argusglobal

[Try this..I will write it out so it is not as easily recogniseable so that everything is not in the domain if you get my meaning. abjanday atthe Y one dotcom. :rolleyes: Hope to hear from you soon. Jacqualine

GigoPJ said:
Are there any more people who have been scammed over Argus/Pharma that wish to join our group.

Please see
http://www.sfo.gov.uk/cases/cases.asp

Please contact us and let us know your story .

Look at the Pharma website and see the latest two additions. One on the home page ( a video clip) and one on Press release warning to shareholders. Comments please.

Contact [email protected]

Hi, just joined the forum. I too have Pharma shares and was contacted today offering AOH in exchange but I would have to pay $13,000 to make up the value to 5000 shares, Paperwork to come tomorrow.

Bandmaster, I do hope you're NOT cosidering paying the crooks anymore money?

It will be stolen from you again if you do.

anley said:
Bandmaster, I do hope you're NOT cosidering paying the crooks anymore money?

It will be stolen from you again if you do.

I had been, but not now after seeing all these posts. Fortunately i didn't make a large investment in the first place.

Join our group

bandmaster said:
Hi, just joined the forum. I too have Pharma shares and was contacted today offering AOH in exchange but I would have to pay $13,000 to make up the value to 5000 shares, Paperwork to come tomorrow.

If you have Pharma share then join our group but using the email quoted previously. On no account pay anymore money. Th FSA say "once you have been scammed you are targeted to be scammed again"
Gigopj

Argus /Pharma

Hi Bandmaster,

Please do contact me direct as there are many other people in the same predicament. We have masses of infomation from research into this saga and will gladly share it with you. Please contact [email protected] At last count..over 50 people with more than £3million invested in Pharma! undefinedJacqualine :rolleyes:

AOB/ Guardian

GigoPJ said:
If you have Pharma share then join our group but using the email quoted previously. On no account pay anymore money. Th FSA say "once you have been scammed you are targeted to be scammed again"
Gigopj

Hi I have been contacted today Christmas eve by Guardian Don't have all the details yet but the jist is my Pharma share are now worth $40 and a compant AOB wants them. They will give me dicounted shares in their company. Don't know how much Guardian wants yet. But id they think I am going to pay anymore money they have another think coming. I have also joined the group.
Thanks for the info guys

Hi Everyone.

I'm a newbie on this board, so please excuse any ignorance.

I own a small amount of Pharma shares, I've got a share certificate (for whatever that's worth? :| ) and recently received a letter from Edward Klapp at Pharma telling me loads of great things about Financial results, agreements with the US Government, pharmacy companies and so on...

The letter said they expect an IPO within two years. I'm not holding my breath.

Has everyone else received these letters?

Pharma

IPFreely said:
Hi Everyone.

I'm a newbie on this board, so please excuse any ignorance.

I own a small amount of Pharma shares, I've got a share certificate (for whatever that's worth? :| ) and recently received a letter from Edward Klapp at Pharma telling me loads of great things about Financial results, agreements with the US Government, pharmacy companies and so on...

The letter said they expect an IPO within two years. I'm not holding my breath.

Has everyone else received these letters?

Hi
If you would like to join our group Please contact Jacqualine [email protected]. Lots have received the letter
Gigopj

I Bought shares for Echo in 1995 from Argus Global agent Thomas pink and
last year he sold it without my consent and bought Pharma Holdings Inc.
Last year 2006 after so many emails and phone calls to the Broker he
sent me the shareholding certificate which does look real but i am not sure.
Now i want to sell these shares but don't know where i can sell these shares.
Any advise would be much appreciated.

Last edited:
I was booked into Pharma as well. The same problem.Pharma makes a lot of announcements which are at least dubious(cooperation with Bathgate stopped),new cooperation with SHB Capital, former announcements with firms that cannot be contacted.
Sheft report somewhat similar to NhCorporation...All manipulated by Argus Global handing over no details of business activities, CEO, registered "brokers", capital, physical adddress, direct contact..

Are you aware that Michael Scheft is reported to have died in 2005? The recent Scheft reports must have been ''ghost written''! SHB has confirmed that they ARE acting for Pharma. Contact me please ...we are now over 65 strong. [email protected]

parvez said:

I have joined the group if you reply to janaper she will give you the details

Pharma

parvez said:

Maybe you would like to join our group [email protected]

You cannot sell pharma shares at present. Contact us and you will learn more.
Gigopj

jacqualine said:
I have a feeling you probably should be worried but I cannot truly say as we , a group of 45 + , are all following the Pharma/Argus saga.
However since my name is up there for anyone to see, please contact me and I can put you in touch with another Richmond investor. [email protected]

I too have given lots of money to Richmond International and today received certificates in Glucoswiss, Nutrition Holding and Woundcare technologies.

Their dealings in ECHR and TVEO and more recently Triclean seem to be genuine? They seem to understand the markets?

Has anyone ever got any money back from them?

Frankbooy re Richmond International

not that we know..there are several people in the same boat with whom I can put you in touch. please contact me...Jacqualine.... my address is posted all over!

parvez, I cant believe what u wrote ? u r giving real money to invest to foreigners ?

I cant imagine any reason to do like u did.
There are hundreds of IPO, thousands of investment calls year by year given by a dozen of well-known banks.
what is the reason for such a strange behaviour ?
I cant believe that u r just stupid !

richmond international...

frankbooy said:
I too have given lots of money to Richmond International and today received certificates in Glucoswiss, Nutrition Holding and Woundcare technologies.

Their dealings in ECHR and TVEO and more recently Triclean seem to be genuine? They seem to understand the markets?

Has anyone ever got any money back from them?
I do not think we will ever see our money......I have a file a foot thick including a big complaint to U.S. SEC...they have no jurisdiction over RI....they did not ask me if they could offload TVEO into the dreaded Nutritional Holdings....I suppose we could all fly to Dominica and sort them out??!!...my contacts there are peter larsen and john day....Tveo was listed on Nasdaq....Nutr. Holdings are not so what value do they have? ....tony

pssonice said:
I cant imagine any reason to do like u did.
There are hundreds of IPO, thousands of investment calls year by year given by a dozen of well-known banks.
what is the reason for such a strange behaviour ?
I cant believe that u r just stupid !

I cant believe that you are so stupid to reply like that.
Because people make an investment does not make them stupid.
People are lied to and given false information all the time, what about Enron.
But then again you must be so much cleverer than the average investor.
Bet you always pick the winners and always sell at the top.
I think you sound as though you are full of bull**** and a legend in your own mind.