Climate Change

Atilla

Legendary member
18,838 2,631
Well Pat, if you go carefree down that road (or rabbit-hole) it has no end.

Why not impossible -
Kennedy lost the election but the count was rigged and he was never president?
Kennedy was rubbed out 6 months before and it was a double that was shot?
the Russians gave Castro the Kennedy contract, and he hired the Mafia who passed it on to the CIA who gave the job to a sleeper who did the shooting and they framed Oswald?

Seriously.

Tomorton, if you are looking for motives, there is no bigger motive than money and national interest.

Government contracts are in billions. For all we know it was one small company that gained to make $5m dollars.

Irrespective of whatever, you have to carry out a basic test. Given your age I'd guess you fired guns in your life time.

So if it takes able marksman 19 seconds to load and fire three rounds in that bolt action rifle, shouldn't you be asking where the 9 seconds came from for Oswald to aim and hit a moving melon in a car from 80 yards? . He must be one hell of a super hero. Even in their testimonies they refer to a magic bullet. LOL... Some magic bullet indeed.

As far as I know back then and now, security and police forces always have connections with the underworld. Not beyond imagination. Just reality imo.

Last edited:

barjon

Legendary member
10,239 1,542
:LOL: it wasn't really Kennedy who actually slid out of public view before his double was shot in order to enjoy some private nookie with Marilyn Monroe. In later life he got interested in trading and joined T2W under the nickname Pat.
Or was it Atilla :LOL:

Reactions: Atilla

tomorton

Legendary member
7,250 969
Tomorton, if you are looking for motives, there is no bigger motive than money and national interest.

Government contracts are in billions. For all we know it was one small company that gained to make $5m dollars.

Irrespective of whatever, you have to carry out a basic test. Given your age I'd guess you fired guns in your life time.

So if it takes able marksman 19 seconds to load and fire three rounds in that bolt action rifle, shouldn't you be asking where the 9 seconds came from for Oswald to aim and hit a moving melon in a car, I'd be freaking super hero. Even in their testimonies they refer to a magic bullet. LOL... Some magic bullet indeed.

As far as I know back then and now, security and police forces always have connections with the underworld. Not beyond imagination. Just reality imo.

You can always use money as a motive for anything. If not money then power. If not power then sex. If not sex then jealousy. Finding motives that could justify anything doesn't prove anything was done.

As I recall it, Oswald fired the first shot and hit the roadway: there's some film suggestion that some onlookers noticed this but I'd have to go back to look this up to be sure. His second (or possibly only) shot hit the president in the body, at which point the secret service bodyguard in the following vehicle retrieved his rifle from the floor of his vehicle and accidentally discharged it, hitting the president in the head.

Understandable why there'd be a conspiracy theory re this incident, as its more than likely the administration and/or the security services were trying to cover up the most dreadful accident.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,838 2,631
You can always use money as a motive for anything. If not money then power. If not power then sex. If not sex then jealousy. Finding motives that could justify anything doesn't prove anything was done.

As I recall it, Oswald fired the first shot and hit the roadway: there's some film suggestion that some onlookers noticed this but I'd have to go back to look this up to be sure. His second (or possibly only) shot hit the president in the body, at which point the secret service bodyguard in the following vehicle retrieved his rifle from the floor of his vehicle and accidentally discharged it, hitting the president in the head.

Understandable why there'd be a conspiracy theory re this incident, as its more than likely the administration and/or the security services were trying to cover up the most dreadful accident.

Well now you are like me bringing up alternative explanations much like Apolo 11 US would not like to reveal true pictures. Why should they give priceless photos to the enemy.

One could say Russians who were ahead in the space race had several failed landings. How do we know Americans had the same but to cover embarrassment and simply stage it after all the money that was spent.

So US get successful landing on first attempt and Russians have multiple failures.

I dunno, honesty or deceit tough call.

No matter though those pics leave many questions unanswered. That's a fact!

barjon

Legendary member
10,239 1,542
Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Even the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point.

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you?

Imagine the reams and reams of official reports written about the Kennedy assassination by many different officials and the thousands of official eyes who have read it all. Can you believe that no-one would have blown the whistle if it was fiction.

