checking legitimacy of an IPO/reverse merger

Just to let you know that jackspun sounds like Lois's brother,I guess i don;t blame him for trying to protect his sister.Anyway Elly Plant have you made a decision on the selling of your shares?

DR Jack nope sorry i am an invester that has been in this for 6 years now and still hopefull and the same thoughts have crossed my mind also and no Im not with them and its been my complaint from the start NO INFO to us

DR Jack nope sorry i am an invester that has been in this for 6 years now and still hopefull and the same thoughts have crossed my mind also and no Im not with them and its been my complaint from the start NO INFO to us

Did it ever occur to you people that maybe "Dr. Quack" and even Lois were scammed by JC? I assume you are all adults. Have you not heard of the 1st rule of investing - don't invest money you can't afford to lose. This blog is bull****. You are just all fear mongers with no real facts to back up your claims. Someone told me about this blog so I thought I would check it out. I am sure no one with brains, class, or jobs would waste their time on this drivel. The only people you should be mad at and blame are yourselves. Stop slandering. Stop, just stop. Grow up and take it like men. If it does happen, then what? Will you issue apologies? I think not. You hide behind your anonymity because you are full of sh**. Put your names and addresses and phone numbers up here.

That question was never poised to me..."can you afford to lose money". In fact, I was reasurred that my money would multiply & it would be the best investment i ever made.GUARANTEED..
If I were told that it would take six, or seven years, I may have thought twice, but at least I would have been honestly informed. The problem with all of this bull**** was the absolute lack of communacation given to the investors. Had there been better communication, this blog probably would not have been started Lois... So convenient to try & lay blame on JC..
A great way to avoid these blogs, would be to come on here & inform your shareholders, they are the investors & have a right to know what is happening with THEIR money.

That question was never poised to me..."can you afford to lose money". In fact, I was reasurred that my money would multiply & it would be the best investment i ever made.GUARANTEED..
If I were told that it would take six, or seven years, I may have thought twice, but at least I would have been honestly informed. The problem with all of this bull**** was the absolute lack of communacation given to the investors. Had there been better communication, this blog probably would not have been started Lois... So convenient to try & lay blame on JC..
A great way to avoid these blogs, would be to come on here & inform your shareholders, they are the investors & have a right to know what is happening with THEIR money.

Hey, Newfie,
First of all, I am not Lois! Nice try! I am an investor. I am, however, an obviously more seasoned investor than the people who post here. If you knew anything about investing, you would know that there are no guarantees. It's a crap shoot. On Friday, Lehman Bros. had an A rating, on Monday, it was bankrupt. I lost $50,000. Was I mad? Of course. Did I receive any information from Lehman about what was going on? Of course not. Did I threaten anyone? Did I blog and do all this moronic stuff you people are doing? No. Why? Because I'm a grown-up and I take responbility for my own decisions. I took a chance and while I do know that there is still a chance this could happen, I am fully prepared to lose my investment. You and your little friends here took a chance, too. Man up, move on, of it works out, good, if not, get a job!

You are all ignorant of the facts! Tanas is probably behind a lot of this misinformation and yet you think he's so trustworthy! You are sheep!

Could you give us that again in English?

Check your facts! Just so you know, the lawsuit was not settled, it was dropped! And furthermore, the gentleman in question in the lawsuit received $100,000. from Lotoworld! Wouldn't look too good in court, would it? And Jack Levine wasn't taken down in court or anything of the kind. Quite the contrary! But you people don't want the truth, do you?

Lois is a representative of a corporation run by a Board of Directors. Why haven't any of you questioned the Board and THEIR actions? Lois can't do anything without the Board's approval. Check out the Board you brainiacs. Just a thought.........

We are all investors. We all have suspicions. We are all not thrilled with the length of time and lack of communication. But the company is not bankrupt. I, for one, still want this to succeed, despite my skepticism. Putting all this negativity out there is counterproductive. Unless someone is planting all this bull**** to further his own agenda. Think, people, think.

Wicked Reality nicely put I find it funny that these people jsut follow along and wait for someone else to look for info i checked on nasdaq site a long while back and found that in order to get on there you need 5/6 years of financial success before they would look at your company and it was not hard to find a bunch of clicks on the web site but i guess that is to hard to do and myself and others that joined were all told it is not a gaurentee that it is the stock market thanks for helping to stick up for this, negative info and no brain lawsuits dont help get this thing on the market it delays things longer and that we dont need or want

Wicked Reality nicely put I find it funny that these people jsut follow along and wait for someone else to look for info i checked on nasdaq site a long while back and found that in order to get on there you need 5/6 years of financial success before they would look at your company and it was not hard to find a bunch of clicks on the web site but i guess that is to hard to do and myself and others that joined were all told it is not a gaurentee that it is the stock market thanks for helping to stick up for this, negative info and no brain lawsuits dont help get this thing on the market it delays things longer and that we dont need or want

What is the ticker symbol for Lotoworld?

