Climate Change

Well considering there is a 6 -16 min difference in time between posting of the clip and your replies you have obviously not watched the several segments of the footage lasting 54 minutes.

Quite content to accept no matter what questions or evidence is put before you that the moon landings did in fact take place with 100% credibility.

Says more about your approach to the event than my level of intelligence.

If I may state someone who wants to find out the what, who, when, why and the how by asking questions has curiosity to learn more. You two have forgotten what it is like to be a child and see the interesting, exciting and diverse world of ours through fresh new eyes. :)

In contrast your minds are closed. I wonder what it would take for you to even remotely ask the question what if?

Is it because you two are embarrassed at possible ridicule you may face from your peers?

Bit like sitting in class and not asking a question in case you get laughed at. May have something to do with my lack of social skills not knowing what that feels like for people like you. :eek:

Having said all that I'd like you two to know I think highly of your posts and read them carefully and have learned from you both. You probably already know this but just thought I'd repeat it.

:love::love:

Last edited:
As for myself, it's because I knew one of the Apollo astronauts and I find this campaign of yours extremely distasteful.

That is really interesting and I see your reasoning. You should not take it personally.

I'm not on a campaign. Just that questions are abounding and I do find it equally fascinating they should be answered.

The Russians failed to land on the moon. Two unsuccessful attempts. Everything I see, read and find out throws up more questions.

I would expect even his immediate family need not know if they were staged and deemed to be state secret. (y)

Last edited:
That is really interesting and I see your reasoning. You should not take it personally.

I'm not on a campaign. Just that questions are abounding and I do find it equally fascinating they should be answered.

Then by all means focus on alleged conspiracies and hoaxes involving people who are dead. There're plenty to choose from. Try Richard III.

I really don't want to spend 54 minutes of my life watching a clip that tries to convince me that something that didn't happen did happen. Though if you've watched it it seems you're willing to be convinced that something that did happen didn't happen.

That might indeed make you more open-minded than me, but its a thin line between that and gullible.

What needs protection most are the citizens of both of our countries or no one will be around to enjoy clean air. If WE (US&UK) weaken our defenses then we leave ourselves open to regimes like Russia or N Korea. No way around that.

Well said :)

It's easy to see how the appeasers and woolly minded flourished in the 1930s allowing fascists and nazis to grow stronger unchallenged.
They are still around, never learning the lessons of history and condemning us to more war and suffering.

It's similar with the rise of Corbyn and his communists. Lessons not learnt.

Well said :)

It's easy to see how the appeasers and woolly minded flourished in the 1930s allowing fascists and nazis to grow stronger unchallenged.
They are still around, never learning the lessons of history and condemning us to more war and suffering.

It's similar with the rise of Corbyn and his communists. Lessons not learnt.

You comparing Corbyb to Nazi's and Fascists :eek::eek::eek:

Been standing under the sun too long perhaps :whistling

Just to stick my nose in I think you've misunderstood the point. Maybe you want to review and reply again?

Don't think so. Much like everyone else why do old codgers keep barking about communism and fascism I don't know. They are the minority who gain traction in poohey times.

Action is all in the middle ground.

Some peeps still think Russia and China are communist regimes with equality to all the masses. I think you should all go and get behind the Berlin wall, if you can find it.

Time you moved on don't you think? :)

Ignorance may be bliss, but it also makes one look stupid.

Back to that old grind about Russia and China being the big boo boo threats for the US of A.

I'm afraid I disagree big time.

Right now China has taken on the mantle of switching to greener energies and techonologies with much gusto and there are plans to develop trade between the EU, Russia, China as well much of the ground in between. Silk route is making tracks to Europe as we type.

In contrast what is the US & UK offering the world right now. Insulation and isolation. US & UK first. Strategic suicide. Who needs enemies when we have our own. :whistling

Don't think so. Much like everyone else why do old codgers keep barking about communism and fascism I don't know. They are the minority who gain traction in poohey times.

Action is all in the middle ground.

Some peeps still think Russia and China are communist regimes with equality to all the masses. I think you should all go and get behind the Berlin wall, if you can find it.

Time you moved on don't you think? :)

No, you've not thought about what was said. Corbyn is being likened to the appeasers, not the Axis, i.e. the British government of the time which failed to adequately face the threat of fascist aggression.

As far as moving on, surely that's just an exhortation to ignore valuable lessons we have learned from history isn't it? The danger is that by failing to learn from history we might be doomed to repeat it.

Back to that old grind about Russia and China being the big boo boo threats for the US of A.

I'm afraid I disagree big time.

Right now China has taken on the mantle of switching to greener energies and techonologies with much gusto and there are plans to develop trade between the EU, Russia, China as well much of the ground in between. Silk route is making tracks to Europe as we type.

In contrast what is the US & UK offering the world right now. Insulation and isolation. US & UK first. Strategic suicide. Who needs enemies when we have our own. :whistling

Like I said . . .

No, you've not thought about what was said. Corbyn is being likened to the appeasers, not the Axis, i.e. the British government of the time which failed to adequately face the threat of fascist aggression.

As far as moving on, surely that's just an exhortation to ignore valuable lessons we have learned from history isn't it? The danger is that by failing to learn from history we might be doomed to repeat it.

As a global society we fail to learn from history because we think it's linear. But if one takes the time to study history, he sees that what we're going through we've gone through so many times before, and always to pretty much the same result.

People may sometimes be smart, but humanity is pretty much all the time stupid.

That's the age old sickness and quicker we wake out of our slumber the better.

More like trying to repeat history with all that empire and commonwealth stuff. So yesteryear.

If you don't change and evolve you'll go the way of the dinosaurs, red indians and aborigines. A token of yer ol self.

Historically it would. But we don't have much of it left. Which is why you'll likely never understand what Tom and I are talking about.

I do understand but simply do not accept it.

World does change. People evolve. I do not envisage an all out nuclear war between the superpowers devastating the globe.

What I do see is some peeps who've had it soooo good reluctant to change and share with rest of humanity.

The world is a much smaller place and far better connected than ever before. We live in a global village :)

That's the age old sickness and quicker we wake out of our slumber the better.

More like trying to repeat history with all that empire and commonwealth stuff. So yesteryear.

If you don't change and evolve you'll go the way of the dinosaurs, red indians and aborigines. A token of yer ol self.

What are you on about? Those indigenous people are not extinct, they have adapted. In the end the dinosaurs had no choice about their further existence, there wasn't time to evolve. Prior to the meteor strike however, they had been fabulously successful by evolution through 30 or 40 million years: we have a bit of catching up to do.

We definitely should try to make our own history but if you don't know what our predecessors did wrong, we're going to be blinkering ourselves while we do it.