Climate Change

They can't fly.
It's a fake news lie perpetrated by big evil capitalist honey producers pretending their chemically created sugar and gelatine product is somehow "natural".

Comes from flowers, indeed !

When did you last see a flower dripping honey, huh?

They must think we're idiots who don't have the internet to reveal all their plots and conspiracies.

My kids told me honey is bee sh1t. They know that coz that's what they were told at school ;)

OMG ! You're not thinking of home schooling them are you ?!:eek::eek::eek:

Well we were considering grammar schooling but TM had to call an election and now education has just gone all pear shape.

What do you advise Mr Charts? :)

Settle down children settle down.

To put the thread back on track - this link is for Donald if his not too busy tweeting to read.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40339730

_96560431_gettyimages-1694420.jpg

Begs to question what are the operating limits of AirForce 1. ?

Ugh, I lost £243 today, but wait. I couldn't possibly have fired off 3 trades in 8.6 seconds could I. Must have been another shooter in the wings employed by the SB Mafioso. Compounded by a phoney phone call dragging me out to the co-op while they played with the price and killed off trades that would have been in the green by the time I got back.

It was nothing to do with me, honest. Just the dirty tricks department. Conspiracy or what.

Ugh, I lost £243 today, but wait. I couldn't possibly have fired off 3 trades in 8.6 seconds could I. Must have been another shooter in the wings employed by the SB Mafioso. Compounded by a phoney phone call dragging me out to the co-op while they played with the price and killed off trades that would have been in the green by the time I got back.

It was nothing to do with me, honest. Just the dirty tricks department. Conspiracy or what.

Good to see you doing some digging. 8.6 seconds eh? Not 9.

As for Tesco's, you may as well stand in street corners getting mugged. Try Lidl and you'll save more money to allow you the ability to lose on trading. ;)

We need bombs and missiles to deter aggressors here and overseas. We would also like our allies to be able to defend themselves against aggressors. As bombs and missiles have limited shelf-lives, we're kind of stuck with making more of them. But only until World Peace is established of course.

We need bombs and missiles to deter aggressors here and overseas. We would also like our allies to be able to defend themselves against aggressors. As bombs and missiles have limited shelf-lives, we're kind of stuck with making more of them. But only until World Peace is established of course.

No no NO.
We need less bombs and missiles. The lunatics can already wipe out life on this planet.
We the people are the last hope to rein in the mad men at the top.

Let's reduce the bombs and missiles by 10% per year.

What needs protection most are the citizens of both of our countries or no one will be around to enjoy clean air. If WE (US&UK) weaken our defenses then we leave ourselves open to regimes like Russia or N Korea. No way around that.

Didn't Miss Universe say that during the competition?

More questions re: moon landing...

Don't laugh. If you have time well worth watching. Certainly gets head scratching.

That smudge on the film by the way - high probability it was orange juice!

Listen and find out. Not kidding.

Love the end about how sound isn't supposed to travel in a vacuum.

Enjoy :)

More questions re: moon landing...

Don't laugh. If you have time well worth watching. Certainly gets head scratching.

That smudge on the film by the way - high probability it was orange juice!

Listen and find out. Not kidding.

Your status as someone of intelligence is diminished by this pursuit.