Pat494

Legendary member
13,572 1,344
Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Even the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point.

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you?

Imagine the reams and reams of official reports written about the Kennedy assassination by many different officials and the thousands of official eyes who have read it all. Can you believe that no-one would have blown the whistle if it was fiction.
The key witnesses could have been bought or silenced by threats or worse.

Just to keep the history intact Kennedy's policy of meddling in other countries was a financial and public relations disaster. The US thought he had it right but sadly Vietnam and later copycats in the ME exposed his shallowness and misjudgement.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,838 2,631
Atilla

You can lay a false trail for almost anything and produce a thread of "evidence" that appears to support it. Let's take Oswald for example or the 9/11 bombers. Yep false trails acknowledgedEven the true trail can be obscured by contrary evidence. Absolutely. There was no second shooter and the two airplanes that hit the twin towers were not pre-programmed to hit them with technology they had but was not revealed to the public. Why do you think laptops are now being banned from aircraft? There's many a man rotted away in prison to prove the point. Or 6 ft under like David Kelly who disputed the sexed up dossier. Ambulance man says not enough blood for suicide no one bothers to follow up. Who do I believe after such a convenient death / suicide / murder? Well the ambulance man is not a doctor is he? What does he know. Is he the coroner? Then you have to ask who's the coroner. Regular guy at the hospital or government appointed coroner? FGS they even doctored a post-graduate research as MI6 evidence on Saddam. Was that an error, deliberate case for war and just how imcompetent could they be to mix up the two???

Conspiracy theorists are masters at producing (or concocting) a few threads of evidence to "prove" their case. 'Course you can't tell what the picture is by looking at a couple of brush strokes in the top left hand corner can you? You are losing me here. We talking painting or picture. You can see the whole picture with Apolo 11 just below thrusters no ground disturbance? Ofcourse you can tell there has been no ground disturbance?

Well they have blown the whistle and ask questions but it's usually the man leading the investigations who does the speaking. As a Barclays ex shareholder I've spoken out a lot but who's listening to me?

Who's going to rock the boat at the top? Even judges are politicised. Look at the child enquiry with government medling protecting their own.

This word a conspiracy theory is just a soundbite to rubbish one asking questions to get answers. It's a conspiracy and here is our view to debunk it. End of. Walkie walkie - bye bye :LOL:

Once again, simply asking questions and seeking answers to loose ends that don't fit. It's all about facts and evidence.

Instead all one gets is surely not, how could they, no they wouldn't, why would they?

You playing magician? Don't look at facts on my right hand, see if you can occupy your mind with these on my left.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
Good to see the conspiracy theorists haven't deserted t2w.

Did anyone know that the "leader" of the free world and Kim il-jung are both Disney animatronics which failed quality assurance to get into Disney parks ?
And they are both sponsored by evil capitalist big business wig manufacturers ?

These are both indisputable truths as I read them on the internet.

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
Good to see the conspiracy theorists haven't deserted t2w.

Did anyone know that the "leader" of the free world and Kim il-jung are both Disney animatronics which failed quality assurance to get into Disney parks ?
And they are both sponsored by evil capitalist big business wig manufacturers ?

These are both indisputable truths as I read them on the internet.
And now YOU have read them which proves more and more people now know the truth.....

Mr. Charts

Legendary member
7,364 1,181
So why haven't the media revealed these facts?
Because they are part of the govt-media-military-industrialist-capitalist-Tory-Republican anti Corbyn complex conspiracy.

Atilla

Legendary member
18,838 2,631
Because they are part of the govt-media-military-industrialist-capitalist-Tory-Republican anti Corbyn complex conspiracy.
Good to see you in the debate Mr Charts we can all do with your incredulity :)

Once again you too are moving away from the facts and evidence and simply stating surely not?

Just hold your breath for couple of seconds and start watching this clip please then you can diss all the qualified engineers, calling them conspiracy nuts coz the media haven't reported these facts.

Please I implore you to have an open mind and look with fresh eyes. :eek:

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,952 1,242
And what about that Holocaust nonsense? They expect us to believe that?

:rolleyes: