argusglobal

fritzfritz

argusglobal seems to be a firm that nobody can really reach.E-mail,phone and Fax will never be answered.
If you invest with them and tell them to sell they will not execute.That is what they did with"Poseidis".
their brokers change all the time without the investor having an influence on them.
for the moment, they invest in NHCORPORATION and send you documents signed by Tony Musso(unassessable shares).
They talk about merger or ipo, but both companies do not react on any questions.
Who has to do with these firms and has had the same experience?Who may assist in obliging these firms to pay back the investment plus benefits?

Fritz

Sorry to hear about your dealings but your money has gone, it's been stolen by a sophisticated fraud.

Just make sure you learn from your mistakes and never do business with people that cold call you, nor in areas that you don't understand.

Contact with ArgusGlobal

fritzfritz said:
argusglobal seems to be a firm that nobody can really reach.E-mail,phone and Fax will never be answered.
If you invest with them and tell them to sell they will not execute.That is what they did with"Poseidis".
their brokers change all the time without the investor having an influence on them.
for the moment, they invest in NHCORPORATION and send you documents signed by Tony Musso(unassessable shares).
They talk about merger or ipo, but both companies do not react on any questions.
Who has to do with these firms and has had the same experience?Who may assist in obliging these firms to pay back the investment plus benefits?

I have the same experiences. My broker (if he is still there) or anyone else in Argus dont respond to my mails (last time I got a response is about 6 months ago). I have some unassessable shares in NHCCorporation, signed by Tony Musso. On the paper everything seems OK, but the company (Argus) dont respond to my questions. I am also looking for the opportunity to sell my shares, so if anyone could make the snowball role, it would be welcome.

Argus Global Equities Limited Update
Date: 25-Apr-2006

The public is hereby notified that Argus Global Equities Limited has been dissolved in accordance with Section 97 of Part XI of the Nevis Business Corporation Ordinance, 1984 as amended.

For further information, please contact:

Nevis Financial Services Regulation and Supervision Department
Tel: (869) 469-1469 or (869) 469-5521 Ext. 2150
Fax: (869) 469-7739
Email: [email protected]

They are now in The Commonwealth of Dominica.

As posted by Nedrauk (post 207) on the thread I linked to in my above post.

I have invested heavily with argus global and I am now terrified since reading your article. I bought Pharma Holdings Inc shares Is this really a scam. Is there anything I can do about it?

fritzfritz said:

Argus

jacqualine said:
I have invested heavily with argus global and I am now terrified since reading your article. I bought Pharma Holdings Inc shares Is this really a scam. Is there anything I can do about it?

I have one investment with Argus Global. I bought some shares in NHC (Glucoswiss and Woundcare). I have got some documents confirming my investments and the signature from a company representative seems to be OK!

The problem is that I do not get in contact with Argus Global and my broker. The reason my be that they have moved there office from The Bahamas to Dominica. Also earlier I have had problems getting in contact with Argus but after months they have suddenly contacted me. So lets hope that this silence is a result of reorganising after moving and a general poor service to the customers!

I have not made any attempts the last weeks to get in contact with Argus, since I am on vacation. What I know is that theire mailbox was full a couple of weeks ago!

Jacqualine & Rolf

Sorry to sound negative but your money is long gone. Simply put it's been stolen and there's virtually nothing you can do about it.

However, I fear that they might try and set you up for another scam. Basically the same people will call you using a different 'broker's' name and try to help you out of the mess you're in. But this will be just another scam and you'll be asked to put up some money in escrow or in a bond etc. Any new money you deposit will again be stolen from you.

Do yourself a favour, write the money off, learn from your mistakes and NEVER invest in things you either don't understand or have not checked out to the best of your ability, ie spend hours on the Internet and on message boards reading and talking with people about things etc.

Phrma Holdings inc

fritzfritz said:

We too hve invested with Pharma. Would appreciiate any advice. We have contacted various parties and have further information to give to any serious enquiiries.
GiGOPJ

If you look they use a PO BOX Address

Argus Global Ltd.
31 Great Marlborough Street, Rouseau
Commonwealth Of Dominica,
P.O. Box 2370
Tel: 1 767 440 4587
Fax: 1 767 440 4588

[email protected]

ALERT

The FSA have also warned about Argus Global Equities is not authorized under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 to carry on a regulated activity in the UK.

