Courses on how to become the Leader of the New World Order

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
That was real quick! Arrived DHL this morning. Just finished DVD for Part 1.

Apparently I first need to control the production, supply and utilisation of Energy, Minerals, Money, Transport, Communication, Technology, Food and People.

This is going to be easier than I thought. Toughest bit is going to be deciding which one to start with.

They make a big point at the end of the DVD (after the golf complex apartments sales pitch) that there is NO B3 bomber. Well, I’m not stupid; I can read between the lines. I contacted Northrop Grumman (I guessed they would most likely be the ones NOT to be making it if it DOESN’T exist) and asked for a guide price (new and 2nd hand). Their initial response was that they AREN’T involved in producing the B3 as there is NO B3 bomber, but if they were, it would carry a higher charge. Some things never change.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Just had call from the office of Thomas E. Donilon, President Obama’s NSA advisor.
He has apparently been ‘made aware’ of my enquiry to Northrop Grumann (Jeeeesus, that was quick!) and wants to assure me there is NO B3 bomber. And even if there were, it would still need conventional propulsion systems, as well.

As well as what? I asked. The woman phoning me stumbled a bit and then excused herself saying she had to take another call. As she tried to scamper off I asked her why Mr. Donilon’s predecessor, General James Jones (ret.) whom Obama had specifically assigned to handle antigravitic technology had been so relatively short-lived in the post. She responded that he was considered a little lightweight and then she hung up.

I think I’m being (mis-?)guided here, but I’m not sure if it’s toward (away from?) transportation and/or energy. Being leader of the NWO is perhaps going to be tougher than I thought, but it’s only Dei Tu.

Part 1 was interesting. P2 looks like it might have some answers.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
As for there being some secret elite of politicians wanting to take over the world, it's a complete joke because they can't even manage their own country's properly.
While I'm none too keen on responding to sensible posts in this thread, it doesn’t take too much of a stretch to consider the current state of world affairs absolutely to the benefit of any secret elite, should any such cabal exist, even if not as a direct result of their manipulations.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Can't help thinking it would be easier to wait until someone else has created the NWO and is leading it, assassinate them and take over.
HEIGHT - 19 FEET 3 INCHES WEIGHT - 237,746 POUNDS
But on the basis that it's the Journey and not the destination, probably worth the effort.
4 X 16 FEET FOUR INCHES HIGH, EACH AN AVERAGE OF 42,437 POUNDS
State and Industry working hand in hand. Wouldn't work in current climate.
CENTER 16 FEET, FOUR INCHES WEIGHT 20,957 POUNDS
Extermination of all those that represent either opposition to my views or a drain on my resources.
CAPSTONE 9-FEET, 8-INCHES LONG, 6-FEET, 6-INCHES WIDE; 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES
THICK. WEIGHT 24,832 POUNDS

Plunder the technology from vanquished foes.
SUPPORT 7-FEET, 4 INCHES LONG 2-FEET WIDE. 1 FOOT, 4-INCHES THICK, EACH AN AVERAGE OF 4,875 POUNDS
Make convenient partnerships to be dissolved with extreme prejudice when the job is done.
SUPPORT BASE 4-FEET 2½ INCHES LONG, 2-FEET, 2-INCHES WIDE, 1-FOOT, 7-INCHES THICK. WEIGHT 2,707 POUNDS
Understand that to achieve any great goal, an indirect path has the greatest chance of success. By extension, being seen to go in the opposite direction to your intent gathers those around you who you needs must attend to first.
951 CUBIC FEET
It is not sufficient to attempt to hide from view your purpose, you must deliberately sow disinformation which is suitably difficult to obtain, but not impossible.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Within the next hundred years nationhood as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognise a single global authority. All countries are basically social arrangements. No matter how permanent and even sacred they may seem at any one time, in fact, they are artificial and temporary.
Tesla never intended for his invention to be used in this manner.
But before I can get to that stage, I need to utilise the tribal mindset inherent in the concept of nationhood, religion, class, caste and race to destroy the current means of control their current governments and masters have over them.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Part 2 was pretty good. Part 3 coming up. All about John the Baptist.

WTF has that got to do with the price of eggs?

trendie

Legendary member
6,113 981
Are you going to wait a hundred years for this NWO to happen?

You could speed up the process by selling the idea to others, much like a pyramid-scheme.
But you'll need to keep a wary eye out from the top they all keep in line.

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Your post is as cryptic, obviously.

But why mention pyramid I wonder? And it’s not 100 years it’s now 81 years by his reckoning (I’m quoting someone else in that first para - from 1992). No, I can’t wait that long. I’ll be an old man by then.

Selling the idea to others. That’s precisely the plan. But you can’t sell the primary idea or they won’t buy it. My plan is naturally abhorrent to the average person. They don’t want to lead, they would prefer someone else to do that, but with the illusion they have had some hand in the selection process.

Or if they were of similar principle and intent, they’d likely take it for themselves and do unto me as I must ultimately do unto them. So I have to gather around me people who are skilled in achieving my ends, but without them knowing what my real aims are or that they are achieving them.

Ring fencing and ‘need to know’ is the way to go. Keep it tight. Keep them in only as much light as they need to perform their function and no more.

A wary eye. From the top. They keep in line. I’ll ponder these apparent imponderables trendie. But tell me, what is your position in all this? The offer of help even as devilishly cryptic as this doesn’t come without a price. Am I treading a path you have already traversed? But your answer would not necessarily expect me to expect disambiguation nor neither would it negate the possibility of not being suspected of being accidentally disinformational either.

I should feel like I’m up a gum tree on the horns of the dilemma you’ve just dangled in front on my silver lining on the horizon, but I still have part 3 to watch. JtB may point the way.

arabianights

Legendary member
6,725 1,377
Been giving this some further thought, and actually I'd prefer to be teh leader of the NWA

TheBramble

Legendary member
8,395 1,170
Genuinely interesting part 3 on JtB.

They don’t necessarily spell it out for you. You have to read between the lines. And the lines are not necessarily where you think they are.

When you get the hang of what is symbolic, what is allegory what is analogy, it makes complete sense.

Clearly, being leader of the NWO is NOT where I want to be. Being leader of anything confers no real advantage and many disadvantages – you become just another target.

No, if you really want a piece of the action the trick is to become just part of the background, do the work, stay small and keep quiet.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,493 1,333
Genuinely interesting part 3 on JtB.

They don’t necessarily spell it out for you. You have to read between the lines. And the lines are not necessarily where you think they are.

When you get the hang of what is symbolic, what is allegory what is analogy, it makes complete sense.

Clearly, being leader of the NWO is NOT where I want to be. Being leader of anything confers no real advantage and many disadvantages – you become just another target.

No, if you really want a piece of the action the trick is to become just part of the background, do the work, stay small and keep quiet
and pick your target.
I bet Mubarak wishes he had thought of that

:)

Pat494

Legendary member
13,493 1,333
Lucky nobody takes this website seriously or we would all be in The Tower being prompted with a whip to answering some very awkward questions

They plead insanity Me Lud

neil

Legendary member
5,167 744
Lucky nobody takes this website seriously or we would all be in The Tower being prompted with a whip to answering some very awkward questions

They plead insanity Me Lud
You have to be mad to lurk here: