Cable 2010

thought i was going to be in negative figures for a second, went short on a 38% fib pullback at 25 and it exceeded 50%. Im not too confident in fibs on short timeframes

Started a bit late today. Can't see any set ups at the moment, bias towards long. I'll see if 9:30 report does anything.

PS that was a quick up move. Anyway I don't trade around report time, so nothing there. I'll wait patiently for a nice entry.

Last edited:
It's been really choppy - did only few short time trades. Tempting to put a limit long above the day's high - only thing that's quite close to R1 (15084).

Last edited:
Cable's all wrong for me today, pulled a bit out of Euro earlier but probably going to sit GU out for the duration.

Im still getting used to using GFT. Had a stop at 952 and as i didnt cancel it it triggered a buy over night +80 pips. Hope i never forget to cancel stops again

Just found a thread - My journal at a Prop house. The guy is trading Cable and EU using break out system. He posts charts and explanations. Looks quite good.

been short from 61 but its just not shifting..

out at +1 looking to short again

Last edited:
on 15m chart I can see sort of ascending triangle formation, so would expect price to shoot up if it breaks day's highs

quick +40

Last edited:
May go long if it breaks last high at 62.7
Hourly trend is down and 15m flat at the moment.

quick +20 there

PS waiting for rate decision at 12 UK, 12:45 EC - than US report at 13:30
All this may cause lot of strange moves.

Last edited:
yep, came within half a pip of my limit of +20 lol stop at breakeven now

stop moved to +10 limit order cancelled 13:31

out +10

yep, came within half a pip of my limit of +20 lol stop at breakeven now

stop moved to +10 limit order cancelled 13:31

out +10

Difficult to know - my bias is long - I'll wait for 30 mins. 4h, 1h and 15m trend is up.

Yeah i agree, think it will hit at least 130, news just out at 13.30 though so will wait another ten minutes before going long, if i can get in near the pivot

long 95 at half stake, looking to fill rest of stake around 85 to give me a position of 90

scrap that wasnt happy with position took +5 pips ( really 2.5)