argusglobal

Richmond International is 100% a scam boiler room operation.

They're all about lies with the sole aim of stealing your money.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Richmond International is 100% a scam boiler room operation.

They're all about lies with the sole aim of stealing your money.

YOU'VE ALL BEEN WARNED.

Way to late, I got scammed by them in 2004/2005, long story, I was naive, well stupid, luckily i didnt have much, although they tried through all their calls to keep having me put in more. Sad story. After a few trades in the beginning which seemed to work just fine, I havent heard from them since 2007 after i converted all my shares to new stock from IMC Securtiy and from there you all no the story. No replies and now IMC Security anymore

hello i was on hollidays no more news about Richmond International just 2 more replies two more people scammed by these scumbags i am sure there are thousands of other people to embarresed to reply but i will keep on trying to track them down i see there is another Richmond International opened in Japan i wonderif thats were they have moved thanks dodso

i see there is another Richmond International opened in Japan i wonderif thats were they have moved thanks dodso

Dodso. Start to think everything you're told and everything you see is a lie. 99% chance they're not in Japan, why would they be there? Expensive, bad timezone for ripping off UK people, little English spoken etc. Anyone can put a fake website up and in turn as long as the person can type can put a fake address up, or even a real one that they copy/pasted from some legit firm.

Chances are they're in Spain or the Far East but sadly most will never know or be able to find out because there is no company, there never was one and all the names that are given are fake, probably made up in a bar the previous night.

These scammers know there will be people looking for them so they take time and no doubt spend money to properly cover their tracks.

The weak link as ever is always the bank account, but then they'll probably be dealing with dodgy banks in Belize, the Seychelles or even Hong Kong where they'll probably pay a bank officer off.

I just hope that this post and others really make people understand what a bad, bad world we all live in where very few people and companies can really be trusted. Be cynical first, then trusting later but only when you really know what you're dealing with an whom, and if you cannot find that information out then chances are you're being setup either legally or illegally. And it doesn't even matter these days if the company is legit, just look at the City of London or Wall Street for proof, plenty of blue blood firms there, overcharging and ripping their clients off everyday, repeat EVERYDAY...........