argusglobal

PharmaHoldings

jacqualine said:
I have invested heavily with argus global and I am now terrified since reading your article. I bought Pharma Holdings Inc shares Is this really a scam. Is there anything I can do about it?

I had two calls recently from a company called Silverthorne & Chambers offering to buy PharmaHoldings from me. First one offered me Barrick gold shares for a slight reduction but I would need to buy the "usual" block which amounted to $5000 more. I declined the offer. The next call just offered straight cash - I agreed. Got a stupid Confidentiality agreement to sign and waited for the money to be transferred. Nothing. I asked them if there wqas a problem, like some mystical unpaid tax that I would need to pay. I was informed that payment would be made within 5-10 days. Guess what tomorrow is day 10 and I'm still waiting. Reckon it could be day 1000 and I'd still be waiting. Just want to get the message out to people about these con merchants.

argus?Pharma

DLAngus said:
I had two calls recently from a company called Silverthorne & Chambers offering to buy PharmaHoldings from me. First one offered me Barrick gold shares for a slight reduction but I would need to buy the "usual" block which amounted to $5000 more. I declined the offer. The next call just offered straight cash - I agreed. Got a stupid Confidentiality agreement to sign and waited for the money to be transferred. Nothing. I asked them if there wqas a problem, like some mystical unpaid tax that I would need to pay. I was informed that payment would be made within 5-10 days. Guess what tomorrow is day 10 and I'm still waiting. Reckon it could be day 1000 and I'd still be waiting. Just want to get the message out to people about these con merchants.

Hi , If you would like to join in with our group regarding Argus and their machinations then please contact me at [email protected] and we will share info with you regarding this sorry saga. There are about 20 of us now, both in the UK and on the continent. The BBC may well be running a programme about it also. Please get back to me. Jacqualine

jacqualine said:
Hi , If you would like to join in with our group regarding Argus and their machinations then please contact me at [email protected] and we will share info with you regarding this sorry saga. There are about 20 of us now, both in the UK and on the continent. The BBC may well be running a programme about it also. Please get back to me. Jacqualine

Guardian associates contacted me with regards to exchanging my shares for AOB. I have e-mailed and rang but I'm still waiting for them to contact me.

jacqualine said:

According to Silverthorne and Chambers I got an offer to sell my NHC shares for a certain sum. They were supposed to be a Singapore registered law company. I checked this information at the Singapore financial revision, and no such company was registered there. I wrote S& Ch and asked about their licence number in Singapore, and informed them that I wanted a written contract saying that I would not have to pay any taxes or other costs connected to the sale.

Surprise!!!
I never heard from them again!
Rolf

Pharma

Some of us ( there is now quite a number in our group)received this today from another person conned by Argus. It is a long email and he raises some interesting issues.

If there are 1000 private investors who between us hold 5% of the shares in Pharma, and our holding is an average of 2000 shares each (I have no idea if this is the case - do we know how many shares 5% actually is ? - surely we must be able to find this out some how), that would give 2 million shares, which at $5 a share is £10 million dollars ! And if that's only 5%, that suggests there are 40 million shares in issue and a total company paper value of $200 million dollars !! (I appreciate that you can't value private companies like that, but it gives an idea of financial scale).

We would like to pursue the notion of FRAUD with the SEC and other bodies in the US.

It would be helpful to know just how many Pharma shares are owned by people that feel they have been "conned" by Argus

If you are willing to say please email the number to [email protected]

Incidently we were contacted this week by a company in Panama offering to buy our shares but we had to pay more money. We asked him to get off of the phone.
Gigopj

Guys - I'll say it again if you're contacted by ANYONE with regards to shares you've already bought then you're being setup for another con.

It's as simple as that.

argus global - pharma

GigoPJ said:
We too hve invested with Pharma. Would appreciiate any advice. We have contacted various parties and have further information to give to any serious enquiiries.
GiGOPJ
hi we have invested in pharm through argus global, but now cant get hold of anyone at arguswe were today contacted by guardina associates to sell pharm in exchange for barrick gold shares, another scam i believe. did you manage to get any further info to chase up these shares or to find out what channels to go through. from other postings looks like we have been had.

silverthorne

DLAngus said:

I was contacted by silverthorne as well. They wanted to buy my NHCorporation "unassessablle shares at 14,-, but asked to pay cash 25ooo,- US to make the deal,what I refused. It seems to be the same firm as argus global as the money transfer should have gone via a London Bank to a Nevis one.

Pharma/Argus

boulevard1 said:
hi we have invested in pharm through argus global, but now cant get hold of anyone at arguswe were today contacted by guardina associates to sell pharm in exchange for barrick gold shares, another scam i believe. did you manage to get any further info to chase up these shares or to find out what channels to go through. from other postings looks like we have been had.

We have become quite a large group that have been scammed by Argus.If you wiish to join us contact [email protected] Only Yesterday Argus contacted someone to say how well the shares were doing because of the "military deal" . This person was contacted by [email protected] This man Alex says the shares are now worth 25$.

Please do not be tempted to send anymore money to anyone. The advice from the SEC is stay away from them .

Gigopj

All the stories seem exactly what has happened to me too. Got the Pharma shares and the calls to sell them too...will not get my money back though!

I hope i leaern and you all from this con....if anything is too good to be true then it isn't!

Pharma holdings

Are there any more people who have been scammed over Argus/Pharma that wish to join our group.

Please see
http://www.sfo.gov.uk/cases/cases.asp

Please contact us and let us know your story .

Look at the Pharma website and see the latest two additions. One on the home page ( a video clip) and one on Press release warning to shareholders. Comments please.

Contact [email protected]

sam_bil

BLacey said:
Guardian associates contacted me with regards to exchanging my shares for AOB. I have e-mailed and rang but I'm still waiting for them to contact me.

Hi,
They have contacted me today as well and offered me AOB . They are going to sent me paper work. I am never going to put any money any more with these suckers.

Pharma

GigoPJ said:
Are there any more people who have been scammed over Argus/Pharma that wish to join our group.

Please see
http://www.sfo.gov.uk/cases/cases.asp

Please contact us and let us know your story .

Look at the Pharma website and see the latest two additions. One on the home page ( a video clip) and one on Press release warning to shareholders. Comments please.

Contact [email protected]

I have emailed Pharma to email me the forms they submit with SEC,USA but they haven't come back to me. On their press release they are showing unrealistic financial forecast which is hardly achievable. Today I have made compaint to SEC,USA regarding Pharma and lets see what do the come up with.

Pharma

asb1 said:
I have emailed Pharma to email me the forms they submit with SEC,USA but they haven't come back to me. On their press release they are showing unrealistic financial forecast which is hardly achievable. Today I have made compaint to SEC,USA regarding Pharma and lets see what do the come up with.

Have you joined our group. There are over 30 of us. Most have all been scammed by Pharma /Argus and a few with relatd deals.

Gigopj

Pharam

GigoPJ said:
Have you joined our group. There are over 30 of us. Most have all been scammed by Pharma /Argus and a few with relatd deals.

Gigopj
I have joined the group and added all of you in my contact email list. I Will keep you emailed if I get any newsabout pharma or Argus.

I have the feeling that most, if not all of these scams are connected. Maybe it is a big mob.
I dealt with a Richmond International, based - they say - in Dominica. Usual website that says nothing,
http://www.richmondintl.com/
usual phone that "I will leave a message", selling stocks of TVEO (became Echo Resources),
then NHC (Nutrition Holding Corporation, with Tony Musso CEO) and now IMC Security.
Maybe these companies are innocent, meaning that they sold some shares for pennies to one of these
scammers, but the final result is - anyway - that I lost a big bunch of money.

Anyone there has been contacted by Richmond?

worried

shouldibeworried said:
I have the feeling that most, if not all of these scams are connected. Maybe it is a big mob.
I dealt with a Richmond International, based - they say - in Dominica. Usual website that says nothing,
http://www.richmondintl.com/
usual phone that "I will leave a message", selling stocks of TVEO (became Echo Resources),
then NHC (Nutrition Holding Corporation, with Tony Musso CEO) and now IMC Security.
Maybe these companies are innocent, meaning that they sold some shares for pennies to one of these
scammers, but the final result is - anyway - that I lost a big bunch of money.

Anyone there has been contacted by Richmond?

worried

Hi

Looks awfully similar to Argus Global, same MO and portfolio of companies. ANswer is you should be concerned, very concerned.

I have a feeling you probably should be worried but I cannot truly say as we , a group of 45 + , are all following the Pharma/Argus saga.
However since my name is up there for anyone to see, please contact me and I can put you in touch with another Richmond investor. [email protected]

please contact me and I can put you in touch with another Richmond investor. [email protected][/QUOTE]

Jacq,

very nice of you. I tried several times to send you something, but it comes back every time.
Dam... AOL!

SY

:LOL: