CMC Markets concern from a Noob

Don't use CMC Markets. They are rip off merchants. The 21st Century online bucket shop.

If you do decide to use them.

I can only say .................I told you so in Advance.

Today CMC ate my stop loss.....but the price action never even reached it!!! was a good 0.3 points away.

then i looked in my MT4 platform with another broker and saw CMC was pricing the FTSE 4 (FOUR) points higher than them.

surely this is highly wrong?

I wouldn't mind if the CMC website said "Sometimes 4 point higher or lower than other brokers."

Where is a good place to complain? i have proof of what happened.

If you are unhappy with the service you have received you should register a formal complaint with your brokers. This can be done in writing, verbally or by email.
The firm is obliged to investigate your complaint and provide you with a decision of their findings within 8 weeks. If you are unhappy with their decision you have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service who will review the complaint independently. The firm must adhere to their final decision. This service is free to you but you must refer your complaint to them within 6 months of the firm’s final decision.

Don't use CMC Markets. They are rip off merchants. The 21st Century online bucket shop.

If you do decide to use them.

I can only say .................I told you so in Advance.

If you’re not happy with the service they have offered you or if you think they’ve treated you unfairly then make a formal complaint. They’re obliged to investigate it and provide you with an outcome within 8 weeks.

If you’re not happy with their response then refer it to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review. If the FOS find in your favour then CMC are obliged to accept their decision and recompense you if you have suffered financially. The service the FOS offer is free to you.