checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

No reason to call Lois, she always says that she just waiting for the funding to go thru. She's a BS machine, and a habitual and pathetic liar.

Anybody familiar with Adam Layne who worked as a broker at SST securities in Vegas, and who was a crony of the top thief John Castaldo ???

Last edited by a moderator:
she is a thief and john castaldo is a thief too but shes getting up their with him

I am so glad I found this post. I just spoke with the infamous Lois this morning. She was peddling her wares as business as usual (so I "googled" loto world while I was speaking with her). I have time to get in on the ground floor in the "Family and Friends" deal. Wow! How lucky am I??? She told me that the money from China was just waiting for her, she told me all about the shell company and that it would be about 90 days before the paperwork was finished. She mimicked everything I have read here.

This will make some of you smile. About a week or two ago, as she was leaving a fancy Boca restaurant, she tripped and broke her ankle and was in the hospital for about three days. Then, this morning, she said she tripped again at home and was in a lot of pain. She certainly sounded woozy and drugged up. And of course, this delayed her trip to China even further! ; )

The money has been waiting for for the last 3 years...what money?, she should have broken her head this way we all will be out of our missery for good .shes a con women thats all ,shes trying to get a few more dollars before the feds move in she will need the money for bail and jail

BTW, this is the definition

Reverse merger allows your private company to go public.

Reverse merger financial transactions are becoming increasingly popular and accepted. It is an alternative means for private companies to go public. The public shell is a vital aspect of a reverse merger transaction. A public shell is a publicly listed company with no assets or liabilities. It gets the name "shell" because the only thing remaining from the current company is its corporate shell structure. When a private company merges into this entity it becomes a shell.

There are several benefits to a reverse merger when compared to an Initial Public Offering (IPO). You will often receive a higher value for your company and the company won't have to have an underwriter. Another few benefits are that it is much cheaper and less time consuming to go public this way. Also with a reverse merger the ownership control will not be as diluted as with a regular public offering.

More businesses qualify for a reverse merger because "a long and stable history of income is not required to qualify." The lack of an earning history will not keep a privately-held company from going public this route.

But, I wouldn't invest in this sort of vehicle exactly "because a long and stable history of income is not required to qualify."

I have over 200,000 shares that I'd love to sell, but I can't imagine that anyone would want to buy them. Especially anyone that's participating on this site. Does someone know something I don't know?

BTW, funny news about Lois' ankle. I am a firm believer in "what goes around comes around." Maybe this incident is just the beginning of retribution.

Would someone please update us on what happens on February 25? This site is the only place I can find any info.

Would someone please update us on what happens on February 25?
Tanas will get a judgement against loto world ,that means he can go after the assests of the company in florida. I know some one that knows him hes a man of his word, thats what he is saying now he will go after all loto world assests. does any one know what will happen to our shares?

Would someone please update us on what happens on February 25?
Tanas will get a judgement against loto world ,that means he can go after the assests of the company in florida. I know some one that knows him hes a man of his word, thats what he is saying now he will go after all loto world assests. does any one know what will happen to our shares?

I can't imagine that there are any assets for him to go after. She spent them all.

I can't imagine that there are any assets for him to go after. She spent them all.

After years of being lied to as in investor in LotoWorld, and having lost everything as a result, my guess is that if Lois hasn't already spent all our money, she's hidden it for future personal spending. All that supposed traveling for business she did over the past few years, makes me wonder what really went on during those trips. I'm so disgusted with her and her "company" - I wish I'd never heard the name LotoWorld.