***I definitely think you should post his name! He truly did "Rope" A LOT of his patients into this SCAM! One I know personally that trusted him, didn't have a lot of money. She came onto some money, and he immediately talked her into investing all of it, DURING A THERAPY SESSION!!! I personally think he's more involved than most think!!! Dr. Jack.. I think of him as "Dr Quack".. I think he also introduced Tanas to the SCAM! (The guy that just won the judgement against Lois.)

Team777 - you seem to know a lot about this Dr. Jack. I'd venture to guess you don't know him at all. Rather than slander someone with misinformation and BS, why don't you stick to the facts. Your rudeness is not productive and you may cause damage to innocent people. I believe that is a crime as it goes beyond "freedom of speech." You may cause possible harm to others. Rather than behaving like a schoolyard bully, read my post about the Board of Directors. By the way, Dr. Levine ("Dr. Quack " - really? How old are you?), hasn't been on the Board for years. Focus your energy and apparent considerable free time on facts and truth. Perhaps your personal information should be posted here and you should be slandered.

Team777 - you seem to know a lot about this Dr. Jack. I'd venture to guess you don't know him at all. Rather than slander someone with misinformation and BS, why don't you stick to the facts. Your rudeness is not productive and you may cause damage to innocent people. I believe that is a crime as it goes beyond "freedom of speech." You may cause possible harm to others. Rather than behaving like a schoolyard bully, read my post about the Board of Directors. By the way, Dr. Levine ("Dr. Quack " - really? How old are you?), hasn't been on the Board for years. Focus your energy and apparent considerable free time on facts and truth. Perhaps your personal information should be posted here and you should be slandered.

Hi Reality
you are the first person I know of that has so much information about lotoworld, maybe you can help.We have been given so many dates on when lotoworld was going public I can not remember them all. Could you find out when lotoworld is going public, sounds like a lot of people would like to know.

Hi Reality
you are the first person I know of that has so much information about lotoworld, maybe you can help.We have been given so many dates on when lotoworld was going public I can not remember them all. Could you find out when lotoworld is going public, sounds like a lot of people would like to know.

I'm not privy to that info, but will see what I can find out. Very busy at work right now.

We are all investors. We all have suspicions. We are all not thrilled with the length of time and lack of communication. But the company is not bankrupt. I, for one, still want this to succeed, despite my skepticism. Putting all this negativity out there is counterproductive. Unless someone is planting all this bull**** to further his own agenda. Think, people, think.

Wow! Great job Lois of putting in a couple of your shills on this board.
Reality & jckspun all of a sudden out the blue touting that the scam Lotoworld can still succeed !!!! That's a joke ?

And why would anybody "plant" the truth about this very well run scam. It is was it is, a SCAM, always was, and still is. Let's just face the facts Lois, your shills have as much credibility as you do, and that's ZERO !!!

Think, people, think, about how this scam has played out over the years.

No ticker symbol. Not there yet!

Not there yet? No offence but this sounds like a massive scam given that this thread started 2 years ago.

Can I ask how people were originally approached about 'investing' in this? Was it by any chance a cold call from a broker who has now disappeared or some spam e mail? Anyone caught up in this should read the 'boiler room scam' thread here on T2W.

Wow! Great job Lois of putting in a couple of your shills on this board.
Reality & jckspun all of a sudden out the blue touting that the scam Lotoworld can still succeed !!!! That's a joke ?

And why would anybody "plant" the truth about this very well run scam. It is was it is, a SCAM, always was, and still is. Let's just face the facts Lois, your shills have as much credibility as you do, and that's ZERO !!!

Think, people, think, about how this scam has played out over the years.

Skyline - This isn't Vegas. Lois doesn't need shills. Lois isn't Lotoworld. She is merely the "face" of Lotoworld. If you want to talk about a shill, let's talk about the kid who put up the original blog and was GIVEN stock to do so. He's not even a registered stock holder in Lotoworld! And who do you suppose started THIS blog? If you really paid money for stock in L.W., you would want L.W. to succeed. You would be interested in getting your money back or making more money. I actually paid for my stock in L.W. and want it to have a chance to succeed and I'm apparently not the only one. And I'm NOBODY'S shill!

Boy, Skyline, more blah, blah, blah, scam, scam, scam, no facts. WHO'S SHILL ARE YOU?

Not there yet? No offence but this sounds like a massive scam given that this thread started 2 years ago.

Can I ask how people were originally approached about 'investing' in this? Was it by any chance a cold call from a broker who has now disappeared or some spam e mail? Anyone caught up in this should read the 'boiler room scam' thread here on T2W.

You know it's not public yet. Instead of asking for information from these disseminators of BS on this and other threads, if you knew what you were doing, you would look for ticker symbols, etc. on reputable stock market websites.

You know it's not public yet. Instead of asking for information from these disseminators of BS on this and other threads, if you knew what you were doing, you would look for ticker symbols, etc. on reputable stock market websites.

I did look and didn't find it, that's why I asked. So would you care to answer my second question, how were people convinced to buy into this?