checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

Just got word from lotoworld that come January or early new year lotoworld will be live on the NASDAQ, thought i would let u all know!!!

i think jan 2010is the end of loto world lois been living good on investor money for years she doesnt want this company shut down it has been her meal ticket check the court filing for jan 14 2009

I talked to Lois Castaldo Loto World's CEO 4 months ago. She was asking for money to go to China where she was going to get funding for LW. She said "All I have to do is get to China and pick up a check the deal is all done then we can go public." I do not have any proof of any funding as of today or if she really did go to China.
i think jan 2010is the end of loto world lois been living good on investor money for years she doesnt want this company shut down it has been her meal ticket check the court filing for jan 14 2009

lois says she now has the money from china and will go public in about 90 days. anyone believe this?

Just got word from lotoworld that come January or early new year lotoworld will be live on the NASDAQ, thought i would let u all know!!!

Re: Lawsuit in California

The plaintiff's name was Tanas Fasheh. You can go to: https://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/OnlineServices/CivilImages/index.asp and pay $4.75 to do a party name search and then pay another $7.50 to download the original case filing. Believe me it is well worth the $12.25! You will be horrified (and entertained) as you read how the scamming of Tanas was conducted. In my case it was like deja vu all over again. The pitch, hype, etc... is classic Loto World.

Is anybody planning to attend this civil case on 1/14/10? Any body know which courthouse in Los Angeles as well as the time the case is being heard? Just curious ....as I am sure the rest of you are. I'd love to Finally look Lois Castoaldo in the eye

Motion for Judgment Hearing on 01/14/2010 at 08:30 am in department 62 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. As there's probably no money left to award the plaintiffs, the only thing I'm hoping for is for the court to force Loto World to file bankruptcy, allowing investors to write their investments off as losses in 2011.

Motion for Judgment Hearing on 01/14/2010 at 08:30 am in department 62 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012. As there's probably no money left to award the plaintiffs, the only thing I'm hoping for is for the court to force Loto World to file bankruptcy, allowing investors to write their investments off as losses in 2011.
is any one going to court tommorow

I guess they will get the judgement against loto world on feb 25th I hope they get it , all loto wold [lois] is doing is scaming people out of their money .

So it seems Lois has bought herself more time to live off of our (investors) money. Why am I not shocked at this news - perhaps because it's just one more disappointment for me in this mess of an investment.

She is lucky its nothing she did I heard tanas lawyer had some missing papers, you are correct it gives her more time to steal like shes been doing for the past few years and live good .i think the end is near for loto world and for her i heard the FTC are looking into lois i hope they get her she destroyed too many lifes and he knows it.
her easy money will end soon i hope.

Last edited by a moderator: