Compounding billionaires on t2w

I G have just confirmed , they do not mind any size bet as long as there is liquidity in the market.500 pounds a pounds can filled online at I G.

Why would you need IG to confirm when you were already betting many multiples of thousands with them, remember? :cool:

IG only fill cash indexes up to £500, forex generally just won't get accepted above £300 and they don't appear to check liquidity since the refusal is almost instant every time despite how easy it is to get such amounts filled without even resorting to an avg price on an ECN. Despite the gulf in liquidity between the EU spot and FTSE futures, they will normally actually fill the FTSE at £500. Try it. I'm sure you have the margin ;)

You've a long way to go before you need to worry about these things anyway. As you were.

Why would you need IG to confirm when you were already betting many multiples of thousands with them, remember? :cool:

IG only fill cash indexes up to £500, forex generally just won't get accepted above £300 and they don't appear to check liquidity since the refusal is almost instant every time despite how easy it is to get such amounts filled without even resorting to an avg price on an ECN. Despite the gulf in liquidity between the EU spot and FTSE futures, they will normally actually fill the FTSE at £500. Try it. I'm sure you have the margin ;)

You've a long way to go before you need to worry about these things anyway. As you were.

I think most of you don't realise , the fx market ion eur usd is hundreds of times bigger than the ftse

In the forex market, over $3.98 trillion worth of trades are traded daily, which makes the currency trading market the most liquid market in the world – trading in 1 day what Wall St. trades in 1 month.

Forex vs. Stock Market | Forex Trading Basics, Demo Forex Trading | CMS Forex

I think most of you don't realise , the fx market ion eur usd is hundreds of times bigger than the ftse

In the forex market, over $3.98 trillion worth of trades are traded daily, which makes the currency trading market the most liquid market in the world – trading in 1 day what Wall St. trades in 1 month.

Forex vs. Stock Market | Forex Trading Basics, Demo Forex Trading | CMS Forex

...my post made it clear that it was a bit silly that IG fill the FTSE at £500 and forex only at £300 considering the differences in overall liquidity. I'm sure they have their reasons, likely to do with lag and variable SB spread vs intra bank spreads on forex being more marked with the large moves it can exhibit. So you were actually agreeing with me... why don't you phone IG again and ask them why they fill the FTSE at a bigger size? I would genuinely be interested in what they tell you.

A lot of retail FX types attempt to put down other instruments with comments like yours re volume, completely ignoring the enormous corporate order hedges, intra bank tfrs and CB interventions etc on the FX markets that bloat them volume wise far more than the other markets, but not really adding a damn thing for a retail trader. Why does it matter to you that the FX market has such liquidity? Why? You wouldn't begin to touch the max single price fill on the emini or bugger all else. It's such a lazy way for FX authors to begin a book....

"Pros:
Liquidity..."

Phew... thank god my pitiful $7 mill notional orders will be filled... now I can be successful at last! Naaaah.

PS I had a premium account at IG so I didn't have to talk to whatever poor second year associate sod they've allocated to your account and I still never got the auto cap lifted completely - why don't you switch and try? Central bank interest too on funds... you've got £250,000 right?

Last edited:
Random1234

You mention traders wanting to take advantage of the full swings , there are probably two to three daily , by the time you see them it is too late because they are reversing.

Scalpers or high probability swing traders don't look for entire moves , they look for the highest probability part of the move , they are in and out very fast.

Scalping is not the only method used., sometimes in a choppy market , one is using the strength of the chop to grind pips.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...-consistent-profitability-17.html#post2088942

I had a premium account at IG so I didn't have to talk to whatever poor second year associate sod they've allocated to your account and I still never got the auto cap lifted completely - why don't you switch and try? Central bank interest too on funds... you've got £250,000 right?

Love it. The old message board put down.

I've got more money than you.
I trade bigger size than you.
I know more than you.
I've been around long than you.
I talk to better people than you.

Summary: I'm better than you, including the author of this post :cheesy::cheesy:

But in internet land nothing is verifiable, and everything can be true or false, often at the same time......

I know more than you.

Summary: I'm better than you, including the author of this post :cheesy::cheesy:

But in internet land nothing is verifiable, and everything can be true or false, often at the same time......

You have to careful what you digest on forums.

There was a pretender caught out .He was showing only his winning trades , he even claimed no slippage , he claimed to be a guru and a professional trader .He was trading for many years .He would be on this list of billionaires , sadly every body caught up with him and he was trading at prices 50 % below the market.:LOL::LOL:

There was a pretender caught out .He was showing only his winning trades , he even claimed no slippage , he claimed to be a guru and a professional trader .He was trading for many years .He would be on this list of billionaires , sadly every body caught up with him and he was trading at prices 50 % below the market.:LOL::LOL:

Who would that be ? I'd be interested to get some tips on trading 50% below market price.

Random1234

You mention traders wanting to take advantage of the full swings , there are probably two to three daily , by the time you see them it is too late because they are reversing.

Scalpers or high probability swing traders don't look for entire moves , they look for the highest probability part of the move , they are in and out very fast.

Scalping is not the only method used., sometimes in a choppy market , one is using the strength of the chop to grind pips.

http://www.trade2win.com/boards/fir...-consistent-profitability-17.html#post2088942

What are you talking about? I've never mentioned anything of the sort? If you want to make a point about your sad hat trading, don't make up things I've said as a supposed springboard...

:cool:

I think you can but you have to scale in and out of trades. But its difficult. IG dealers have to manually accept any trade £100pp or over. Sometimes the dealer simply won't want the position.

I know more than you.

Bobby, I advise you read both my post history and 15 mins before you decide to agree with him. He is an infamous fantasist clown on these boards. I have no interest in mocking anyone but him.

Bobby, I advise you read both my post history and 15 mins before you decide to agree with him. He is an infamous fantasist clown on these boards. I have no interest in mocking anyone but him.

So these are all lies without any proof?any evidence ?

All these snobbish posts , lies on size?

Ah yes. Pretenders 15 min... who would do such a thing?

I enclose two pictures from your IG statements that you idiotically posted on this thread, namely proof(1).xls and 4 feb.csv respectively.

The first shows you attempting to doctor your statements and messing up the bet size, so a 4 point move at £10 a pt was creating a £400 win. Woops!

The second one shows you claiming to be filled at £2,200/pt on IG (after you altered your bet sizes manually using Excel...) - absolutely hilarious given you just spoke to them on the phone about £300 yet you're already betting over 2 grand a go?

Again, I ask WHY you're not banned from these forums and WHY you're telling 'newbies' how to trade given your history.

Attachments

• 15 min is a goon 1.JPG
    15 min is a goon 1.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 346
  • 15 min is a goon 2.JPG
    15 min is a goon 2.JPG
    76.8 KB · Views: 329
Ah yes. Pretenders 15 min... who would do such a thing?

I enclose two pictures from your IG statements that you idiotically posted on this thread, namely proof(1).xls and 4 feb.csv respectively.

The first shows you attempting to doctor your statements and messing up the bet size, so a 4 point move at £10 a pt was creating a £400 win. Woops!

The second one shows you claiming to be filled at £2,200/pt on IG (after you altered your bet sizes manually using Excel...) - absolutely hilarious given you just spoke to them on the phone about £300 yet you're already betting over 2 grand a go?

Again, I ask WHY you're not banned from these forums and WHY you're telling 'newbies' how to trade given your history.

The point was to prove it can be done in the future.That was the point of the results on a larger scale