Compounding billionaires on t2w

If you have 150 trades , and are constantly taking pips out of the wind and noise , , you will certainly make make more than 150 pips net daily , from your 90 winning trades.Apply a unique position sizing (something which I am implementing), leaving your winners with higher pips than the original position sizes , and you will get more money out of the markets.

The point is "it can be done " , but not the way you think.Last 3 days I managed 25 pips at least.On average 150 pips per week is very easy , and can be done consistently.There are several methods at work ,YOU don't know these methods to comment on their viability , scalping pips and taking them from the market all day long.

You're right, I apologise, you have lots to teach me about the market, which is why you trade in £2 sizes, doctor your statements and ignore people who demystify your statements.

I can't make head nor tail of all those squiggly lines. What course would you recommend I take?

If you go to the box breakout pro scalping thread , there are enough videos to see , use them to your advantage.There is a free method in post 2 , try practicing it with live calls ,like I do. It will bring out the trader in you , you can do it on demo and pretend to be doing it for real.

One thing to remember is nobody ever got to be a billionaire by scalping 5-15 pips in FX. The only billionaire traders are the ones that take positions and hold them for the bigger moves.

Plus, why anyone would want to be a billionaire is beyond me unless they had a plan to give most of it away to people who really need the money (food, medical aid, fresh water, mentally handicapped etc).

If your goals are to have a big boat, a jet and 10 cars then sorry, your goals are pathetic and you should grow up.

One thing to remember is nobody ever got to be a billionaire by scalping 5-15 pips in FX. The only billionaire traders are the ones that take positions and hold them for the bigger moves.

Plus, why anyone would want to be a billionaire is beyond me unless they had a plan to give most of it away to people who really need the money (food, medical aid, fresh water, mentally handicapped etc).

If your goals are to have a big boat, a jet and 10 cars then sorry, your goals are pathetic and you should grow up.

Most trend traders lose their trending profits in ranging markets , = losers .

A good scalper can make consistent 25 pips a day on various instruments , net 25 pips , and he can trade 30 to 40 times a day .Scalpers have an edge , they can see many opportunities on the low risk time frames , they can make pips in narrow ranging markets , trending markets and choppy markets.

A good scalper can see where prices are going.

Most trend traders lose their trending profits in ranging markets , = losers .

Most traders lose, whether scalping or trend following.

But a good trend follower only loses small money during ranges because he does what most traders don't - he ADDS to his profitable positions. Therefore his position when right might be 10 times his position when caught in a range. And anyway, there are ways to combat the problems that ranges cause. Not perfect strategies of course but from a probability point of view, good enough.

Scalping is basically for kids starting out.

A good scalper can see where prices are going.

True to a certain degree the trouble is for every 'good' scalper you show me, I'll show you at least 500 that lose money over time.

Plus those 30-40 trades a day, that's a hell of cost to overcome.

Most traders lose, whether scalping or trend following.

But a good trend follower only loses small money during ranges because he does what most traders don't - he ADDS to his profitable positions. Therefore his position when right might be 10 times his position when caught in a range. And anyway, there are ways to combat the problems that ranges cause. Not perfect strategies of course but from a probability point of view, good enough.

Scalping is basically for kids starting out.

Putting a bet 10 times , in random distribution of wins , will lead to disaster.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhKJ9P3agRc&feature=youtu.be

Scalping is for experienced traders.

True to a certain degree the trouble is for every 'good' scalper you show me, I'll show you at least 500 that lose money over time.

Plus those 30-40 trades a day, that's a hell of cost to overcome.

If you are an experienced and skillful trader , trading probabilities , you will be able to read context and have a sixth sense , you will make pips.

30 to 40 trades , with a stop of 20 , you look at charts and use sixth sense , 25 trades will give 240 pips average ,5 will be breakeven , 10 will lose you 200, your daily net will be 40,

And secondly note that IG do not fill forex beyond £300 except in very exceptional phone dealt circumstances. They will never, ever fill £2,500 a pt.

You have multiplied your trade size by 100 throughout this document... sad...

I G have just confirmed , they do not mind any size bet as long as there is liquidity in the market.500 pounds a pounds can filled online at I G.