Courses on how to become the Leader of the New World Order

ifko.co

2 0
Nothing could be further from the truth. There are only five fundamental truths.
Truth No 1
Anything can happen
Truth No 2
You don’t need to know what’s going to happen next to make money.
Truth No 3
You can gain an edge, but wins and losses are random.
Truth No 4
Your biggest Advantage is the probability of one thing happening over another.
Truth No 5
Every moment in the market is unique.

With all this uncertainty in trading, how can you make money?
Look at here

Last edited by a moderator:

maxima

Established member
606 31
I am sure you dont need no stinky courses nor religion (no scientology either)... i am sure if you experiment with class A drugs just a little you can easily be leader of whatever world order your imagination can paint in matter of seconds.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,492 1,332
I would suggest every country hands over to the UN - say 5% of their 2011 military budget, climbing by 5% per year up to 95%. Some advantages are:-

1. Less money spent on bombs etc.
2. Get the planet cleaned up
3. Feed the poor and starving etc

and so on.

Last edited:

maxima

Established member
606 31
yes. also we all need to wear robes not shirt and trousers.. in that way it will make the access to your @nus much easier so countries like north korea, iran, china, russia can f@ck you on a whim without much trouble with buttons..

if that what you suggest will ever happen i promise to keep your at my back at all time so if i am getting f@cked - it will be your @nus

Reactions: rsh01

natureboy

Established member
770 2
I think CFR membership is open to one with enough money.. Leader? Yeah there would a course for that. You'd need a time machine

Pat494

Legendary member
13,492 1,332
I would suggest every country hands over to the UN - say 5% of their 2011 military budget, climbing by 5% per year up to 95%. Some advantages are:-

1. Less money spent on bombs etc.
2. Get the planet cleaned up
3. Feed the poor and starving etc

and so on.
Scoff scoff scoff
but you don't suggest a viable alternative.
:sleep:

maxima

Established member
606 31
but you don't suggest a viable alternative.
:sleep:
you havent suggested anything either so i am not sure whats your argment.

you are just translating your little fears of little middle class man mixed with rebelious teenage bullsh1t... there is no sense just bunch of words.

there is nothing i can do for you. my argument will be lost and time wasted.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,492 1,332

you are just translating your little fears of little middle class man mixed with rebelious teenage bullsh1t... there is no sense just bunch of words.

Sorry you are unable to make sense of my post. Perhaps you think the present set up can't be improved on ? As the world economies collapse.

I think the bourgoisie middle class has been very underated in the past. They have worked hard to build a prosperous, decent world, while the vile extremists of both left and right try to destroy everything.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,492 1,332

Sorry you are unable to make sense of my post. Perhaps you think the present set up can't be improved on ? As the world economies collapse.

I think the bourgoisie middle class has been very underated in the past. They have worked hard to build a prosperous, decent world, while the vile extremists of both left and right try to destroy everything. Coupled with religious fanatics - the future looks bloody !!