Why Is The System Tester Crazy?

Esam

There is something wrong with the system tester, and I hope someone can help me. When I run a simulation on any system, let's say the EQUIS MACD, I notice that the system tester generated transactions lag the actual buy and sell signals (of MACD signals for example) with varying days, could be up to 10 days! also, it misses some of the signals. The same thing happens with the simplest of systems that I try to test. It is useles to me. What am I doing wrong? Did anyone experience this?
Help please.

There is something wrong with the system tester, and I hope someone can help me. When I run a simulation on any system, let's say the EQUIS MACD, I notice that the system tester generated transactions lag the actual buy and sell signals (of MACD signals for example) with varying days, could be up to 10 days! also, it misses some of the signals. The same thing happens with the simplest of systems that I try to test. It is useles to me. What am I doing wrong? Did anyone experience this?
Help please.

Make sure that the MACD parameters you use to confirm the tester generated trades are the same with those used in EQUIS MACD.

Albert