Best Thread Capital Spreads

gle101

No, no slippage. I do not think the markets are quite volatile enough for that to be a problem. They are a bit more exciting than last year but nothing like 2007 to 2011

OK, I am pretty annoyed with CS and will not trade with them again.

I trade with an SB's occasionally and do this simply by putting money into the account only when i trade and remove it immediately when i don't. In the last week put 3 x £4000 into the account each time when i wanted to trade the DOW, up £2k and should have been a hell of a lot more, markets a joke when you get figures of 88k when expecting 200k and what do the market do? Wish governments would stop bailing out the markets, anyway besides the point.

Had an email from CS on my last refund request stating that they were not going to refund me my money from my account until they were told the reason for me refunding, this meant that the funds were left in the account for longer in the hope that i traded.

CS, i am not a gambler where i feel the need to trade simply because i have funds in the account, your tactics here were very poor, unethical etc and this would not have happened if Simon was still in charge......shame on you and going to complain through your internal and external complaints procedure.

Thought CS were one of the good guys, and the trouble is when you do these sort of tactics what else are you up to??????????????????????

Dear Mr Williams,

Thank you for your email.

We are sorry to hear that you have requested a withdrawal of funds from your account without having traded; before we proceed with your refund could you please confirm if you have experienced any problems with our trading platform or if there is anything you would like further explained or clarified?

Kind Regards

Sascha Saro
Customer Support
Customer Support: +44 (0)20 7456 7020
Trading Line: +44 (0)20 7456 7010
Fax: +44 (0)20 7456 7013

and then for 24hrs heard nothing, how dare they state that they will not proceed with the withdrawal until they are happy with the reasons why, they made a mistake in that i had traded and was stopped out after initial adjustment to my stop loss which was ultimately was a no lose trade in the end but very very poor ethics CS, but as I have said before a bit like complaining you are getting wet going for a swim, SB's are what they are, but does not mean that their practices should not be highlighted right???????

and then for 24hrs heard nothing, how dare they state that they will not proceed with the withdrawal until they are happy with the reasons why, they made a mistake in that i had traded and was stopped out after initial adjustment to my stop loss which was ultimately was a no lose trade in the end but very very poor ethics CS, but as I have said before a bit like complaining you are getting wet going for a swim, SB's are what they are, but does not mean that their practices should not be highlighted right???????

Not that you should need to answer their email but did you and again ask for the refund to proceed?

I cannot imagine them delaying any further if you did that?

On a different matter, is anyone else experiencing the trading platform using up a lot of memory? I have seen it go up to 1GB and I say enough is enough and close and reopen. I think this started maybe 2 weeks ago.

Not that you should need to answer their email but did you and again ask for the refund to proceed?

I cannot imagine them delaying any further if you did that?

Correct in that the following day they refunded, but the point was that they delayed in the hope that i traded and left the money in the account until the following day. How can you state that you will not proceed with a withdrawal request of funds until they are happy with the reason you state to withdraw??????

Very poor CS, and obviously a company wide way of working from director level down policy and procedure so don't shoot the customers services guy, it is a company wide ethical slant. shame on you.

ludicrous

should of told them it was for a few hookers and coke
on second thoughts they might of kept it to protect you from yourself and crime :)

its non of their business what you want your own money for

are the rest of the half decent brokers going the way of the other really bad brokers
or are they all bad?

Dear Mr Williams,

We are sorry to hear that you have requested a withdrawal of funds from your account without having traded; before we proceed with your refund could you please confirm if you have experienced any problems with our trading platform or if there is anything you would like further explained or clarified?

Kind Regards

Sascha Saro
Customer Support

Kwickwool, it just looks like she has tried to resolve any problem you may of had, it is a bit strange to deposit funds then withdraw without a trade, it just looks like good customer relations to me that she asked you if there was something wrong she could help you with before you withdrew . Can't see a problem, I would of expected it myself.

Dear Mr Williams,

Kind Regards

Sascha Saro
Customer Support

This is a standard email - I received the exact one when I made a withdrawal from Selftrade. Not saying I agree with it of course.

Not a standard , it's annoying i don't like it , they should proceed with the request then ask questions ...

The above is not an issue really, what is starting to get annoying is all the trade rejects I get. It is definetely a major problem that have picked up since Simon left. If this continues any longer I have to go give up on CS and trade with the others that at the moment give me much better service.

The above is not an issue really, what is starting to get annoying is all the trade rejects I get. It is definetely a major problem that have picked up since Simon left. If this continues any longer I have to go give up on CS and trade with the others that at the moment give me much better service.

Just make sure you have a few losing days and you'll soon be getting a better service.

I agree with Mike great customer support if you ask me

If you think this is great customer support then you are an idiot, sorry.

It is a delay tactic to try and make me trade by leaving the money in the account for longer, if you cannot read between the lines of what is going on here then feel sorry for you.

Not going to process a refund of funds until they find the reason why, come on people, two totally separate issues and think there maybe some Capital Spreads spies in here to add support because this is not right and cannot be supported on any level.