Cool it down

SKIM

I am STUNNED by that comment for several reasons.

Firstly, how you have the gall to say you are NOT, when a cursory look back at YOUR posts over the last week clearly show you ARE. Surely you haven't forgotten what you have written!

Secondly, how you could possibly say my posts have not been factual beggars belief! If you read the post you have quoted from you will see that I even numbered my replies for the sake of clarity.

Thirdly, it is notable that you have replied to a comment in my last post to FTSE B, BUT STUDIOUSLY AVOIDED REPLYING TO ANY OF THE POINTS IN MY POST TO YOU. I look forward to seeing your rebuttal (please remember to number each one for the sake of clarity) and if it doesn't appear we can assume you agree with me completely.

Mike

Oh come on everybody,.... 'tis the season to be jolly,lets try and make some lolly.'

boy said:
Oh come on everybody,.... 'tis the season to be jolly,lets try and make some lolly.'

Come on Moss - no one gives a fig about your rant.

So join in the chorus -" La...la,la,la - la.la..la-la"

Then Boy sings the next verse and you can repeat the chorus.

:LOL: :LOL:

What about a game of famous last words?

Here's my starter for ten:

"God, I'm bored!" - St.John Philby, British traveller and Arabist

(Kim's dad - BTW)

Cheers

Mayfly

Tis the season to be jolly
Pity some folks are off their trolley
tralalalala..........

"Show my head to the people. It is(n't) worth looking at."

-George Jacques Danton, French revolutionary, who died by guillotine.

Cheers

Mayfly

Mayfly said:
What about a game of famous last words?

Here's my starter for ten:

"God, I'm bored!" - St.John Philby, British traveller and Arabist

(Kim's dad - BTW)

Cheers

Mayfly

"It can't possibly rain for forty days and nights."

(Noah's neighbour.)

Anymore?

neill

I have to disagree with your silly post that 'no one cares about my rant'.

I've managed to acquire 9 votes in a few days - you've
managed NONE in 649 posts. Now that is quite a record to behold!

As I've said before, if you want to reply to me in a factual and sensible way I will be happy to reply likewise - but if you want to snipe and sneer I will give as good as I get.

Like some others on this site, you can't proffer a sensible reply so resort to childish sneers and remarks. Pathetic.

If I continue to see sneers on this site I will continue to respond in kind - how can you have a mind capable of trading but incapable of putting reasoned thought into writing?

No, that was a rhetorical question(look it up).

Mike