The interactive course of forex tester software

Hency Corniey

Hi Guys,
So I have been looking at the trade2win forum for learning forex and stuff. I recently started using forex tester 5 for learning before I go live. I really want to avoid the figure of 90/90/90… i.e. 90% of traders lose 90% of their capital in the first 90 days…although I have lost a few hundred but nothing special.
pros
The interactive course helps a lot. There is a step-by-step simulation within so it is easy to start out the simulation. It'll take a beginner a few minutes to learn the topics and test the strategy. Tested my own strategy on the historical data which downloaded easily. I still need more practice and improvisations on my game plan which I pointed out easily using the simulation. I'll be working out more on the software before proceeding onto a live account.
cons
Currently, the education section is available for beginners only and there will be intermediate and advanced sections added in the future I hope

Well, these are my real experiences. Perhaps it will be useful to you guys. You can go and buy thousands of dollars of courses but they want to help you as much in beginner concepts(personal experience). And 9 out of 10 of these programs are worthless or scams so good luck in finding one.

Thanks! I downloaded the program yesterday. It takes me 4 hours in total to pass an educational course. This is quite quick compared to searching and reading all of this information on the internet and then checking how it works on the demo or live account. The most amazing thing is that it's completely free!

There is a lot of information out on the internet on almost all questions that can be asked about how to trade on Forex. courses that teach you from the basics to the top levels. but let me tell you what I don’t like about most of those courses. is a lack of practice! almost most of them give you information but do not show you how to imply that knowledge. they basically leave you to practice yourself either on a demo or a live account. and when you start, that’s where lots of questions arise that force you to go through that material over and over again before you actually understand how it really works

This course slayed me a lot. No salty cram. No boring tasks. Only the most helpful, simple, and blinding info. Easy peasy studying. For beginners, what you need

There is a lot of information out on the internet on almost all questions that can be asked about how to trade on Forex. courses that teach you from the basics to the top levels. but let me tell you what I don’t like about most of those courses. is a lack of practice! almost most of them give you information but do not show you how to imply that knowledge. they basically leave you to practice yourself either on a demo or a live account. and when you start, that’s where lots of questions arise that force you to go through that material over and over again before you actually understand how it really works
Hi,
After studying topics I was able to interactively and immediately apply my new knowledge in practice. So, this course provides learning through practice.