Cable 2010

long 930 stop 908

out -22 That's it for today

Last edited:
Typing this late, didn't catch all of move yesterday got a +32 and a -6.

Looks like good volume at the end of Frankfurt.

In now, short, 48783 @ 6:58, stop 20, currently about 7 up.

Last edited:
Looking oversold already, may pull back a while, moved stop up to take a small loser and then wait for re entry, still in waiting to get stopped

I don't go with my gut. Stops now around -8, don't think it will get hit by 7:30, see what the next quarter brings.

fair enough, just the way that you said you were waiting for your stop to get hit made it sound like your view on the short term price action had changed, if thats the case then surely its better to get out . imho anyway

Overall hasn't changed, still south but looks like a retrace atm. Unfortunately you can't guess where the retrace will exactly end. I cut losers quick i.e. if initial stop is 20 or so it's very rare it gets hit but on the other hand if I've already moved stop to, say -10 and then based on price moving towards it I close to save a few pips I've seen it too many times where price comes within a couple of pips of the stop then blasts away to close any earlier. Likewise I've seen markets that look oversold, as this one does then turn and move another 60 pips south.

Too much gut = 2nd guessing yourself.

It's been in an up trend since 7am (short term tf).May wait for a pull back and long entry (unless it's a massive pull back)

84 was a good resistance point. Would not be suprised to see a trend reversal from there. Having said that cable is oversold so much on the daily

Did a short following 20pips a day keeps stress away - don't do it every day, but today was a success