checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

New Motion for Judgment hearing - 02/25/2010 at 08:30 am in department 62 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. Everyone wanting to sell their shares, you must know your shares, at this point in time, are not worth the paper they're printed on, correct? I've said it once, and I'll say it again--there are only two possibilities concerning Loto World---either it was a scam from the very beginning, a Ponzi/Pyramid scheme of some kind, or very poor management on the Castaldo's part, including John and/or Lois Castaldo absconding with most of the initial investment money that came rolling in. This "company" has been taking investor funds, based on the promise of an IPO, since roughly March of 2005---nearly 5 years. It does NOT take a company 5 years to go public. They've already been sued once for FRAUD, and settled the case. Plaintiffs have not received a dime, and probably never will. Investors, you need to file complaints with Florida State & Federal agencies, since that's where Loto World is based out of. Florida Attorney General's office or State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation. If these agencies receive enough complaints, they WILL investigate---but they need the complaints to justify investigating. Get on it!!!

I just filed a complaint with the State of Florida Attorney General's office at:
http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes This is an online form and is easy to use.

LotoWorld is a Nevada corporation; however, the company's headquarters address (which is also Lois' home) is in Florida at:

19748 Dinner Key Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4521

I used Lois' cell phone number (previously listed on this thread) as the company's contact number.

If any of you decide to file a complaint, you may wish to include John Castaldo - the mastermind of all this - who currently (and conveniently) lives in London.

I don't know how much good it would do to include JC in your complaint, but I do know that if an American citizen living abroad has criminal complaints against him - or even if he fails to file an annual income tax return - that the State Department can refuse to renew his passport when it comes due. This would necessitate his return to the US where the authorities could get their hands on him.

BTW, has anyone seen this link: http://imperialventurepartners.com/portfolio.htm This is a UK company that says LotoWorld is a client of theirs. Since it's in London, it seems to reek of JC involvement.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just filed a complaint with the State of Florida Attorney General's office at:
http://myfloridalegal.com/Contact.nsf/Contact?OpenForm&Section=Economic_Crimes This is an online form and is easy to use.

LotoWorld is a Nevada corporation; however, the company's headquarters address (which is also Lois' home) is in Florida at:

19748 Dinner Key Dr
Boca Raton, FL 33498-4521

I used Lois' cell phone number (previously listed on this thread) as the company's contact number.

If any of you decide to file a complaint, you may wish to include John Castaldo - the mastermind of all this - who currently (and conveniently) lives in London.

I don't know how much good it would do to include JC in your complaint, but I do know that if an American citizen living abroad has criminal complaints against him - or even if he fails to file an annual income tax return - that the State Department can refuse to renew his passport when it comes due. This would necessitate his return to the US where the authorities could get their hands on him.

BTW, has anyone seen this link: http://imperialventurepartners.com/portfolio.htm This is a UK company that says LotoWorld is a client of theirs. Since it's in London, it seems to reek of JC involvement.

Elly,

I'm sure lois has moved in the last 90 days. I talked to her around Thanksgiving and she told me she had a week to move out of her house on dinner key dr. I don't know what her new address is. Also, I'll be filing complaints against this theif in the next two weeks.'

If investors file any complaints, they SHOULD mention John Castaldo's name, as he is Loto World's former President/CEO and, from what I've heard and been told, possibly absconded with most of the initial investment funds. In fact, ANY names associated with Loto World should be mentioned, ESPECIALLY those who first advised you on Loto World, whether it was your butcher, garbageman, etc., as those who advised you on buying shares of Loto World might have received a "finders fee" based on the amount of your investment. Also, you CANNOT believe ANYTHING Lois Castaldo has told ANYONE. Her trips to China for funding (Has anyone seen her in China? Saw her plane tickets/itinerary?), her having to move out of her house, her tripping & breaking her ankle, etc, etc. She has been bull****ting and lying about Loto World for so long that you literally can't, and shouldn't, believe one word she says. Besides the State of Florida Attorney General's office, file a complaint with the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation---http://www.flofr.com/Securities/Complaints/DOSComp_Process.htm. This agency actually responded to my complaint, took a statement from me---so they may, or may not be, already investigating Loto World. And keep in mind, these agencies will NEVER tell you whether they're investigating Loto World or not. The only way you would know is if they contacted you for more information.

If investors file any complaints, they SHOULD mention John Castaldo's name, as he is Loto World's former President/CEO and, from what I've heard and been told, possibly absconded with most of the initial investment funds. In fact, ANY names associated with Loto World should be mentioned, ESPECIALLY those who first advised you on Loto World, whether it was your butcher, garbageman, etc., as those who advised you on buying shares of Loto World might have received a "finders fee" based on the amount of your investment. Also, you CANNOT believe ANYTHING Lois Castaldo has told ANYONE. Her trips to China for funding (Has anyone seen her in China? Saw her plane tickets/itinerary?), her having to move out of her house, her tripping & breaking her ankle, etc, etc. She has been bull****ting and lying about Loto World for so long that you literally can't, and shouldn't, believe one word she says. Besides the State of Florida Attorney General's office, file a complaint with the State of Florida Office of Financial Regulation---http://www.flofr.com/Securities/Complaints/DOSComp_Process.htm. This agency actually responded to my complaint, took a statement from me---so they may, or may not be, already investigating Loto World. And keep in mind, these agencies will NEVER tell you whether they're investigating Loto World or not. The only way you would know is if they contacted you for more information.

