Challenge Stage 1; £100 to £1000 using simple method

Haha, Luke is special and has the force so hes an exception.

:) Thanks, i've read a few of your posts and you seem pretty cool so sorry for insinuating that your weird ;) x

Thank you for being the first person I know to suggest I'm not wierd.

It means a lot to me.

Anyway - it's late, I'm off to the allotment to sleep.

Thank you for being the first person I know to suggest I'm not wierd.

It means a lot to me.

Anyway - it's late, I'm off to the allotment to sleep.

Heehee :) You're not weird, just extremely cool since i rofl'd so much at your post about the frisky policeman.

Came across this programme the other day called FapTurbo which is apparently proving to be highly lucrative--a friend of mine bought it last month and it's done very well automatically trading the forex markets for him on autopilot so it works out perfectly when he's away or even asleep--either way, he's making regular returns from it! From what he last said, he's already made a 31% return on his money in 2 weeks. You can find it at: Make BIG CASH RETURNS with FAPTURBO will be interesting to see what you think of that, as I can safely say I'm tempted!

''Will be interesting to see what you think of that'' Well since your so interested you lil bitch you can listen up; While i was reading your post i really really really hoped you weren't advertising you lil ****twat so i'm heavily disappointed in your ability to act like such a twat. How about instead of attempting to make money through your affiliate website you actually learn to trade through reading some threads you bitch-assearthquaking mother****ing son of a bitch ****. And what do i think of Fapturbo? **** off, how about you try it out and if its really succesful and 'very lucrative' how about you prove it by making a million and giving me half because you don't give a **** its so easy to make more.

Bitch. And your friend has already tried it and its worked, don't you trust him .... You have to ask for our confirmation? **** your a ****. In my ****ing journal... ****, your a ****.

Came across this programme the other day called FapTurbo which is apparently proving to be highly lucrative--a friend of mine bought it last month and it's done very well automatically trading the forex markets for him on autopilot so it works out perfectly when he's away or even asleep--either way, he's making regular returns from it! From what he last said, he's already made a 31% return on his money in 2 weeks. You can find it at: will be interesting to see what you think of that, as I can safely say I'm tempted!

Well - why don't you just **** off & try it instead of spamming this board with your crap.

Newbies - the above post is from the people selling the system. It is their standard procedure to attempt to find gullible people to sell their crap systems to.

Please don't click the link - you'll just get ripped off.

Came across this programme the other day called FapTurbo which is apparently proving to be highly lucrative--a friend of mine bought it last month and it's done very well automatically trading the forex markets for him on autopilot so it works out perfectly when he's away or even asleep--either way, he's making regular returns from it! From what he last said, he's already made a 31% return on his money in 2 weeks. You can find it at: Make BIG CASH RETURNS with FAPTURBO will be interesting to see what you think of that, as I can safely say I'm tempted!

You are what i call a mega****stain.

Don't you just hate that,working you're way through a good thread and up pops Na Na Na Na Na Na FapTurbo>

Well - why don't you just **** off & try it instead of spamming this board with your crap.

Newbies - the above post is from the people selling the system. It is their standard procedure to attempt to find gullible people to sell their crap systems to.

Please don't click the link - you'll just get ripped off.

Actually I was just curious to see what other people thought...shame you think im a 'spammer'. if you don't think that that was a 'healthy' contribution then i'll be back with more to share...i dont make a bean from that website by the way...

Actually I was just curious to see what other people thought...shame you think im a 'spammer'. if you don't think that that was a 'healthy' contribution then i'll be back with more to share...i dont make a bean from that website by the way...

have you tried googling it .... plenty of results which will help you make your own decision ...heres one of them :

Fap Turbo - Beware of Scams!

You are a spammer, you just ****ing posted the same thing about 5 times. FAPTURBO is ****, now **** off.

ROFL, read your comment, look in the mirror and say 'I did not try to advertise' Then you'll feel like a dirty liar.

Heres another little strategy for anyone who wants to have a go at forex while i'm bored;
EUR/USD
1-hour chart
Long when the MA's are in this order;
10EMA
20EMA
50EMA
200EMA
and all sloping up.
Wait for price to touch 10EMA and enter long with a stop loss, half of the 7 day ATR below 10EMA.
Everyday trail the stop loss half the of the 7day ATR below 10EMA until stopped out.

I'm only just starting to try it out and backtest it but so far so good if anyone wants to have a look into it and help me develop the idea. Its the only trade my older brother does and he uses it succesfully... So i may vary it and try it out :)

Looked at this before, saw it in a book, it's fine, but nothing special, not for me at least, but I think it was ok.

Looked at this before, saw it in a book, it's fine, but nothing special, not for me at least, but I think it was ok.

Really ? My brothers been making about 16% from it per month... Take £5k, do that for 3 years and your a millionaire, 'special' enough for most people i would think. What were your results and what complications came with trying it out?

Really ? My brothers been making about 16% from it per month... Take £5k, do that for 3 years and your a millionaire, 'special' enough for most people i would think. What were your results and what complications came with trying it out?

Maybe I'm just extra special.

No complications, results I'm afraid are lost in the æther.

The most important thing about this strategy is making sure your biceps are nice and muscular, to achieve this go to the gym regularly and drink power shakes. Make sure they are toned before you begin or you WILL fail. I hope that helps.

I'm bored so i'm kindly going to point out some annoyances i had with your post.

1) Did you just 'laugh out loud' at your own joke at the end there? ... Nice

2) Pretending to be Yoda is the other guys thing, why you copying him saying 'You have many lessons to learn young one' ? Like seriously... You just took his style and stole it.

3) 'Laugh watching you crash and burn' Thanks for the encouragement, you're obviously a helping hand in the community (Now i know your a dumass but that was sarcasm)

4) Just out of interest how much money have you made trading? If its less than me i'm going to ROFL at your attempts to act 'wise' to me.

:smart:

lol. 'your dumb and I've made more money than you so there' - is a great contribution to your own thread. Well done, keep it coming as you make me feel happy to know I'm atleast not as foolish as you! Infact you are not just foolish, you're a complete twat! And this thread is just a little ego trip for you.:LOL:

btw I've made 3trillion dollars on FX, how about you. LOL!!!

lol. 'your dumb and I've made more money than you so there' - is a great contribution to your own thread. Well done, keep it coming as you make me feel happy to know I'm atleast not as foolish as you! Infact you are not just foolish, you're a complete twat! And this thread is just a little ego trip for you.:LOL:

btw I've made 3trillion dollars on FX, how about you. LOL!!!

Well congratulations for acting immature :)

Last edited:
Good luck, Taylored001, but did you say you trade with a broken laptop connected to a TV? If you're making money, why make life difficult, or is this part of the £100 starting point idea?

Good luck, Taylored001, but did you say you trade with a broken laptop connected to a TV? If you're making money, why make life difficult, or is this part of the £100 starting point idea?

Part of the '£100 starting point idea' :)

My real setup includes 3 monitors (from digitaltigers) and a pretty awesome pc :D I also have an Alienware laptop which is pretty powerful too :)

good thread, Just read it all the way through. forgotten what day it was started. Was it the first??