The Financial Services Authority (FSA) has today published this statement in order to warn investors against dealing with unauthorised firms.

The purpose of this statement is to advise members of the public that
ARGUS GLOBAL EQUITIES LIMITED

is not authorised under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000 (FSMA) to carry on a regulated activity in the UK. Regulated activities include, amongst other things, advising on investments and dealing in and arranging deals in investments ("investments" include stocks and shares). The FSA believes that the firm may be targeting UK customers.

Investors should be aware that the Financial Ombudsman Service and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme are not available if you deal with an unauthorised company or individual

For further details concerning this advisory, Contact http://www.fsa.gov.uk/

Contact with ArgusGlobal

GigoPJ said:
We too hve invested with Pharma. Would appreciiate any advice. We have contacted various parties and have further information to give to any serious enquiiries.
GiGOPJ

After several attemts I have managed to get in contact with the reception desk of ArgusGlobal, and also managed to get a short talk with a broker on a poor telephone line.
The investments in NHC seems to be OK, and I also the last week had an inquery about selling the shares (they have not returned to me yet). If You have some more information concerning NHC I would be greatful!

Argus global

The advice we have been given is under no circustances ever deal with this company again. The FSA said "once you have been scammed you are targetted again for scam number 2. " Anyone asking to buy your shares, Who are they , what is the name of the company what is their land line telephone number and then check it out on the internet. and with the FSA
Gigopj

Jacqualine

Dear Gigo,

I have had quite a bit of correspondence with a certain Jim Peirson who has also been caught. He is interested in contacting as many people as possible who are in the same position with a view to perhaps doing something about this as a group. I will mail him and tell him to read the new messages. Meanwhile my e-mail is [email protected] should anyone else wish to join in with us
GigoPJ said:
The advice we have been given is under no circustances ever deal with this company again. The FSA said "once you have been scammed you are targetted again for scam number 2. " Anyone asking to buy your shares, Who are they , what is the name of the company what is their land line telephone number and then check it out on the internet. and with the FSA
Gigopj

Email failure

Tried to email but it failed please check.

jacqualine said:
Dear Gigo,

I have had quite a bit of correspondence with a certain Jim Peirson who has also been caught. He is interested in contacting as many people as possible who are in the same position with a view to perhaps doing something about this as a group. I will mail him and tell him to read the new messages. Meanwhile my e-mail is [email protected] should anyone else wish to join in with us

I don't understand this as I am getting mail from everyone else. Post a note to JimPeirson unless he has mailed you already. I told him about the fact that you had been caught too and would like to contact our group. I would like to chat personally so please do try again. I, of course could contact you via your mail address if you like. I am having great difficulty with computer freezing when on line so I might be out of touch for a short while. Please keep on trying. You might also try [email protected]. I have not been approached about NHC shares so cannot comment on them, but i originally started with Echo shares via the same company and to all intents and purposes they were sold at a profit. I am wondering now if this also ws a scam or justa hook to get me started because i never saw the profits, thay said they ploughed them into Pharma. Gullible or what! Jacqualine

Pharma Holdings

:eek:
rolf said:
After several attemts I have managed to get in contact with the reception desk of ArgusGlobal, and also managed to get a short talk with a broker on a poor telephone line.
The investments in NHC seems to be OK, and I also the last week had an inquery about selling the shares (they have not returned to me yet). If You have some more information concerning NHC I would be greatful!

I too have invested in Pharma and have been fobbed off by Argus saying that an IPO is imminent. The deadlines have been and gone and I too cannot get a reply from them.

Any further info would be much appreciated.

Bazza

argus/pharma

I am trying to get a group together to share info about Argus, To date there are about 17 of us and I ahve quite a few details which I can share with you. Please get back to me at [email protected]. If you know of anyone else in a similar siruation, I would be pleased to talk to them too.

Regards, Jacqualine

undefined
BLacey said:
:eek:

I too have invested in Pharma and have been fobbed off by Argus saying that an IPO is imminent. The deadlines have been and gone and I too cannot get a reply from them.

Any further info would be much appreciated.

Bazza

Argus /Pharma

Has anyone heard of Guardian Associates? They are supposedly taking over Argus Global clientele and are offering to buy Pharma shares for an additional amount of money payable to them. Dont be suckered. it is another scam!