Compounding billionaires on t2w

Trader - I don't get this whole live call thread dismissing the doubters thing... esp on forex, it would not remove my doubt whatsoever and a standard winning percentage of <35-40% would make it tedious to say the least. I'm sure you know that winning results with weekly positive pips can be achieved for as much as a year without actually being a long term winning system that will buy you a house in forex - renko adaptive is the auto trade rage this past 12 months and has produced a profit month by month, but would have utterly failed in 2011.... there's no way anyone will do a 3 year live call thread surely?

:whistling

Peter

Trading is very simple

Sigh. Keep telling yourself that... that's what all the 'pros' say, and blame any future losses on psychology or not sticking with your method... it is a very popular misconception on these boards and an excuse not to try very hard and avoid grafting thousands and thousands of tough hours to establish an actual viable long term strat. After all, it's just a case of basic method, money management and a bit of psychology. One of the most profitable sectors in the world apparently boils down to that. Stupid doctors and scientists wasting their time doing something hard when it's all so so easy to be rich!!

I'm going to take a break from T2W for a bit so best of luck to you.. I really did my best.. :cry:

Sigh. Keep telling yourself that... that's what all the 'pros' say, and blame any future losses on psychology or not sticking with your method... it is a very popular misconception on these boards and an excuse not to try very hard and avoid grafting thousands and thousands of tough hours to establish an actual viable long term strat. After all, it's just a case of basic method, money management and a bit of psychology. One of the most profitable sectors in the world apparently boils down to that. Stupid doctors and scientists wasting their time doing something hard when it's all so so easy to be rich!!

I'm going to take a break from T2W for a bit so best of luck to you.. I really did my best.. :cry:

Good luck.

The best traders are morons , the more intelligent the trader , the less likely he is to succeed.You are very intelligent , but this game has either red or black , it is achieved easily with the dumbest of tools , lagging moving averages which most intelligence pisses on.

Please don't go, I have enjoyed your quality posts and I'm sure many others have too.
Richard

Trading is very simple , successful trading can be laid out in two pages , it does not require 3 novels and 50 videos for money making.

It's been a while since I read the Al Brooks stuff, but my recollection is that the book is as much about his research methodology, outlining the assumptions and process he went through in order to reach the conclusions he makes.

Personally, I feel that the book isn't anywhere near rigorous enough in approach, and that some of his conclusions are rather spurious and wouldn't hold up to scrutiny, but if it floats his boat, and he can trade em, that's fine.

I guess that anyone who took the time to verify his work for themselves might get some benefit, and if it takes 3 novels and 50 videos to do lay all that sh1t out, then so be it.

In my experience people can't be given a method to trade without going through a similar process to that the developer went through, and that even applies to automated systems.

I may show you my real accounts at some stage in the future

Show your real account now. Then come the future, we will see how well you have done. The fact you are unable to show suggests you are not confident on your 60% strike rate. Otherwise the future would be a foregone conclusion making showing now and showing later not a difference.

I don't get this whole live call thread dismissing the doubters thing

I was not referring to live calls, more a broker statement that shows the historical trades.

That Al Brooks book is heavy going, you'd think for 200 bucks he could have put in a few commas and full stops !

On my third read, the more I read it, the more I realize how good it is, I agree it's heavy going, but if you persist with it, it may well be the most worthwhile 200 bucks you have ever spent.

By the way. I am referring to the three book series, not the first edition that was published in 2009.
I read the first edition three times, and I can tell you he goes into much more detail in the three book series.

Here is today's 47 pips so far

Attachments

• compunding trillionaires frauds1.xlsx
    10.5 KB · Views: 147
I G statement of trades .Rest of info is private.

Next time you try and doctor your statements, remember to check the information more than once - you have messed up some of the size vs point movements on your proof.xls - the size is often too small by a factor of 10, though you have improved in your later versions.

No matter how good you are, the market can't move 4 pts and give you 40 pts of profit at 100:1 leverage.

Today's final result pounds 12,380 profit

And secondly note that IG do not fill forex beyond £300 except in very exceptional phone dealt circumstances. They will never, ever fill £2,500 a pt.

You have multiplied your trade size by 100 throughout this document... sad...

And finally, don't be crazy and attempt to use an SB for high frequency retail trading - 0.8 pts spread per trade, 150 trades = 120 net pts of movement eaten up by spreads alone. Thus you are starting negative more than the net final movement of the EURUSD per day (~60-70 pts). Therefore, you are looking at best to catch the balance of the gross instrument movement between waves if you understand this.

Which is ridiculous.

And finally, don't be crazy and attempt to use an SB for high frequency retail trading - 0.8 pts spread per trade, 150 trades = 120 net pts of movement eaten up by spreads alone. Thus you are starting negative more than the net final movement of the EURUSD per day (~60-70 pts). Therefore, you are looking at best to catch the balance of the gross instrument movement between waves if you understand this.

Which is ridiculous.

We all know 15 is a "Walter Mitty." Sadly he doesn't:whistling

Which is ridiculous.

If you have 150 trades , and are constantly taking pips out of the wind and noise , , you will certainly make make more than 150 pips net daily , from your 90 winning trades.Apply a unique position sizing (something which I am implementing), leaving your winners with higher pips than the original position sizes , and you will get more money out of the markets.

The point is "it can be done " , but not the way you think.Last 3 days I managed 25 pips at least.On average 150 pips per week is very easy , and can be done consistently.There are several methods at work ,YOU don't know these methods to comment on their viability , scalping pips and taking them from the market all day long.

Next time you try and doctor your statements, remember to check the information more than once - you have messed up some of the size vs point movements on your proof.xls - the size is often too small by a factor of 10, though you have improved in your later versions.

No matter how good you are, the market can't move 4 pts and give you 40 pts of profit at 100:1 leverage.

If you can't see 100 pips profit on this chart on one day's trades , please take a course or seminar in pro scalping.

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    192.3 KB · Views: 213