Cable 2010

long 95 at half stake, looking to fill rest of stake around 85 to give me a position of 90

scrap that wasnt happy with position took +5 pips ( really 2.5)

Doesn't matter - you took something.
I was looking for 130 target and you mentioned it as well. I was tempted to close it early as well - it looked choppy but I didn't want to get out this time before stop or target is hit. Usually I get out earlier than planned.

PS IMO still up trend although last 15m candle looks really spiky

Last edited:
yeah +30 was a gr8 target i reckon.im in short from 110 atm

out +30

Last edited:
long 45

negative news for the us at 3 yet cable dropped..

15.48 out +18

Last edited:
just over 60 pips, going to call it a day. Got gft trading on my mobile now, pretty quick, no complaints so far. I remember all the negative comments about trading on mobiles so will be interesting to see if its worth it or not.

just over 60 pips, going to call it a day. Got gft trading on my mobile now, pretty quick, no complaints so far. I remember all the negative comments about trading on mobiles so will be interesting to see if its worth it or not.

Keep the good work.(y)

speculative long 23 stop 13

out -10 It looks as if there is no bottom. No more bottom catching today.

Last edited:
Hmm...anyone else of the opinion it might be shaping up for a long atm? Risky day today though

It's NFP day. Thinking of going out instead of trading - it's nice and sunny outside and at the same time can avoid unnecessary losses.
I'll see if I can fight the trading urge.

short at 54 with a tight stop of 59

12:34 stop at breakeven

12:39 out for +10

short again at 47 at half stakes

out +2

Last edited:
long at 135

out +10 looking to go long again if it goes clear above 150

Last edited:
I did long at 130 and out at 150
early exit - I think should go more

PS I'll check what's going on at the end of this 15m candle

yeah i think so too. but the strength of that resistance point is too strong to ignore

Agreed (y)

However if and when we take it out it would cause the GBP.USD to make a very fast move up to fill the gap down of monday last week! In conjunction with this the Euro would also need to take out 13700 against the dollar as both would need to attack dollar weakness together for the resistances to be dealt imho.

Kind Regards
User

None the wiser - may wait till 13:00 or limit long at 157

PS still waiting patiently - may get some joy after 14:00

was at one point +12, looked for some more and eventually b/e. I'll try it some other time - today price is going like a yo-yo

Last edited: