Cable 2010

Looking for a trend reversal soon...

Very much the same, looking for it to move higher and confirm a trend change in which the low would be in.

I don't want to be premature in this statement so waiting for confirmation but should we get a change of direction in strong fashion then the low just given could well be the low of the week. With a gap fill expected by week finish which would intiate a solid move higher only to be expected as bounce for now but reviewed once it occurs with the bounce in mind taking us to 15450. All hinges on the low, confirmation of it which would given by the strength of the trend change and tackling of resistance areas 15100, 15160ish and 15200 respectively.

Kind Regards
User

I missed early set up, now too late - don't feel like chasing price or catching bottoms.
Now I'll wait and see how far south it can go.

I missed early set up, now too late - don't feel like chasing price or catching bottoms.
Now I'll wait and see how far south it can go.

imo last weeks lows will be tested at some point this week.

as for today it can still go another 40-60 pips from here (4950)

short at 960

stop at breakeven

out at breakeven, looking to short higher

Last edited:
Very much the same, looking for it to move higher and confirm a trend change in which the low would be in.

I don't want to be premature in this statement so waiting for confirmation but should we get a change of direction in strong fashion then the low just given could well be the low of the week. With a gap fill expected by week finish which would intiate a solid move higher only to be expected as bounce for now but reviewed once it occurs with the bounce in mind taking us to 15450. All hinges on the low, confirmation of it which would given by the strength of the trend change and tackling of resistance areas 15100, 15160ish and 15200 respectively.

Kind Regards
User

Didn't even attempt 15100 yesterday let alone conquering it hence no confirmation and further downside.

Looking ugly at the moment but 14937 was bringing the GBP to oversold so a bounce can be expected should it hold tightly. (y)

Kind Regards
User

Didn't even attempt 15100 yesterday let alone conquering it hence no confirmation and further downside.

Looking ugly at the moment but 14937 was bringing the GBP to oversold so a bounce can be expected should it hold tightly. (y)

Kind Regards
User

Round 940 is 61.80 fibo (retracement) for the last week move. If it doesn't hold may go to S3 (819) IMO

dammit, knew i shouldnt have moved my stop so early. I am confident its going to move down to the 800's today. Would very much like to catch it this time..

short 50

Last edited:
Very tiny DB could develop on the 30 minute charts. Will see if it forms...

If db forms could be an indication of 61.8% holding (I can see db forming on 15m chart).

I'll wait and see if there is a 15m candle closing above 973 and go for a long

Last edited:
If db forms could be an indication of 61.8 holding (I can see db forming on 15m chart).

Agreed (y)

But would need to head a little higher to confirm as 14938 and currently we're at 14950ish which is to close to the db line itself imho.

Would need to tackle the region of 14971-86 for the db to show conviction. Until then downside risk would remain as if your fib level is pierced we would slide to 149.

out at +5, looking to go long at 42 - 45 with tight stop

ah bum, waited too long

long at 40. bit nervous as I trading off my mobile

stop at breakeven

out +10 twenty was my limit but didnt like sulow it was moving up

doh!

Last edited:
The DB turned into a TB - (Triple Bottom)

Long hers now at 14980 would be good with any advance on 15000 further enhancing the move to give a better move higher.

Round 9:30 could see short up trend developing and was planing to enter long. At 9:30 price started falling down so fast, at first I thought there was a mistake. Afterwards realised it's not and gave up the idea.

Now may consider long again (price close to daily range limit and S2 (890)

Last edited:
LONG 92. love double bottomvs on daily pivots

well that sucks, was only gone a minute and im stopped out -10

I'm long as well - trying to exit with a small loss or b/e

out 1/2 size -5 (no of pips based on full size)

out remaining 1/2 size +1

Last edited:
are we seeing the return of decent intra-day moves?
seems the 50-60 pip moves have come back.
hope so.
have hated the past 5-6 weeks where the moves seemed to be jerky, 20-30 pippers.
(only got the first GU downmove, and stopped. hindsight, can see the second bite of the cherry, where a second short from the lows of the overnight range was available. that would have been a 60-pipper as well.)

I don't know what to say - once I close position it goes in my favour.
Was thinking to try doing opposite of my intended trades - could have made more pips that way in last few days.:LOL:

are we seeing the return of decent intra-day moves?
seems the 50-60 pip moves have come back. hope so. have hated the past 5-6 weeks where the moves seemed to be jerky, 20-30 pippers

Amen to that brother, but tbh I've simply adapted; set targets/limits of 40-50 pips for aft session, 10 pips lower for the morning, if hit bingo...if not...:cry: :D 1:1 risk aint great but wtf...