Just filed a complaint with Florida Office of Financial Regulation. Sent them all my documentation and gave them all names, addresses, and phone numbers. Don't know what will come of it. But it sure felt good! :clap:

Good for you, try to get more investors involved i think 2010is the end of loto world lois been living good on investor money for years she doesnt want this company shut down it has been her meal ticket . God help her when the ftc goes to her house and put the cuffs on her. coming soon

I heard Tanas won a judgement against loto world and soon he will be going to florida to enforce it,
can you believe lois the bitch is still saying 2 weeks more and 10 days more for funding and she is still raising money on all those lies. May be she told them we will be public in 45 days. LOL

Last edited:
I heard Tanas won a judgement against loto world and soon he will be going to florida to enforce it,
can you believe lois the bitch is still saying 2 weeks more and 10 days more for funding and she is still raising money on all those lies. May be she told them we will be public in 45 days. LOL

How is he going to enforce it? I seriously doubt Loto World has any money. Anybody have any idea?

the costaldos got to us all the way up here in Canada. All of the way up here in oil country where people have lots of money to toss around. My husband and I don't have a lot of money but we had gained some savings out of our five year relationship. $10,000 bought us 100,000 shares in loto world. Sad to say but we are all too familiar with the blogs posted on this site. We were very hopeful for what this investment would do for our future. Now I don't know what to think.

What I can tell all of you, is that after a year of waiting for certificates, we finally got them. We now have proof that we spent money on Loto world. Though these certificates may not mean a thing, I am still hopeful that they mean something. The month of March will be a tell all for us. We have a close and personal psychic friend who told us to know years ago that the company would go public this March. I hope he is right. As general information he also quoted an opening stock-price of $3.45. He said it would be a very good investment. We saw him before buying his statements made us confident, so like I said we made our purchase.

The past two years have been very frustrating for us but what very happy people we will be if Lois pulls through. I am a glass half full kind of person and though I have my doubts I am still hopeful.

Thank you everybody for posting your blogs we all help each other when we share our information.

the costaldos got to us all the way up here in Canada. All of the way up here in oil country where people have lots of money to toss around. My husband and I don't have a lot of money but we had gained some savings out of our five year relationship. $10,000 bought us 100,000 shares in loto world. Sad to say but we are all too familiar with the blogs posted on this site. We were very hopeful for what this investment would do for our future. Now I don't know what to think.

What I can tell all of you, is that after a year of waiting for certificates, we finally got them. We now have proof that we spent money on Loto world. Though these certificates may not mean a thing, I am still hopeful that they mean something. The month of March will be a tell all for us. We have a close and personal psychic friend who told us to know years ago that the company would go public this March. I hope he is right. As general information he also quoted an opening stock-price of $3.45. He said it would be a very good investment. We saw him before buying his statements made us confident, so like I said we made our purchase.

The past two years have been very frustrating for us but what very happy people we will be if Lois pulls through. I am a glass half full kind of person and though I have my doubts I am still hopeful.

Thank you everybody for posting your blogs we all help each other when we share our information.

***I'm sure everyone's thrilled that your "Psychic" played a role in this venture.. Unbelieveable!! LOL

lois is a bitch she can't see how many lives she destroyed, they stole over $7 million dollars do you think lois cares about any body but her self ,ask your "Psychic" if she is going to answer the charges she is facing or shes coming back to canada. also tanas in la got a judgement against them yestarday i heard hes going to florida in april to start enforcing the judgement. gd luck

***I'm sure everyone's thrilled that your "Psychic" played a role in this venture.. Unbelieveable!! LOL

lois is a bitch she can't see how many lives she destroyed, they stole over $7 million dollars do you think lois cares about any body but her self ,ask your "Psychic" if she is going to answer the charges she is facing or shes coming back to canada. also tanas in la got a judgement against them yestarday i heard hes going to florida in april to start enforcing the judgement. gd luck

I've been trying to contact investors in the LA area and I'm hearing over and over about this shrink out of Covina,CA that has roped in multiple investors on behalf of the Costaldos. Anybody else fall victim during a therapy session? This guy should go down too......if you guys agree I'll post his name

court cases are all done and loto world won as I new they would as there is no foul play going on tanas lost his laywer even quit once they started in court what a joke he is soon we will all profit from this as for jack levine ya loto took him down long time ago in court thank god way to go loto world keep up the moving forward

court cases are all done and loto world won as I new they would as there is no foul play going on tanas lost his laywer even quit once they started in court what a joke he is soon we will all profit from this as for jack levine ya loto took him down long time ago in court thank god way to go loto world keep up the moving forward

Could you give us that again in English?

Sounds like "we have a turd in the punch bowl" guys.

Jckspun......."Moving forward"? Are you delirious? for all we know you are Dr. Jack just trying to deflect any negative attention aimed at you or your scam.

Yeah......we're all going to be millionaires !!!! Oh wait, there is a religious holiday coming up that is going to delay Loto World's acquisition of funds. Oh wait, every person in the Costaldo family has a broken leg, ankle, or foot, and has to be hospitalized!!! We've all heard the stories before and it['s been years of the same bull**** excuses.

Jckspun.....I'm at least glad to see that someone from Loto World is actually being a bit proactive and defending the company on this board. It did take you guys a few years but I guess that's the pace you guys function at. Too bad you guys don't have a prospectus, your business model changes with the wind, and you don't communicate with your investors. And if you are actually an investor; you should grab your ankles and swivel your hips because you are being ****ed and you're too dumb to notice.