Faster than broadband and it is free

A great way to 'harvest' email addresses so you can sell them to spammers!

didn't like those 2 links at all, sorry chaps. vorbis, your link crashed my browser lol

from tejaa's link i only managed 0.389mbps download and 0.319mbps upload, like what?

sooo so being a bit gutted from that seemingly p!ss poor performance i tried a quick google and found http://www.speedtest.net/ now that seemed better and shows 7.05 mbps download and 0.46 upload, is that ok?

also that test gave a ping time, and i 'd like to ask those in the know whether 15ms ping is ok or not?

Used your link:

speed down: 3.8 Mbps
Speed up: 0.8

Is this slow? I know nothing about computers and stuff

Depends what you're paying for. I'm paying Virgin for "up to" 20 Mb and usually get just over half that.

didn't like those 2 links at all, sorry chaps. vorbis, your link crashed my browser lol

from tejaa's link i only managed 0.389mbps download and 0.319mbps upload, like what?

sooo so being a bit gutted from that seemingly p!ss poor performance i tried a quick google and found http://www.speedtest.net/ now that seemed better and shows 7.05 mbps download and 0.46 upload, is that ok?

also that test gave a ping time, and i 'd like to ask those in the know whether 15ms ping is ok or not?

tried your link now. Similar results to Vorbis's link for me:
Donwload 4.03
upload 0.86

tried your link now. Similar results to Vorbis's link for me:
Donwload 4.03
upload 0.86

in comparison my upload does seem very slow. i have no idea what my upload speed is supposed to be, i do know i have up to 8 meg download. i will have to find a bill and check.

upload speed is important too right? or is a low ping more important?

in comparison my upload does seem very slow. i have no idea what my upload speed is supposed to be, i do know i have up to 8 meg download. i will have to find a bill and check.

upload speed is important too right? or is a low ping more important?

Dont ask me! Im a technoloigcal cretin.

All I know is that sometimes when im watching a live football game online, my computer seems to stuggle to stream it without stopping and starting, and generally winding me up.
Not sure if it's my slow upload speed/download speed/processor speed/an exceeded bandwith problem with the server who is streaming the game etc etc. Too many variables.
Sometimes the same problem with youtube vids.

However, It seems to have no problem with me using, sometimes,3 trading platforms all at once with loads and loads of charts and live data coming in etc.