if you really want a piece of the action the trick is to become just part of the background, do the work, stay small and keep quiet
and pick your target.

I bet Mubarak wishes he had thought of that

:)

Lucky nobody takes this website seriously or we would all be in The Tower being prompted with a whip to answering some very awkward questions

They plead insanity Me Lud

Lucky nobody takes this website seriously or we would all be in The Tower being prompted with a whip to answering some very awkward questions

They plead insanity Me Lud

You have to be mad to lurk here:

Nothing could be further from the truth. There are only five fundamental truths.
Truth No 1
Anything can happen
Truth No 2
You don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money.
Truth No 3
You can gain an edge, but wins and losses are random.
Truth No 4
Your biggest Advantage is the probability of one thing happening over another.
Truth No 5
Every moment in the market is unique.

With all this uncertainty in trading, how can you make money?
Look at here

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure you dont need no stinky courses nor religion (no scientology either)... i am sure if you experiment with class A drugs just a little you can easily be leader of whatever world order your imagination can paint in matter of seconds.

I would suggest every country hands over to the UN - say 5% of their 2011 military budget, climbing by 5% per year up to 95%. Some advantages are:-

1. Less money spent on bombs etc.
2. Get the planet cleaned up
3. Feed the poor and starving etc

and so on.

Last edited:
yes. also we all need to wear robes not shirt and trousers.. in that way it will make the access to your @nus much easier so countries like north korea, iran, china, russia can f@ck you on a whim without much trouble with buttons..

if that what you suggest will ever happen i promise to keep your at my back at all time so if i am getting f@cked - it will be your @nus

I think CFR membership is open to one with enough money.. Leader? Yeah there would a course for that. You'd need a time machine

I would suggest every country hands over to the UN - say 5% of their 2011 military budget, climbing by 5% per year up to 95%. Some advantages are:-

1. Less money spent on bombs etc.
2. Get the planet cleaned up
3. Feed the poor and starving etc

and so on.

Scoff scoff scoff
but you don't suggest a viable alternative.
:sleep:

but you don't suggest a viable alternative.
:sleep:
you havent suggested anything either so i am not sure whats your argment.

you are just translating your little fears of little middle class man mixed with rebelious teenage bullsh1t... there is no sense just bunch of words.

there is nothing i can do for you. my argument will be lost and time wasted.

you are just translating your little fears of little middle class man mixed with rebelious teenage bullsh1t... there is no sense just bunch of words.

Sorry you are unable to make sense of my post. Perhaps you think the present set up can't be improved on ? As the world economies collapse.

I think the bourgoisie middle class has been very underated in the past. They have worked hard to build a prosperous, decent world, while the vile extremists of both left and right try to destroy everything.

Sorry you are unable to make sense of my post. Perhaps you think the present set up can't be improved on ? As the world economies collapse.

I think the bourgoisie middle class has been very underated in the past. They have worked hard to build a prosperous, decent world, while the vile extremists of both left and right try to destroy everything. Coupled with religious fanatics - the future looks bloody !!